Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Leave it to MTV to make things 1000x worse for the juicer who knows what the f uck we're doing. I hope these idiots don't aspirate and shoot into a vein...

bedrock is offline Junior Member

Bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    The gay dude Brian really bothered me. He had no biz doing steroids and it had no impact on his physique anyway. The supposed "suicide" attemp is dubious. I think it was for sensation. The other two people profiled seemed to be smart about their use. Overall, I think it was a fair potrayel. I think it's misleading to say steroids killed my son. To say that steroids contributed to my sons death by causing depression - that's fair.
    Dude you can't tell me your buying into this bullshit. To say that steroid use contributed to his depression is not fair, because if this kid was getting the psycological help he needed he would'nt have been doing steroids at his age !
    The whole ****ing show was prejudiced from the start, the people they used did not represent a fair cross section of the BB community, just a few uneducated losers. IMO

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Can't believe that fag aka Brian took steroids , that guy was shaking like a leaf, then goes outside for a smoke, what a good routine eh? Couldn't even tell that guy lifted weights, he had bitch tits, and a pot belly...to bad MTV aired this, like someone else said I wish spikeTV or another channel did it, perhaps it would have been worht watching.

skribbble is offline Member
    im kinda interested in hearing what kind of steroids they took since they always beeped out the names! I cant believe that homo just wnated juice to win a dance competition that was pretty damn funny. The fighter any ideas what he was taking? I havent really heard of a 6 week cycle before either. THe model drops from 4 plates to 2 plates on that sitting press thing that was absolutly retarded. if the guy he was talking to at the store was so smart about what he was doing, why didnt he know about pct so he coulda maintained alot more of his strength?

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    Does anyone have the link to the HBO special they ran on steroids ?

I know there was a thread with it a long time ago, but I can't find it.

that one was a lot better. Also is the MTV one hosted anywhere, I missed the show wouldn't mind watching it - if nothing else for a laugh.

roger24 is offline Banned
    ok, i dont get mtv, is it on any other channals.

all three of those guys were little....
    the guy who wanted to appear in some show...said he was addicted to steroids ...i said you have to use them first to be addicted bro...he was a solid 180lbs with a brick....NOW THATS BIG....if your a lady bodybuilder
    Last edited by loki_is_a_god; 01-15-2006 at 04:38 PM.

Let MTV give steroids a bad rep, that's fine. Just keep the damn government busy with something else. If MTV said steroids were in any way "ok" kids in every highschool would be gassing up.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I was just cracking up after the gay guy won the dance competition and said "It's all about cycling, baby!!!!!" Who says that???????????

vizion3 is offline New Member
    I immediately thought when they said the boy shot himself because of steroids that it was f...ing stupid. I mean, the boy would have probably killed himself way before if he hadn't started the juice because he would have never made the baseball team. SO at least his parents had him around a few years longer, they should be thanking steroids for that.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Just finallly watched it, and I
    must say it was the worst that
    MTV could have done. How that
    made it to TV is beyond me, it
    was nothing but comical IMO.
    Thats not a good thing...

Stankeric is offline Associate Member
    I have DVR and recorded it and a bunch of buddies came over last night and wew atched it together and I swear it sounded like we were watching a Comedy Central in my living room people were laughing so hard. That gay guy looks like he is always on Cociane or X or something......his eyes are the size of marble.......watch out guys he might roid rage on ur ass....."it's all about the cycles" are you kidding me it looks as if he had never taken anything yet he is on his 5 or 6th cycle....please.

Note to MTV:

Way to go out, find the dumbest, most uneducated, GAY, fake ass retards and make a show about them.....way to go!!!!

karln is offline Associate Member
    is it possible to download again

Quote Originally Posted by Stankeric
    I have DVR and recorded it and a bunch of buddies came over last night and wew atched it together and I swear it sounded like we were watching a Comedy Central in my living room people were laughing so hard. That gay guy looks like he is always on Cociane or X or something......his eyes are the size of marble.......watch out guys he might roid rage on ur ass....."it's all about the cycles" are you kidding me it looks as if he had never taken anything yet he is on his 5 or 6th cycle....please.

Note to MTV:

Way to go out, find the dumbest, most uneducated, GAY, fake ass retards and make a show about them.....way to go!!!!

Buddy, you have no room to talk.
    If your the one that did that insane cycle and posted pics of yourself that you looked like you barely lifted, your even worse then them on that show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information