lil swoll is offline Associate Member

Primo or Masteron???????????

Which of the two would you guys run? I want to run one of the two this summer at 400mgs a week. It will be a cutter with a small dose of test. So, which one do you prefer and for what reason?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I really like primobolan , thats what I would run. I havent tried masteron because of the horror-storries(hairloss)

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm actually going to run both in this summers cutter. Primo all the way through then a quick 4 weeks of Masteron at the end to really harden up. Vitor, the horror stories are getting to me too but it's only 4 weeks. I'll give you some better personal insight down the road on this one. Not too many people on this board that I see rant and rave about Primo. Expense is the reason I ahve for people not using it that much. I have to say that it is by far my favorite anabolic steroid out. Really hard good gains with no water retention and a great ability to keep what you get. Plus no sides!!!! That is a big deal when choosing what to run in my cycles.........

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    The only horror story I've heard about Masteron is hairloss. While that can affect everyone to a certain extent, it also highly depends on family genes. Also, masteron can be run for 6-8 weeks at a moderate dosage of 300-400mg/wk (EOD shots) with great results.

Yeah, but hairloss is the only sideeffect many people care about. Masteron seems to promote acne in many users too. I think primo is a better safer compound. The reasen why some people have been dissipointed with it, is because they havent used enough, long enough. When primo is run 800mgs ew-1400mgs ew, the "Magic" starts to happen. And even at a superhigh dose there is no sides! And whats better is that you keep everything you gain with primo.

goose is offline Banned
    I love using both,I have had no problems running Masteron for 4 weeks,I think thats the key with the sides.

goose4..

have any of you guys experienced hairloss with primo? I have heard it is possible.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by lil swoll
    have any of you guys experienced hairloss with primo? I have heard it is possible.

Personally, never..............

goose is offline Banned

If you are prone to hair loss,primo will do a number on your hair,beware.

goose4..

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Masteron is only good if your in the single digit bodyfat percentage. If thats you in your avatar I think your good to go. I have never tried primo but I think thats next.

so would finas or duta help with the hairloss from primo?

so would finas or duta help with the hairloss from primo?
    No, it only works with test. But Primo is mild on the hair even if you are prone to hairloss because its very low in androgens. (It will have some affect dow.)

Rushzilla is offline Junior Member
    Could one use a rogaine like product to offset the hair loss with high dose primo?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    im on my first run w/ masteron right now (50mg/day) and havent experienced any of these supposed horror story sides, i.e. hairloss or acne. Masteron is a hell of a lot cheaper than primo and you dont have to run as much of it to get results

pioneer is offline Banned
    Advantages of Masteron :

1.) will not aromatize at any dosage

2.) considered one of the best (if not the best) cutting agent (IMO)

3.) will not destroy your joint like winny does

4.) can take at higher dosages than winny

5.) has a low anabolic /androgenic ratio (means you are gonna get good results w/o alot of sides!

6.) Masteron actually inhibits aromatization in the other steroid compounds you take. It acts as a anti-estrogen! This is another great Advantage!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i've run both before and i perfer masteron . i've always had great gains and hardened up quicker on masterone then anything else. i know alot of people love primo but i never saw good results from it. the only way id use primo agai would be in a cutting cycle and stacked with 4 or 5 other drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i've run both before and i perfer masteron. i've always had great gains and hardened up quicker on masterone then anything else. i know alot of people love primo but i never saw good results from it. the only way id use primo agai would be in a cutting cycle and stacked with 4 or 5 other drugs.
    What dosage were you running with primo?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I've ran both compounds and i prefer primo, the gains are excellent and 99% of them you keep,i will be running a dose of 1400mg per week soon on my short heavy cycle and at that dose its magical, infact might up it 2grms, never had any sides with primo love the stuff

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    I've ran both compounds and i prefer primo, the gains are excellent and 99% of them you keep,i will be running a dose of 1400mg per week soon on my short heavy cycle and at that dose its magical, infact might up it 2grms, never had any sides with primo love the stuff

