Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Callin' all trenheads! Pinn and Tai get in here!

In your experience, running 1g + a week of trenbolone worth it?

Discuss.

I’ve got a theory i'm about to test (On Nark) lol.
    Really though we (well mostly me) are considering trying tren at 800-1000mg wk.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i love tren but that would be waaay too much for me to handle,i will just sit here and enjoy the discussion that will take place!i do know someone who is runnin a 30 day cycle that includes 10 days of 400mg tren ed!!

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt....side's would rocket..but thats just me tho..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Reporting for duty sir

I need to step out for a few.When I get back I'll give my personal accounts running 1g and up

brb..

~P~

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for Taiboxa

Signed:
    ~Guinea Pig

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Reporting for duty sir

I need to step out for a few.When I get back I'll give my personal accounts running 1g and up

brb..

~P~
    This should be interesting.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    This should be interesting.
    oooh yes!!

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Reporting for duty sir

brb..

~P~
    Did you happen to turn big and green when you got mad?

As from wednesday i will be running 400mg of tren e *every day* for 10 days as part of my 30 day short heavy cycle,tren is being used from day 11 to day 20,for the first 10 days i have and am running test e at 750mg ed,this will be lowered to 500mg ed when i add the tren next week.
    Last edited by Xtralarg; 01-07-2006 at 06:56 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I buddy ran 150mgED of TrenA a while back(which is a bit over 1g/wk), only thing I remember him saying was that he had a extremely short fuse, crazy nightsweats and insomnia. I believe he ran it for 6wks. I'll get with him and report back.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i love tren but that would be waaay too much for me to handle,i will just sit here and enjoy the discussion that will take place!i do know someone who is runnin a 30 day cycle that includes 10 days of 400mg tren ed!!
    He he is that xtralarg by any chance??

That's the thing, my 1st cycle was fina@ 75mg ed and 500mg test E for 6 weeks. Got bloated from the fina, gained 30 lbs (20-22 lean muscle) and lost a little fat.

Then couple years later i wanted to test fina alone. I ordered 2 carts (2000mg) and ran 100mg ed for 15 days. (I'm poor lol) Still none of the common tren sides just mad muscle growth. I gained 10 lbs in that time kept 6-7.

Sooooooo i'm thinkin' 1000mg tren enth with some test this time.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    That's the thing, my 1st cycle was fina@ 75mg ed and 500mg test E for 6 weeks. Got bloated from the fina, gained 30 lbs (20-22 lean muscle) and lost a little fat.

Then couple years later i wanted to test fina alone. I ordered 2 carts (2000mg) and ran 100mg ed for 15 days. (I'm poor lol) Still none of the common tren sides just mad muscle growth. I gained 10 lbs in that time kept 6-7.

10 lbs in 15 days is incredible

Good luck on that one... I hope the sides don't overwhelm you around 4-5 weeks into that cycle...

Are those the only two cycles you have tried before this, if not what is your cycle history, age, stats? This could all play a factor.

Ive never run more than 700mg e/w of tren , but the sides were far from unbearable so im definately up for trying more in the future! I can only imagine the gains a gram per week would yield! Good luck to you and nark if you run it, im sure it'll go well, keep your test high as well though!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Are those the only two cycles you have tried before this, if not what is your cycle history, age, stats? This could all play a factor.
    Yeh I was wondering this as well, especially for nark, i was under the impression he hasn't done that much gear before, in which case jumping into a cycle with a gram of tren a week probably isn't the best idea! No matter how much knowledge you have, you can't beat personal experience!

Bump

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    That's the thing with this board, why highjack such a good thread?? IMO very rarley dose an awesome thread come by that we can all learn from. Over the past couple of months there has been some very educational threads, this one can be added to the list. Majority of us run Tren so I'm very curious to see what people have ran and what the gains .vs. sides were. Personally, tren is the only thing that really gives me harsh sides, as most know. So far Tren-A at 50mgs ED is my limit. We'll see what the future has to hold.

Bump for some more intelligent people to chime in, most have already...........

I see Pinnacle lurking, perhaps he is writing a novel? Hopefully haha. You seem very sensative to tren sides Jay. Me on the other hand have run it at 75mg/day and 150mgEOD. With this next cycle I am looking at 100mgED, never have much sides other than nightsweats(no big deal), and a little insomnia(get more work done). I love the stuff.

Btw, I prefer ED injections personally.

Im waiting for a beastly post by pinn! Seen his name lurking at the bottom for quite some time now!

You seem very sensative to tren sides Jay.

