Thread: First cycle

Haneef is offline New Member

First cycle

I have been reading a lot about different anabolic steroids , and I have been trying to figure out which ones to stack together for a first-time cycle.

I was thinking something in lines with

Boldenone 400 mg/week for 8 weeks
    Dianabol 20 mg/day for 4 weeks
    Nolvadex (uncertain about dosage) for 3-4 weeks, starting 1 week after termination of Boldenone shots.

I understand that this may not be a "perfect" cycle, but as this is a first cycle, I am still a bit worried of side-effects (I am weak mentally :P) therefore I choose boldenone with its mild androgenicality.

What are your thoughts about this cycle?

Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    First cycle stick with test only and see how you respond to it, no need to add other compounds at this stage you should grow very well so long as your diet is in order, how long you been training? how old are you?

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haneef
    I have been reading a lot about different anabolic steroids , and I have been trying to figure out which ones to stack together for a first-time cycle.

Nolvadex (uncertain about dosage) for 3-4 weeks, starting 1 week after termination of Boldenone shots.

I understand that this may not be a "perfect" cycle, but as this is a first cycle, I am still a bit worried of side-effects (I am weak mentally :P) therefore I choose boldenone with its mild androgenicality.

Thanks
    forget about all of dat,test for 12 weeks at 400-500mg+PCT will be ideal

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I dont think the dbol and eq with be the best cycle but hey thats me.. i used test and tbol for my first cycle.. saw explosive gains- loved it.. you dont have to used test in every cycle ( i think that EQ can be used alone) you just may not see the gains your expecting.. i understand your nervous and weak like u say, but dont worry.. take proper precautions and you should feel fine..

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member

Thanks
    U may want to rethink before going to the darkside, u need to have your game on and not be weak mentally. Second Dbol is very andro and can cause gyno easy, I'm not sure if u know this by your statement above? But if u have made up your mind then I would drop the bold and add som testerone . What r your stats? (age, weight, height,trainning time, diet) this info will help other to respond more intelligenty.

First cycle stick with test only and see how you respond to it, no need to add other compounds at this stage you should grow very well so long as your diet is in order, how long you been training? how old are you?

Yes I have been wondering about testosterone too, but I just have a bad feeling about it, don't know why though. But what would the dosage recommended, and for how long? When should I start with the PCT, or should Nolvadex be stacked along with the cycle?

I used to train a lot 2 yrs ago, quit 1 yr ago because of different reasons. But now I'm back on track, been training a month or so. I am 19 yrs old.

Thanks

Yes I have been wondering about testosterone too, but I just have a bad feeling about it, don't know why though. But what would the dosage recommended, and for how long? When should I start with the PCT, or should Nolvadex be stacked along with the cycle?

I used to train a lot 2 yrs ago, quit 1 yr ago because of different reasons. But now I'm back on track, been training a month or so. I am 19 yrs old.

Thanks
    No AAS is not for you at your age or expeirence, train naturally for at least couple of more years or even longer, you will have enough hormones in you naturally to make decent gains, id concentrate on your diet and training program and forget about gear for afew years.Get a good solid base before anything.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

Amen

U may want to rethink before going to the darkside, u need to have your game on and not be weak mentally. Second Dbol is very andro and can cause gyno easy, I'm not sure if u know this by your statement above? But if u have made up your mind then I would drop the bold and add som testerone. What r your stats? (age, weight, height,trainning time, diet) this info will help other to respond more intelligenty.

What I meant was of course my fear of side-effects when I said "weak mentally"

When it comes to the seeming contradiction of boldenone and dianabol , and its androgenicality, I would say, as I have understood it atleast, that dianabol is more androgenic than boldenone, but not very androgenic as you said. Am I wrong about that?

Furthermore, I am 19 yrs old, I weigh about 65 kg (approx. 130 lbs), I am 170 cm tall (I have no idea what that is in your measuting scale). What do you mean about training time?

Thanks

No AAS is not for you at your age or expeirence, train naturally for at least couple of more years or even longer, you will have enough hormones in you naturally to make decent gains, id concentrate on your diet and training program and forget about gear for afew years.Get a good solid base before anything.

Thanks for the advice. I have been thinking about my age, and experience when it comes to taking steroids . My brother took steroids when he was twenty, he made massive gains, although got a little bit of acne too, but he had no other problems, and he hadn't trained for more than perhaps 1 year or so.

What might be bad to start taking steroids in my age, and with my experience, or lack of experience?

What is gear? I am not very familiar with english training vocabulary.

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. I have been thinking about my age, and experience when it comes to taking steroids . My brother took steroids when he was twenty, he made massive gains, although got a little bit of acne too, but he had no other problems, and he hadn't trained for more than perhaps 1 year or so.

What might be bad to start taking steroids in my age, and with my experience, or lack of experience?

What is gear? I am not very familiar with english training vocabulary.

Thanks

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Word....train hard, eat well and do your homework on AAS. Be wise young man dont use AAS at your age. Good luck.

CARNIVORE

Thread Information