Latinbrothie is offline Junior Member

What can I get from my Doctor????

What's up everyone. I've seen posts where people say that albuterol is better than clen and some people say that salbutamol is good for fat loss/cutting too. I am an asthmatic and have been getting asthma medicne since i was young (albuterol inhalers, prednizone, etc). I am back home in Wisconsin on break and live in Texas, my doctor here knows this, so she will give me a good size perscription for any asthma medicine. Is there anything I can get for cutting or fat loss, and when people say albuterol or salbutamol, do they mean inhalers or a do they come in pill form too?

i dont think that albuterol is the same as clen ...besides the clen pill dosage you would think would be more that a puff or two form a asthma inhaler......

I think you are referring to the epinephrine contents in the inhalers. They are indeed stimulants. Any website you go to and order ephedrine they ask you to check off a box that indicates you are asthmatic (it protects them), same principle. These inhalers you refer too were taken off the shelves a few years back when kids were inh****g things like Primatene Mist (opening up their bronchial tubes and alveoli sacs) and then smoking pot, thus creating a major high of which some died.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I actually talked to my doc about this. Albuterol and Clenbuterol are indeed in the same drug class. Clenbuterol is the more powerful of the two. The fat loss effects can only be achieved with oral form. An inhaler isnt gonna do shit.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Why would need a doctor? Click on the banner atop this page and get what you want.

M.

judge_dread is offline Member
    Salbutamol (beta agonist like Clenbuterol ) if Clen is not available will do the job good too...

Thread Information