Yea my body just doesn't like it. I'm going to play around a bit with the dosing as time goes on. I have tried just about everything out there and Tren is the only thing that really gets to me. But considering it is such a useful drug in both bulking and cutting I'll just have to work around it.

I agree with ED injections. I don't mind doing them, plus seeing that it cuts down on the sides I'm all over it..............

Ok..here we go...

At 1050 mgs weekly(150 mgs ED) :

The Fina I used in this cycle was made from pellets.
    Cycle lasted 12 weeks in which I used Prop and drol as well.
    This was strictly a cutting cycle,and I didn't expect much mass from it.I was correct in my assumption.
    Sides : terrible night sweats/acne-back/shoulders/increased BP/INSOMNIA

At 1400 mgs weekly(200 mgs ED)

The fina was made from powder.
    Cycle lasted 26 weeks which included everything but the kitchen sink
    I did put on some size in this cycle.Not great,but respectable.Gains appeared to fizzle out around the 11 week mark.I continued on as to experiment and see what tren can do with long term usage.My observation is if you can handle the sides, and beat up feeling running tren for a lengthy time,then by all means do so.You really keep leaning out,and on a non restricted diet to boot.I mean I was eating tons(and some crap too)but the reduction in body fat was consistent week by week.
    Sides : Night sweat were minimal/acne-back-shoulders/Insomnia..and I mean insomnia.I was getting 2-3 hrs sleep a night.Oddly enough,it was plenty.I bounced up out of bed and went along with life with no lethargy issues what so ever.

At 2100 mgs weekly(300 mgs ED)

The fina was made from powder
    Cycle was 12 weeks in length.Bulk/cut type cycle.
    I put on some nice size in the cycle,but the gains came to a halt at week 8.After that...nothing!I used EQ/masteron /drol/and enanthate in the cycle as well.

Sides : oddly enough the only side I got was INSOMNIA..extremely bad.I wouldn't/couldn't sleep for 2 days at a time.When I did sleep,it was of poor quality.Night sweats were sporadic.When they did occur,they were extremely bad.I noticed when I was at the point of exhaustion,is when the sweats came on.Other times when my sleep was on the light side,no sweating occurred.

Conclusion :

No need to subject yourself to any more than 1g weekly.Very odd that other than insomnia,all other sides seemed to lessen from cycle to cycle.Possibly having the Fina made from powder played a role in the reduction of sides in my latter cycles?idk..

Hope this post hepls big k

Q & A is now open....

~Pinnacle~

Ok..here we go...

At 1050 mgs weekly(150 mgs ED) :

The Fina I used in this cycle was made from pellets.
    Cycle lasted 12 weeks in which I used Prop and drol as well.
    This was strictly a cutting cycle,and I didn't expect much mass from it.I was correct in my assumption.
    Sides : terrible night sweats/acne-back/shoulders/increased BP/INSOMNIA

At 1400 mgs weekly(200 mgs ED)

The fina was made from powder.
    Cycle lasted 26 weeks which included everything but the kitchen sink
    I did put on some size in this cycle.Not great,but respectable.Gains appeared to fizzle out around the 11 week mark.I continued on as to experiment and see what tren can do with long term usage.My observation is if you can handle the sides, and beat up feeling running tren for a lengthy time,then by all means do so.You really keep leaning out,and on a non restricted diet to boot.I mean I was eating tons(and some crap too)but the reduction in body fat was consistent week by week.
    Sides : Night sweat were minimal/acne-back-shoulders/Insomnia..and I mean insomnia.I was getting 2-3 hrs sleep a night.Oddly enough,it was plenty.I bounced up out of bed and went along with life with no lethargy issues what so ever.

At 2100 mgs weekly(300 mgs ED)

The fina was made from powder
    Cycle was 12 weeks in length.Bulk/cut type cycle.
    I put on some nice size in the cycle,but the gains came to a halt at week 8.After that...nothing!I used EQ/masteron /drol/and enanthate in the cycle as well.

Sides : oddly enough the only side I got was INSOMNIA..extremely bad.I wouldn't/couldn't sleep for 2 days at a time.When I did sleep,it was of poor quality.Night sweats were sporadic.When they did occur,they were extremely bad.I noticed when I was at the point of exhaustion,is when the sweats came on.Other times when my sleep was on the light side,no sweating occurred.

Conclusion :

No need to subject yourself to any more than 1g weekly.Very odd that other than insomnia,all other sides seemed to lessen from cycle to cycle.Possibly having the Fina made from powder played a role in the reduction of sides in my latter cycles?idk..

Q & A is now open....

~Pinnacle~

2G/wk is insane, what were the dosages that you ran with that and what would you change?

Just the one question, how much test were you running with each of those doses?

