Redalert is offline New Member

Important question about Test 250

First off, is it any good? and how much should a vial cost? I have someone who told me they could get it for 50 a vial and I just wanted to see if this sounded legit to you guys.... and if it would be good for a first cycle and what dosage I should use and how often should I stick?

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redalert
    First off, is it any good? and how much should a vial cost? I have someone who told me they could get it for 50 a vial and I just wanted to see if this sounded legit to you guys.... and if it would be good for a first cycle and what dosage I should use and how often should I stick?
    test only is a good cycle, 400-500mg/ew
    price discussions are frowned here...but i can tell u this it depends on if it human gear,vet, or ugl. Whether its domestic or overseas source. and heres the biggest thing if you have enough sources(trusted ones) to compare prices do so if not get it from a source u trust at a price you may be able to afford.

Redalert is offline New Member

oops

Sorry about the price issue, my mistake, it just sounded kindve sketchy. And I figured you guys would know for sure.

Thread Information