Thread: HGH Help

King42 is offline New Member

Question HGH Help

This is my 1st post here....go easy on me as I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not.

I've been using steroids on and off for nearly 6 years now. I've increased my size from when i started(23yrs old)from 185lbs to 245lbs today. I'm tired of the weight I am at now--combination of fat and muscle. I'm seriously considering starting a cycle of HGH strictly for losing weight and getting ripped. I'm not looking to get huge by any means. I want to get lean and back to a weight of around 200-205lbs. What would you guys guys suggest is the right amount of IU's per day to acheive this? Also, should I take anything else with it? I'm kind of freaked out by taking insulin and if I read correctly, it would only be for those whom are taking high amounts of GH. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    post this in the HGH, Inslin, IGF forum, you'll get more help over there. There are people that only post in that forum and theyre very knowledgeable

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    May look into IGF LR3 at your age, might be more effective on what you're trying to accomplish.

Search the IGF/GH forum.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by King42
    This is my 1st post here....go easy on me as I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not.

I've been using steroids on and off for nearly 6 years now. I've increased my size from when i started(23yrs old)from 185lbs to 245lbs today. I'm tired of the weight I am at now--combination of fat and muscle. I'm seriously considering starting a cycle of HGH strictly for losing weight and getting ripped. I'm not looking to get huge by any means. I want to get lean and back to a weight of around 200-205lbs. What would you guys guys suggest is the right amount of IU's per day to acheive this? Also, should I take anything else with it? I'm kind of freaked out by taking insulin and if I read correctly, it would only be for those whom are taking high amounts of GH. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I just started HGH for the first time this month. I am also looking for more of the fat burning benifits of it. From what I have read and learned from this great board you will get most fat burning effects in the range of 2-4 iu's daily. I am not running slin with it instead I am running eq, anavar , winnie, and 12.5mcgs of t3.

My boy did something like this last year and lost around 8 percent bf in 6 months.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    I just started HGH for the first time this month. I am also looking for more of the fat burning benifits of it. From what I have read and learned from this great board you will get most fat burning effects in the range of 2-4 iu's daily. I am not running slin with it instead I am running eq, anavar , winnie, and 12.5mcgs of t3.

My boy did something like this last year and lost around 8 percent bf in 6 months.
    Which could be accomp;lished with a good diet and cardio anyhow.

Thread Information