jdmhonda is offline New Member

help with muscle gain

iam new to here and was woundering what to use to build muscle faster.iam using a supplement called muscle synergy and its not working that good.thanks for the info.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Welcome to the board!

If you don't mind,could you post your diet?This could possibly be the reason you aren't growing no matter what suppliments you're taking.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome bro! Also, are you on a regular work out program?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmhonda
    iam new to here and was woundering what to use to build muscle faster.iam using a supplement called muscle synergy and its not working that good.thanks for the info.
    either got to be your diet or training, tell us all about it???

well first i start off with 8 tablets of the supplement in the morning on an empty stomach.then i wait like an hour and eat a bowl of cereal.then by the afternoon i take 8 more tablets and wait 45 mins and start lifting.i bench press 165 4 sets of 15 reps.i shoulder press 100 2 sets of 10 reps.and i curl 100 2 sets of 6 reps.and i do 49 push ups.i do 40 sit ups.plus i have a total gym i do alot of stuff on that .i eat like 2 times a day.i eat salids and alot of vegs.. my weight is 175.and i work out everyday once a day.and i do this at home.if i should change anything which iam sure i have too, please tell me.thanks for the info.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmhonda
    well first i start off with 8 tablets of the supplement in the morning on an empty stomach.then i wait like an hour and eat a bowl of cereal.then by the afternoon i take 8 more tablets and wait 45 mins and start lifting.i bench press 165 4 sets of 15 reps.i shoulder press 100 2 sets of 10 reps.and i curl 100 2 sets of 6 reps.and i do 49 push ups.i do 40 sit ups.plus i have a total gym i do alot of stuff on that .i eat like 2 times a day.i eat salids and alot of vegs.. my weight is 175.and i work out everyday once a day.and i do this at home.if i should change anything which iam sure i have too, please tell me.thanks for the info.
    -are you using free weights for the bench..you should be shooting for 6-8 reps at a higher weight
    -and i assume the shoulder press is 100 pound bar not two dumbbells 100 lb. each
    -eat first thing in the morning! dont eat twice a day eat 6-8 small meals
    -go to the workout forums you need rest...dont workout every day!
    -eat lots of meats and carbs and have 1.5 g of protein for every lb of body weight
    -get plenty of sleep

sign up to a gym if possible because the pushups are good but you need to have a REAL routine split up throughout the week

search the workout forum and drop the supplement and buy protein powder

best of luck to you

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry thats kind of unorganized but i think you see the main point

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason you cant gain any muscle is b/c your diet is terrible. You need to eat 6-8 times a day to gain muscle. Stop wasting time with supplements. Food and protein is what you need to gain muscle. Here's agood read to show you how to properly eat to gain mass

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

yea i know my diet is bad.thanks for all the info guys.

Thread Information