Thread: probiotics

O'Banion is offline Junior Member

probiotics

Been doin some research on probiotics. Anyone take probiotics or believe they're any good?

Schwarz is offline Member
    I take one of the solgar ones and it def helped me. Considering the frequency and quantity of food we have to eat it's important to keep the gastro intestinal tract healthy. Probiotics and help with this.
    S

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Banion
    Been doin some research on probiotics. Anyone take probiotics or believe they're any good?
    Yes depending what you are using it for... Do you have crohn's? If so probiotics are great, and so is aloe, slipper elm, and glutamine.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    probiotics can possibly be very healthy.. They might help with the digestion, might enhance the defense mechanisms against certain bacteria etc etc.. as of how healthy they are reamains a lil uncertain. They have been proposed to help in many things... and theres some data to support some of the claims.. I do drink probiotic yoghurt everyday a lil ..

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    I've had some problems with my stomach before. And the advise I got from the doctor was to buy a couple of products containing probiotics. It worked GREAT!!
    I daily use some dairy products containg "Lb. Plantarum 299v" and "Lb. Plantarum 299v", never had a problem since I started. I just drink a small glas in the morning.

Thread Information