Q & A is now open....

~Pinnacle~
    That would be very interesting!!

Question, do you think the Tren was the cause of the fat loss or were you running things like clen + T3 along with the steroids ?

BTW, you must be a freakin' beast. Holy crap...

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Just the one question, how much test were you running with each of those doses?
    I always stayed 1000 mg of Test above the tren dose.

That would be very interesting!!

Question, do you think the Tren was the cause of the fat loss or were you running things like clen + T3 along with the steroids ?

BTW, you must be a freakin' beast. Holy crap...
    No Clen ot T3...never run either in a cycle.However,I did forget to mention I run HGH year round

Not a beast by any means.You'll find when you have ran countless cycles,the gains are hard to come by.It's like pulling teeth nowadays to get 6-8 pounds on a run.

What is a suggested Test Prop usage with 700mg/wk of Tren .

What is a suggested Test Prop usage with 700mg/wk of Tren.
    Wouldn't go less than a gram.Real good chance you'll get fina dick.Been there bro...

Quote Originally Posted by GU1LL3
    Not sure If I'm the right thread or not...anyways....anybody ever seen or used this Euro Test E 250? and can anybody tell if the deca is legit? THanks.....
    Lol Start a thread in the pics section, good luck.

Yeh I was wondering this as well, especially for nark, i was under the impression he hasn't done that much gear before, in which case jumping into a cycle with a gram of tren a week probably isn't the best idea! No matter how much knowledge you have, you can't beat personal experience!
    To be frank. I think the whole idea of waiting until you have 5+ cycles to run compounds such as tren and GH is not for me and is based on the 'AAS receptors burnout theory' which we all know is crap.

I think one should use gear based on body comp.

I'm 5'11, 230 lbs, %BF is high though, last time i had it checked it was 14% and judging from how i reacted to trenbolone in the past w/o the use of the essentials (letro, b6, T3) i have a hunch i'll be fine.

The original plan as some of you know was to use tren ace and test prop but a certain senior MOD pussied out. lol

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I am running tren hydro 100mg a week, acetate 150mg a week and enathate 100mg a week Also with taranbol pills 40 mg a day. With other test just under 600mg a week. The problem I am having is to fall a sleep, I have been taking lavaria to make me sleep but it doesnt work, But when I want to sleep I just lay there until 5 in the morning then I wake up at 12:00pm. But I will say with my muay tai training 3 times a week 2 hour sessions plus the power lifting 4 times a week and 2 times a week jog 10 km. I am getting stronger also agressiveness in the ring and the gym is amazing. 1 month training to go for the fight. With the diet and training plus a little help from the tren. Its a great add on to any program.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    pinnacle u never cease to astonish me .... 2g's of tren ... wow

Lol Start a thread in the pics section, good luck.

To be frank. I think the whole idea of waiting until you have 5+ cycles to run compounds such as tren and GH is not for me and is based on the 'AAS receptors burnout theory' which we all know is crap.
    I think one should use gear based on body comp.

I'm 5'11, 230 lbs, %BF is high though, last time i had it checked it was 14% and judging from how i reacted to trenbolone in the past w/o the use of the essentials (letro, b6, T3) i have a hunch i'll be fine.

The original plan as some of you know was to use tren ace and test prop but a certain senior MOD pussied out. lol
    I dont agree with that crap either bro, but theres a difference between running tren and running a gram of tren! Anyways you guys know what your doing so ill just wish you good luck and happy growing!

Pinn OMG!! 2g tren week?! We all worship and praise your name.

Question, do you think the Tren was the cause of the fat loss or were you running things like clen + T3 along with the steroids?
    The tren causes the fat loss. It should be used with T3 @ high doses tho.

I definitely agree with this. Tren has some great fat burning capabilities but also lowers your thyroid levels. So by taking a moderate dose of T3 that will get your thyroid back up to par, depending on dose. I know you said at high doses Big K.I.g but I don't like to go over 50mcg's. I'm not sure what high meant to you................

Well, I know tren has weight loss properties but he was talking about eating without caloric restrictions and still consistently losing weight. That is insane!...

Edit: I mean FAT LOSS properties... not weight loss...
    Last edited by scriptfactory; 01-07-2006 at 08:00 PM.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I know tren has weight loss properties but he was talking about eating without caloric restrictions and still consistently losing weight. That is insane!...

yes it is ... it's a dream come true

It's true. I was eating about 500 cals above what i had calculated i needed for homeostasis. I still lost fat! Tren is a potent fat burner but it's also a very powerful nutrient portioning agent as well. Your muscles get the nutrients and the fat cells starve! Read the tren ace profile for all the details.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information