XxBartZillaxX is offline New Member

young gun seeking advice

ok i wanted to ask a few questions about roids (whats a good site what kind to take blah blah) but now after reading the rules im totally lost and dont want to write something stupid and get booted is it cool for me to post something in this nature please respond

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    What is your question? Don't be afraid.

ok i wanted to start juicin just a little bit for college football i want to come in at a nice ripped 205lbs i weigh around 185 but have have too much fat am i pretty strong i have been lifting for 4yrs so im not just some ass trying to get a quick fix is it true after one cycle i could lose hair have my nuts shrink for good? i was thinkin about takin winny but im scared of injecting myself and dont know where to get it legit also what should i take afterwards

musclehead1 is offline Member
    If your looking for a way to get gear your in the wrong place! But if your looking for a way to use gear like cycle it post away. But like IBD said dont be afraid to post we are all here to help.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Do a lot of reading and use the search function, it is here to help answer all these questions. Your main concern In My Opinion should be your diet, it will be of greatest value.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    what you want to gain will determine your cycle. but regardless, most people will recommed a test only for a first time. like anything, what you put in is what you will get out. eat a great diet, train well, and get lots of rest you will get impressive results, if not, no amout of gear will help you. like mentioned above use the search button. there is tons of good info here.
    a good place to start: do a search on first cycle, test only, anti-e and pct.
    that will give you lots to read.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by XxBartZillaxX
    ok i wanted to start juicin just a little bit for college football i want to come in at a nice ripped 205lbs i weigh around 185 but have have too much fat am i pretty strong i have been lifting for 4yrs so im not just some ass trying to get a quick fix is it true after one cycle i could lose hair have my nuts shrink for good? i was thinkin about takin winny but im scared of injecting myself and dont know where to get it legit also what should i take afterwards
    Drink the winny(if you decide to use it).Trust me,you don't want to shoot winny.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Drink the winny(if you decide to use it).Trust me,you don't want to shoot winny.

Sounds like you get pain when you shoot winny.Well I have an Issue with this,but understand if its a Personal problem.This is what I have discovered,it all depends on the lab you get it from,if its high production value you get no pain,that simple.

goose4..........

hognose is offline New Member
    I would suggest 10 to 12 week cycle.

Test Enanthate @ 500mg weeks 1-10
    Dbol @ 40-50mg ED weeks 1-4

If you're afraqid of the bloat with DBol, I would say try TBol instead. I've tried it and I loved it. This cycle will work for college football. Make sure to eat like a beast and you will pack on some quality pounds.

hognose is offline New Member
    Also, how old are you and will you be getting tested? You NCAA, Division II, what?

nah i had d-1aa offers and d-2 crazy but parents said to stay home to test how much i love the game and im gonna get back in and what to kill at d-2 and get up to d-1

<<Yawn>>

Thread Information