SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Aromasin or Letro?????

I'm planning a pretty chunky cutter and was wondering on AI's. I've never ran Aromasin but was contemplating running 25mgs a day for the duration of my cycle. On the other hand I have used Letro with great success.
    Anyone ran either or both? I was planning on 1.25mgs/day Letro ED throughout cycle. I was leaning towards the Aromasin but its more then double the cost of the Letro.................

Doesnt seem like too many people run proper ancillaries in their cycles huh? Ant-E's and AI's are just as important as the anabolics and androgens used. I'll bump it for any info............

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I'm planning a pretty chunky cutter and was wondering on AI's. I've never ran Aromasin but was contemplating running 25mgs a day for the duration of my cycle. On the other hand I have used Letro with great success.
    Anyone ran either or both? I was planning on 1.25mgs/day Letro ED throughout cycle. I was leaning towards the Aromasin but its more then double the cost of the Letro.................
    Letro at that dose most likley will cause you some side effects you don't whant to deal with......... low sex drive. IMO run .5mg ED. Letro and Aromasin both are great at stopping aromatization. So the choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Letro at that dose most likley will cause you some side effects you don't whant to deal with......... low sex drive. IMO run .5mg ED. Letro and Aromasin both are great at stopping aromatization. So the choice is yours.

Thanks a lot for the input. For some reason I dont think there will be much more after your post..............Aromasin is costing me double but chances are it will be used.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anabolic Review Profile: Femera (Letrozole)

Here's the profile on Letro. Sounds better then Aromasin , but I thin both are good choies. Personally with the price of Aromasin compared to the price of Letro I would go with Letro.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Hi Jay

A few reasons you won't get much response on aromasin .One is as you stated,is it's expense.Secondly the board sponsor here pushes letro.

IMO aromasin is a better choice.It significantly lowers SHBG levels which in turn free up more Test.Aromasin doesn't have a rebound effect like letro does.And aromasin reportedly doesn't effect your IGF levels.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    IMO aromasin is a better choice.It significantly lowers SHBG levels which in turn free up more Test.Aromasin doesn't have a rebound effect like letro does.And aromasin reportedly doesn't effect your IGF levels.

~Pinnacle~

Those are all good enough reasons for me to run it. After reading profiles on Aromasin I've always wanted to run it, basically for all the reasons you listed Pinn. Letro does seem to be the norm on this board for obvious reasons. It worked well with my prior use but some sexual sides evolved that I'd rather avoid. Obviously the Proviron will help with that but I'd love to run just one compound and keep it simple. Thanks for the Input Pinn. Aromasin it is..........................

Perfection Awaits is offline New Member
    what about privoron?

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection Awaits
    what about privoron?

I thought about that and was going to use it to aid in a few ways. My gains typically come to a slow halt at about week 12. Thats why the Masteron is going to be thrown in there. Will really harden me up and also free up some test for some new gains. Proviron with that is a great idea as I've seen others do this. The problem with me is any DHT deriv is that it really affects my hair. With the combo of mast and Proviron I have a feeling I'll be pulling chunks out at a time. With Aromasin I havent seen any adverse sides. The cost is a bit high so I was looking around that. It will be money well spent though.........

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    i've read a lot to i didn't know witch one to choose but Pinn told me all the goodneess of aromasin so im waiting for mine (BD 20mg) good choice Jay

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Ive read in a few articles that aramosin is the best choice, and you can also run it during pct unlike letro

I'm old school. Nolva/proviron during every cycle to cover all the bases.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    I'm old school. Nolva/proviron during every cycle to cover all the bases.
    yeh and if u really wna be hard add some adex, sides from letro are much worse and really it wont give significantly better results than adex.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    For pure estrogen stopping power letro would be the choice. Aromasin seems to be the better choice when looking at cholesterol.

BTW. Letro can be used during PCT it raises test levels like the pther A.Is.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i will be running aromasin next time around for sure, and also trying hookers new PCT protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    also trying hookers new PCT protocol.

Do you have a link to his new PCT? I'm over at his board all the time and havent seen anything new arise. Thanks 305.........

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Do you have a link to his new PCT? I'm over at his board all the time and havent seen anything new arise. Thanks 305.........
    heres the link i'm talking about
    http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net/

just click on Post Cylce therapy by Anthony Roberts. Its not that new so i'm sure you've seen it before.

Vitor Ennnergy is offline Junior Member
    Here in Brazil aromasin is a little cheaper than letro and arimidex .

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Jay, what cycle did you end up deciding on? You said something about starting Masteron at week 12, that's why I ask. Btw, I'll be doing aromasin during mine and through PCT, so I'll let you know how it works. Question is, do you run only aromasin for PCT and/or would it be beneficial to run Nolva/clomid/letro etc...?? I am taking 20mg of nolva as of now up until cycle and then was gonna drop it for aromasin. Hope it is a good switch.

Thread Information