Slimmy600rr is offline New Member

party in my chest, everyone is invited (gyno)

Well i began posts on here while back becuase i had some gyno. I tried everything to aviod surgery but once you have it it never goes away unless you get surgery... Well Since then i had surgery to remove it and now im happy as hell. It gets even better my doc has told me that even if i do get gyno again it will never get as big or as bad because most of my breast gland has been removed.

Now iv been thinking of doing a cycle sometime in the furture, nothing too big but still. The problem is now im scared of taking test, the recovery was about 1 month and its not the most comortable recovery. So i plan to do everything in my power to never get gyno again.

Im just looking for some input on what could be taken that wont cause too many problems

Congrats bro i know how your feeling i been there "puberty gyno" i removed it on aug 2004 & started my first cycle(susta/dbol /winny) 4wks after the surgery dont worry just take nolva & proviron ed with your cycle/pct & you will be fine.Any thought on how your cycle will be?

Oh btw i did 4 cycles after the gyno surgery with no gyno problems at all dont worry & dont make it get in your head.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    the drainage tubes was the worst wasnt it Bro? several times a day, i had to change those vials filled with fluids...sick crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimmy600rr
    Well i began posts on here while back becuase i had some gyno. I tried everything to aviod surgery but once you have it it never goes away unless you get surgery... Well Since then i had surgery to remove it and now im happy as hell. It gets even better my doc has told me that even if i do get gyno again it will never get as big or as bad because most of my breast gland has been removed.

Now iv been thinking of doing a cycle sometime in the furture, nothing too big but still. The problem is now im scared of taking test, the recovery was about 1 month and its not the most comortable recovery. So i plan to do everything in my power to never get gyno again.

Im just looking for some input on what could be taken that wont cause too many problems

Same here. I've done 4 cycles after and havent had any problems as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Oh btw i did 4 cycles after the gyno surgery with no gyno problems at all dont worry & dont make it get in your head.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

jeremy11 is offline New Member
    that sux did you take anything for such side effects? glad to hear your better though

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    well done bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    the drainage tubes was the worst wasnt it Bro? several times a day, i had to change those vials filled with fluids...sick crap.

yea tell me about it it was sick all wrapped up & ur nips are sore & so sensitive but the great part that i remember is i had alot of acne on my back & the doc gave me tons of antibiotics after surgery it made the acne disappear.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Ya i was wearing a dam bandage for like 4 weeks because my nips whre too sensitive and wearing just a shirt was a bitch. But all is good now.
    I took nolva but it did nothing it was too late

Im thinking about taking eq (600mg a week or so) winny 200 mg a week and some kind of test but im not too sure yet.

I say go light bro you just came of surgery go with 500 test 400 eq & finish the cycle with winny 50mg ed.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

what kind of test, do you think would be best?

enanth. never got gyno from it. stay away from prop and sust

velvetlion is offline Banned
    The type of test you are taking shouldn't really make a difference. They are all test base to begin with. Just have different esters attached. If you are looking for something to hit quicker, take some prop, but you will be shooting ED or EOD. If you don't want to shoot that often, stick with enanthate or cypionate . They will take a bit longer to see the effects, but you only need to shoot them twice a week. And it isn't as painful of an injection.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with velvet on this one. as long as you keep your blood levels stable, the type of test you use shouldnt matter.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    yea tell me about it it was sick all wrapped up & ur nips are sore & so sensitive but the great part that i remember is i had alot of acne on my back & the doc gave me tons of antibiotics after surgery it made the acne disappear.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    How bad was your case of gyno bro? Did you develop it through puberty or AAS use?

I am having the surgery done in June but when i told the plastic surgeon that i was maybe planning a cycle afterwards he said it would be pointless having the surgery done.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I HAD THE SURGERY last april.at the time i was on 4g of gear a week and havent been off since,i dont use nolva because i just dont and i have not had any problems since.and yes mine was AAS induced.there is no gland there any longer so there is no way to get gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    I HAD THE SURGERY last april.at the time i was on 4g of gear a week and havent been off since,i dont use nolva because i just dont and i have not had any problems since.and yes mine was AAS induced.there is no gland there any longer so there is no way to get gyno.
    How did they remove all of the gland? My surgeon told me it wasn't possible as it would create a caved in appearance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    They removed the gland itself?

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i've always thought they removed the entire gland

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I had lipo (incision onder each arm pit) to remove any fatty tissue and i had each nipple cut 1/2 way around and pulled back to remove the gland,its gone bro,there is no indentation or anything.I had a good surgeon.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Can you tell you've had surgery?
    Nipples look slightly different from normal?
    Any scaring - noticable or otherwise?

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    Hey I had my surgery last April and it was from a highly reputable plastic surgeon. I was nervous and depressed for like the first 2 months but afterwards I was amazed and happy. I did my cycle 3 months after my surgery and had no problems with my gyno, but I was using letro also just to be on the save side.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    How did they remove all of the gland? My surgeon told me it wasn't possible as it would create a caved in appearance.
    It was puberty gyno bro developed when i was a kid.No he told me that they dont remove all the gland so you dont lose the feeling in your nips he removed 1/4 the gland with lipo but he did a mistake with my left chest i think he removed more than 1/4 which caused like little cave look but now its not visible at all since i did 4 cycles & the muscle grew & some fats covered it no 1 can notice it its all good thank god .

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

It was puberty gyno bro developed when i was a kid.No he told me that they dont remove all the gland so you dont lose the feeling in your nips he removed 1/4 the gland with lipo but he did a mistake with my left chest i think he removed more than 1/4 which caused like little cave look but now its not visible at all since i did 4 cycles & the muscle grew & some fats covered it no 1 can notice it its all good thank god .

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Thanks bro. How soon after the surgery were you back in the gym? Did it really make you happy?

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Congrats bro i know how your feeling i been there "puberty gyno" i removed it on aug 2004 & started my first cycle(susta/dbol/winny) 4wks after the surgery dont worry just take nolva & proviron ed with your cycle/pct & you will be fine.Any thought on how your cycle will be?
    I think that you will be fine. I would just always make sure you use a pct like nolva or letro after running a cycle to make sure that you don't get gyno again. Good luck bro! Did you decide what cycle you would be interested in running when you are ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Thanks bro. How soon after the surgery were you back in the gym? Did it really make you happy?
    actually the doctor wanted me 110% he told i should stay home for month & half but i was back after 3 or 4 wks Couldnt just sit at home without training i felt that i lake somthing & in the same week that i was back i started my first cycle, yea bro it made me so happy since then i can wear any t-shirt i want without concerning about the lump & all that, actually to some point gyno ruined my life for couple of years because it was bad case but thank god i got rid of it i wont wish gyno for my worst enemy bro lol.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Last edited by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][; 01-11-2006 at 06:29 PM.

I had puberty induced gyno as well, and man was it ever huge. I had all the glands removed and I did have an indentation that was pretty large. It was there for about 8 or 9 months, but the more I worked out, it began to fill in. It was removed from my nipples. I had the nurses jealous the doc said because they were in the "ittie bittie tittie commitee." But like I said in a previous post, after the surgery sucks.

scarring for me wasnt bad at all, it healed pretty good. Are you considering getting it done?
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    Can you tell you've had surgery?
    Nipples look slightly different from normal?
    Any scaring - noticable or otherwise?

Thread Information