My next cycle will include Primo at 2G,have been as high as 1.5G and it made my physique crisp and carved in appearance in a way that no other drug can.It's the best sex you can get, so to speak. And while there are other drugs that can make you hard, Primobolan does it by drying the body out nicely without robbing the muscles of fullness.Effects... A drug that delivers everything it promises and more, Primo might be mild,some say it`s a fag drug, but they pack a very specific punch. Remember, not every drug is supposed to be a "powerhouse" of mass and strength gains. Ever heard the expression, "It's the quiet ones that no one ever suspects"? That's the epitome of Primo ... no one ever suspects it will do quite the job it does. I give this drug a 10 out of 10,the best anabolic in the world.What I have found it`s similar to test in the sence,the higher the dose,the more gains you get,but the sides dont really increase.Primobolan has the best ratio of anabolic to inhibitory activity than any other steroid .
    The cool thing about it, unlike most other steroids , is the fact that it is still very effective on a low calorie diet. And, in fact, it works best with the high protein, moderate fat, low starch diet that is so popular today.Eat raw fish and and broccoli and you'll be hard as a rock on this drug, dare I say, even on its own! . What more do you want from a drug???

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    My next cycle will include Primo at 2G,have been as high as 1.5G and it made my physique crisp and carved in appearance in a way that no other drug can.It's the best sex you can get, so to speak. And while there are other drugs that can make you hard, Primobolan does it by drying the body out nicely without robbing the muscles of fullness.Effects... A drug that delivers everything it promises and more, Primo might be mild,some say it`s a fag drug, but they pack a very specific punch. Remember, not every drug is supposed to be a "powerhouse" of mass and strength gains. Ever heard the expression, "It's the quiet ones that no one ever suspects"? That's the epitome of Primo ... no one ever suspects it will do quite the job it does. I give this drug a 10 out of 10,the best anabolic in the world.What I have found it`s similar to test in the sence,the higher the dose,the more gains you get,but the sides dont really increase.Primobolan has the best ratio of anabolic to inhibitory activity than any other steroid .
    The cool thing about it, unlike most other steroids , is the fact that it is still very effective on a low calorie diet. And, in fact, it works best with the high protein, moderate fat, low starch diet that is so popular today.Eat raw fish and and broccoli and you'll be hard as a rock on this drug, dare I say, even on its own! . What more do you want from a drug???

goose4..
    i am with you all the way goose, infact just changed my 30 cycle up it to just over 2grms,

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i am with you all the way goose, infact just changed my 30 cycle up it to just over 2grms,

Marcus,hope you had a good new year,I have only used Primo for cutting,What do you think about using it in bulking to help keep dry,they say Arnold build his body on the Primo Dbol combo.

goose4..

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    If I had to choose primo, but i would use both and a fat dose of prop personally!

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Marcus,hope you had a good new year,I have only used Primo for cutting,What do you think about using it in bulking to help keep dry,they say Arnold build his body on the Primo Dbol combo.

goose4..
    i still get good benifits either way i use it cutting or bulking, truth of the matter alot of it is down to your diet anyway, i love it with faster acting test it just gives you the edge, also try it with restandol woooow, you know what i mean i know you do?
    xmas was rubbish but new year not to bad, myself and XL have started a short heavy cycle will post results when we have finished, we are training gooooood

goose is offline Banned
    Yes I know the restandol and Primo combo,Unbelievable results,I put EQ and Var with it WOW,the only sides I got was insane sex drive,my poor girlfriend got the full punishment of restandol.
    Good luck with the cycle.

goose4..

im finnally getting ready to start the primo with tbol and provorin. What do you guys think is a good starting dose for primo?

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    bump for more responses from those who used both

fred9 is offline Member
    i really love masteron ...but above 75mg ED the hairloss is to much...50mgED winny takes also a big toll on my hair...

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I been running mast at 100mg/ed for the past 4 weeks. Ive always been slightly thin up top, and nothing there has changed for me.....

Thread Information