Thread: Oh bloody HELL!

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member

Oh bloody HELL!

oh sheit, I was injecting my glutes this morning as usual, except I normally do it laying down in bed, but my girlfriend stayed home from work today because shes sick, so I had to do it in the bathroom standing up instead. All was going good, I aspirated a little, but the angle was kinda akward so i couldnt get alot of pressure, but i figured if i hit a vein, the syringe would start clouding up red, so I called it good and went ahead and injected. It felt a little different, I dont know if thats just because I was standing up or not, but when I pulled the needle out a stream of blood trickled about 5 inches down my ass! So I held the syringe up closer and noticed some tiny little specs of blood in the barrel that I couldnt see before, but upon closer inspection were clearly visible. When I wiped the blood from my glute with an alcohol-soaked cotton ball the blood stopped, so I don't know if I hit a vein, just passed thru one or what. I guess my question is what are the side-effects of injecting test e intraveinously, will I experience anything that will tell me for sure that i effed up or am I just freakin out... and if I did in fact inject into a vein should I do another injection or will it get absorbed all the same? Any input would be appreciated, thanks bros!

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry buddy you'll live to see tomorrow. If u actually injected all that test into ure vein u'd be dead by now. U probably hit a vein on the way out. Next time hold the cotton ball down with some pressure using ure thumb and shake it a lil. Just hold it down with pressure and it'll stop bleeding.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    you would know pretty much straight away if you injected it into a vein!

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    Don't worry buddy you'll live to see tomorrow. If u actually injected all that test into ure vein u'd be dead by now. U probably hit a vein on the way out. Next time hold the cotton ball down with some pressure using ure thumb and shake it a lil. Just hold it down with pressure and it'll stop bleeding.
    Well I'm not dead yet so I'm assuming you're right, so that's good to know lol I always cover the inject spot with the cotton ball and massage for a couple minutes afterwards anyways, I find it reduces the pain afterwards and I've also heard it helps absorb into the muscle a little faster.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u wouldnt die from it though... unless u injected big amounts.. many people have supposedly hit a vein (me included.. its impossible to tell though how much went in etc...it was definetly very unpleasant though)
    Last edited by stupidhippo; 01-05-2006 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlySt00pid
    Well I'm not dead yet so I'm assuming you're right, so that's good to know lol I always cover the inject spot with the cotton ball and massage for a couple minutes afterwards anyways, I find it reduces the pain afterwards and I've also heard it helps absorb into the muscle a little faster.
    Ow didn't notice ure still alive. Dang...
    If you want the absorbtion rate to increase inject the juice slowly.
    Each time some juice enters the glute or any other muscle it takes sometime
    to disperse. Therefore when u inject slowly it gives the juice time to disperse and not lump up at one spot. Do some squats after u inject ure glute, it helps.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    if he injected into a vein he'd be dead? and you know this because???

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    His sentence would be "Oh shiet I...."

From what i've read in this forum, there was a discussion once regarding injecting juice into your vein. The outcone of that discussion was that if perhaps 1cc or more was injected into ure blood stream it could cause cardiac arrest.
    Is there a reason u ask? If i'm wrong, do correct me.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    From what i've read in this forum, there was a discussion once regarding injecting juice into your vein. The outcone of that discussion was that if perhaps 1cc or more was injected into ure blood stream it could cause cardiac arrest.
    Is there a reason u ask? If i'm wrong, do correct me.
    I don't know. I have been involved in this disscusion several times and have never had a well defined answer. even asked a doc and got no real factuall answer. just said " i really don't think you would even know"

SpiderRico is offline Member
    well someone should try it and let us know the outcome if they dont respond then i guess we shouldnt try it

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yup... its the same thing kinda than with air.. a certain amount will kill u but how big...? I sure dont know... Many people have indeed injected into a vein and lived but its uncertain has it all gone in etc... it would be interesting to know though. just for the f of it.. How much oil would u need to cause a fatal oil embolism..

I don't know. I have been involved in this disscusion several times and have never had a well defined answer. even asked a doc and got no real factuall answer. just said " i really don't think you would even know"
    Hmmmm.... fair enough. I could be wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    yup... its the same thing kinda than with air.. a certain amount will kill u but how big...?
    This would be the exact rational behind my statement, well at least in accordance to my common sense.
    Last edited by grimnlock; 01-05-2006 at 11:52 AM.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry bro, you just hit a vein when penatrating your glutes. It happens very often.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    well someone should try it and let us know the outcome if they dont respond then i guess we shouldnt try it
    So whose first? lol

injecting into a vein ay? what are the chances that your dart will stop perfectly ina vein?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    if your still alive then its all good. im not 100% sure, but i think the only danger of injecting into a vein is the risk of getting air in you vein, which would kill you.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    His sentence would be "Oh shiet I...."
    lmfao!!

pilipo is offline Junior Member
    first time i saw a little blood in the syringe after injecting i thought i hit a vein later realized i only nicked one on the way out. but i was soo freaked out i got light headed and almost passed out so if you felt different it may have been psycological like it was for me

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    when I nick a vein I get a little chemical taste in my mouth sometimes. And you gotta figure if you hit something bad it would not stop bleeding very easy, these veins are small and close up quick otherwise you would have a huge black and blue from all the bleeding, i'm willing to bet that the oil from the syringe wouldn't even flow through some of these veins. just my 2 cents and what I have seen in Biology classes....

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    i have vein injected on accident before.. VERY big head rush and got a little dizzy. but this was a few years ago.. so i think ill be ok =) not suggested.. but most likely wont kill ya.

Thread Information