needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Female Birth Control Pill as AAS

my gf's just started taking the birth control pill again, i have read the booklet and its supposed to increase androgens...theres a big section about it, this being true, couldnt they be used in an AAS cycle ? Has anyone ever tryed this ? How would it be run, i have never heard of it my self but it was just an idea...let me kno

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    No clue bro, but if you want to give them a try and let us know. I would research more on them first.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    im pretty sure it increases your estrogen hence why breast growth is one of the sides. why dont you try it and tell us how it works out lol.

isnt the pill Oestrogen and Progestogen (sp??)? if your a fan of gyno, then go ahead, im sure it would help! Lactating etc could be a side effect!

if it isnt for you, then im not sure what it coudl do to her except help prevent pregnancy!

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    Yea man thousands of women take em everyday and you dont see them gettin pumped and wanting to hit the gym do you. That S%$@ wont build
    a muscle but might make you fall in love with Days of Our Lives. Screw the gym when a good soaps on right?

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Now, now fellas.

Thread Information