busaboy27 is offline Senior Member

? on fresh cycle

i am currently 155 pounds like 5'9 my max bench is 305. i have just started a cycle 5 days ago of. 100mg-test prop with 100mg masteron EOD also with 75mg tren EOD 40mg d-bol 20mg in morning 20mg dinner everyday.. any suggestions on anything as in doses or something else to stack? also have nolva for later.. hcg . proscar.. and the other obvious vitamins and such.. run all this for 10 weeks? d-bol 6 weeks?or all the way.. was also thinking about when coming off jumping on a EQ anavar mix

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    first...your 155 and you can bench 305....ummm, NO FUC*IN WAY...
    second...we need stats before we can give you advice, age, cycle experience and everything...
    Third....you have to many compounds in there....

yes no exaggeration onthe bench it was suprising myself only can do it once and thats it.. i was on a-bombs a few years back someone keeps telling met hats why.. not trying to impress just telling u what im working with.. im 27.have taken a-bombs for a like 60 days a year later taken test tren cut off early got bit by dog hahaha.. then took test d-bol. got to busy no time to work out.. dont really want to get way stronger just want the size more than anything.. so basically now im takind test-mast-tren-d-bol.. from what im understanding or getting told its low doses so its ok to have a few different things? but that is why i am asking

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    i would run the dbol for 4-5wks max....and damn bro 305 thats impressive, want to see how much u puttin up after this cycle.....

weird thing is that i did that same bench when i was on the a-bombs and i been working out on and off for the last 3 years and just started hitting the gym consistently everyday.. i am weak in certain areas my max incline is only 225 so im all over the place.. thanks for any info anyone can give me!!!

Thread Information