indrid_cold17 is offline Banned

finasteride forever ? wtf !!

i was wondering why do u guys still use finasteride when off ,,is it cause u still have hairloss while off ,,i know that dht levels are high while on but when off dht should be normal and no hairloss should be noticed but i hear people saying that they stay on finasteride all the time and they loose hair when they get off it but it doesnt make sense to say run a 3month cycle a year and stay on finasteride for the 9months till u run another cycle for example

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Finasteride is just not for poeple on a cycle, and was not meant for poeple just on juice in the first place. If you are going bald then you have to stay on it. Once you go off you start losing, but thats if you are prone to hairloss in the first place......Do your research. Don't tell me you are not prone to hairloss and taking it anyways.........if so, thats pointless bro. Good luck

indrid_cold17 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Finasteride is just not for poeple on a cycle, and was not meant for poeple just on juice in the first place. If you are going bald then you have to stay on it. Once you go off you start losing, but thats if you are prone to hairloss in the first place......Do your research. Don't tell me you are not prone to hairloss and taking it anyways.........if so, thats pointless bro. Good luck
    well in theory if i am predisposed to hairloss roids just accelerate that rate of hairloss that normally would take years ,and it does that by the increased dht levels while on and thats why using propecia is a good idea while on and pct while dht levels are still high ,,but why should we guys use it after that ? and why there is hairloss and when does dht levels return nomral post cycle ?

Thread Information