The Clint is offline New Member

Got another question then

I recently cycled but used no cutter and got alot of water retention. Is there a better substance for less water retention and good gains. I may be mising some products to go with them and do not know what is should get. I know about the blockers and what you take after the cycle.Sorry do not know all the medical terminology.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Clint View Post
    I recently cycled but used no cutter and got alot of water retention. Is there a better substance for less water retention and good gains. I may be mising some products to go with them and do not know what is should get. I know about the blockers and what you take after the cycle.Sorry do not know all the medical terminology.
    So a friend of yours say, "take this, itll make you big" and you go "ok." Now you are like "wtf! why do i have all this water retention?"

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    how about some stats?

age, bf, height, weight, last cycle?

did you do pct?

diet is most likely your issue. Watch your sodium intake and drink lots of water.

I am 25yrs old six feet tall about 190lbs. My last cycle was about five months ago. My diet consist of chicken and some more chicken. I have never really ate bad ex military, as a sodium goes I do not add salt to anything and pretty much stay away from high sodium levels. i drink water everyday, I stay away from soft drinks I get heart burn like you wouldn't believe. PCT is one of the things I have a question about. What does that actually mean?

I am 25yrs old six feet tall about 190lbs. My last cycle was about five months ago. My diet consist of chicken and some more chicken. I have never really ate bad ex military, as a sodium goes I do not add salt to anything and pretty much stay away from high sodium levels. i drink water everyday, I stay away from soft drinks I get heart burn like you wouldn't believe. PCT is one of the things I have a question about. What does that actually mean?
    pct is post cycle therapy which is a combination of serms and AIs used after a cycle to restore natural test production after the suppression from a cycle.

This is probably a dumb question but that is the stuff that you mix right? Do you think that the dekaplex could have something to do with it. This was my first cycle that is why i got these questions I got some good gains just had to increase my cardio to shred the water. I was just under the impression that there was another product that would be better and other things to cycle it with.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    ya just add some arimidex or letrozole and water gone.

What is L-dex? I am reading the threads and finding out good info just got a some confusing abreviations. Also, is there a thread for what dose to take per body weight

Like Dbol and tren or Dbol or win. There is alot to this stuff and I am in the medical field, so my hat is off to you guys. I have just read alot of hype about win causing joint issues. Is stanabol something that should be used in the beginning cycles or is that more for intermediate levels.

Not really getting the whole concept on this site. I have read the threads and got some basics on what should be my next option. I need to cycle in a water retention. I am not really sure of my bf but I am 6'0 190lbs with a thirty two inch waist, so I know its pretty low, and I have no visible signs of fat. The last time I checked it was either nine or ten but that was in a hand held unit that might not have been that accurate. I am looking for advice from experienced professionals in this subject to lead me in the right direction. I read the newbie thread and got the basics but there are so many substances out there, I do not believe that a begginer can read and grasp all that material and feel safe to make the next step, without some reassrance from this website veiwers. How do you talk to someone one on one to get all of your questions answered at once or is that something that is prohibited.

Not really getting the whole concept on this site. I have read the threads and got some basics on what should be my next option. I need to cycle in a water retention. I am not really sure of my bf but I am 6'0 190lbs with a thirty two inch waist, so I know its pretty low, and I have no visible signs of fat. The last time I checked it was either nine or ten but that was in a hand held unit that might not have been that accurate. I am looking for advice from experienced professionals in this subject to lead me in the right direction. I read the newbie thread and got the basics but there are so many substances out there, I do not believe that a begginer can read and grasp all that material and feel safe to make the next step, without some reassrance from this website veiwers. How do you talk to someone one on one to get all of your questions answered at once or is that something that is prohibited.
    the whole concept of this site is to encourage responsible and intelligent aas use. you seem to ignore this concept

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    u didn't do Pct?????

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    I am going to cycle at some point I believe. Ive done nothing but read and research about the subject for almost 2 months. Im definitely not putting some drug in my body unless I know it forward and backwards. You on the other hand just take some steroids , which could irreversible harm you, and now expect one on one training from a steroid expert at your beck and call. All because you didn't take the time to research a potentially dangerous drug. People that do know how to help you are kind of put off on this because your lack of concern or desire to learn it. On top of that you already took the drug with no pct planned, and you don't know why you have water retention. I am just saying this because people aren't going to be very helpful in your quest for answers. Gl!

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    I am going to cycle at some point I believe. Ive done nothing but read and research about the subject for almost 2 months. Im definitely not putting some drug in my body unless I know it forward and backwards. You on the other hand just take some steroids, which could irreversible harm you, and now expect one on one training from a steroid expert at your beck and call. All because you didn't take the time to research a potentially dangerous drug. People that do know how to help you are kind of put off on this because your lack of concern or desire to learn it. On top of that you already took the drug with no pct planned, and you don't know why you have water retention. I am just saying this because people aren't going to be very helpful in your quest for answers. Gl!
    i wish more noobs shared your attitude.

I am not saying that I did not do the PCT properly, all I am saying is that I got more water retention than I wanted but it did go away. I have read that Dbol is a good substance that does not cause as much water retention. Deka on the other hand as some serious remarks on water retention that is my understanding for the purpose of a cutter such as winny or amdex. That was my only question not did my freind say take this it will make you big or did I PCT. I do appreciate the comments in trying to help but I think reading to much into the question or maybe how I stated it is the case but either way it did get answered simply someone. Thanks

bmit is offline Member
    bro, dbol is one of the most notorious for bloat, edema, water retention. to combat it i use letro (start at .25 eod and then up it .25 eod till you find dose that works for you, mine is .25 eod), sauna after cardio, drink gallon+ water ed, no sodium (fast food, packaged foods, marinades, etc), cardio, and low bf. go to pct forums

Thread Information