sinner is offline New Member

Question need to know!!!!

hey what countries in europe is a/s legal cause im about to head to europe to live so i need to know before i get there

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    "need to know" is the wrong subject line--you will get better answers if you use a btter subject line, like "In What Countries Are Steroids Legal in Europe?"

I strongly suggest you read the FAQ linked below in my sig., it will help you write better posts--and get better answers here on AR.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-18-2002 at 12:46 AM.

4plates is offline Banned
    love it bro

tanto is offline Junior Member
    ehh johan how would you know that aas are legal in jugoslavia actualy now serbia and montenegro.the think is they are by script but there is situation right now where money and conections work.the same is in greece by script but most likely you will find pharmacyst who is willing to sell you,money talks

no problem bro,i know a couple of yug too,but i guess you were right at some point.there is not law wich says that tery are illegal substances so most likely even if someone catches you you 'll be fine ,a little bit money under the table and everithink is ok,so call it legal

bdw i pm you a more than week ago with some questions you never repllied,did you get pm?

Thread Information