Thread: D-Bol Question

Erwin is offline Associate Member

D-Bol Question

I know that you can use dbol to jumpstart a cycle but what about coming off? If you were limited in resources and had nothing else could it be done? And should it be done?
    example:
    Week 1-4 dbol 25mg ed
    week 1-14 test e @ 500 mg ew
    Week 12-16 dbol 25 mg ed

Just curious while I look ahead. Have also thought about tren in this cycle towards the end like weeks 8-16 but I know that no one advises running it alone so it wouldn't work to maintain while waiting for pct to start correct?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin
    I know that you can use dbol to jumpstart a cycle but what about coming off? If you were limited in resources and had nothing else could it be done? And should it be done?
    example:
    Week 1-4 dbol 25mg ed
    week 1-14 test e @ 500 mg ew
    Week 12-16 dbol 25 mg ed

Just curious while I look ahead. Have also thought about tren in this cycle towards the end like weeks 8-16 but I know that no one advises running it alone so it wouldn't work to maintain while waiting for pct to start correct?
    Whats your cycle history and stats?

I advise you to run Prop for the last 4 or 6 weeks at 50-75mg/ED. This will help solidify any gains made from the Dbol/Test. Some people have used Dbol effectively at the end of a cycle, but I think other compounds are better suited. Prop can be used, at the dosages and duration I stated. Tbol can be used 50mg/ED for 4 or 6 weeks. Anavar 70mg/ED for the same duration. Finally, Winny can be used 50mg/ED for 4 or 6 weeks, leading to PCT.

Not much of a cycle history, ran tren alone for 5 weeks at 90mg ED. Of course that was wet and I really have no idea what the actual dosage was. But it went well. I am 29, 5"11 200lbs at 11%bf. So swifto would it be better to jump start with prop and then finish with prop? Just looking to have as few components since my body is still new to all this. Bu I don't want to do just a test e cycle. Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Erwin
    Not much of a cycle history, ran tren alone for 5 weeks at 90mg ED. Of course that was wet and I really have no idea what the actual dosage was. But it went well. I am 29, 5"11 200lbs at 11%bf. So swifto would it be better to jump start with prop and then finish with prop? Just looking to have as few components since my body is still new to all this. Bu I don't want to do just a test e cycle. Thanks for the reply
    The second cycle I'll be running is as follows:

wk 1-6 Tbol 60mg/ED
    wk 1-12 Test Enan 500mg/wk (2x per week injections)
    wk 12-17 Test Prop 50mg/ED.

PCT to follow 3 days after last Prop shot. PCT consists of Nolva, HCG , then Clomid/Nolva after HCG is stopped.

This is what I suggest you do, but with Tbol at 50mg/ED. This way you can higher/lower the dosage on how sides/gains compare.

Sounds good but I am limited to the types of compounds I can access. SO I fear that ultimately my cycle will be determined by my enviroment. Might just be a prop enen cycle. But as long as it is clean it is cool with me. Just wanted to see if anyone had ever tried that with d-bol. Thanks again swifto and good luck.

Run my cycle, swapping the Tbol for Dbol at 35mg/ED. Test Enan at 500mg/wk, ending with Prop 50mg/ED.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    yea dont come off on dbol ... either prop or winny, somethin to help store the gains before your cycle is over, ending with dbol would just be stupid and waste of money

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    I was curious about this as well Ill be running 12 weeks of Test E 500mg and kick start 4 weeks with 30mg dbol I was thinking about winni comming off but now I see there are other options

Thread Information