Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    This thread highlights one of the problems we face.There is so much conflicting information out there it is hard to knoiw what to believe,this is why i try to read as much as i can by different 'experts' .I would add however that nothing is 'black and white' in medicine and therefore it is best to try things for yourself so you know what is best for YOU,then nobody can tell you that your wrong!
    I definately agree with you. There is alot of info out there, and not all of it is right... even from reliable sources. The best way is to try something yourself. Every persons body are different, and people will react to the same chemicals differently.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    awesome post cfiler.... great info thanks
    No prob. Everone is different. Some people respond to different esters differently.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Hey, nice answers I appreciate it.

Now for my Test C/deca cycle, would the deca itself help to prevent the hairloss a little bit when combined with test rather than running the test alone? Or is it the same shit? And what kind of hairloss are we talking about with 12 weeks of test, is it like you loose many years of you normal hairloss rythm?

I really want to use the deca, and when I do I can't use finasteride or dutasteride, so it is really annoying, I am pretty much stuck on this, any hints?

Thank's for the nice replys so far

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    I went to their site and they do not list cyp as one of their products.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information