TinTin78 is offline Member

Can you feel the juice so soon?

Well, I did my first shot this Tuesday and at the night I just felt a warm kinda nice feeling. Then it was ok the day after, nothing special, just a sore feeling were I injected, like someone punched you on the quad. Then today thursday I feel really good, it went pretty good at the gym. I have a big amount of wellbeing already and when I left the gym I did not feel tired at all. I could probably just eat and go train again. So is this some imaginary feeling or what? I did not take more weight than usual, but I could do 2 more exercises and still not feel very tired. I also sweat alot more, and I drank 4½ liters of water with ease, and that is usually difficult for me?

its in your head....

that warm fuzzy feeling is knowing your are gonna get swole the next few months...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It's all mental, it takes longer for the gear to "kick in." Your probably just excited about the cycle, and all that muscle you'll add.

Happy Growing!

primetime1 is offline Member
    same thing happening to me as we speak bro.. i have an overwhelming good feeling too.. i guess it is mental though cuz i know for sure its to early to see the effects. after the gym i also havnt been feeling as tired, but know ive worked my muscles hard so i just go home, eat and chilllax till the next day. good luck

Tiftan090 is offline Junior Member
    I can feel it 20 minutes after injection, and I know I'm not imagining it cause one time I mixed up some placebo oil as and experiment and didn't feel anything. Anyway, I think the reason it happens is because the hydrolic pressure forces some oil to diffuse into your blood stream which causes the ester to be rapidly cleved by your liver. Also I think you also get a small amount of unesterfied hormone, or some with an incomplete ester which absorbs rapidly. I can even feel this with EQ believe it or not. As for the few days later thing, I feel the biggest spike two days after injection with test enanthate , not the case with boldenone though.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I think its a mental thing. I do find, though, that injecting before working out (30mins) I have more energy and get a greater pump.

ok, a mental thing then, thank's for the replies.
    Last edited by TinTin78; 01-12-2006 at 03:48 PM.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    hey tin tin, what's up? Hows ur cycle going?

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    I think also when i inject before I go to the gym I feel more energy than when I am not on a cycle though.

It's going fine, I have only done one shot, second tomorrow. I feel good so far, maybe I should make some sort of log on this and tell everyone how I experienced it, positive and negative.

There are alot of people who have started their cycles, I guess january is the month to begin.

tommy39 is offline Junior Member
    Prop can be felt the first day. Its not in my head. Deca and cyp take 2 to 3 weeks for me.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    long lasting esters dont really have an immediate effect on me, but last time i took dbol i experienced strength gains the first day i started taking it.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Tiftan090]I can feel it 20 minutes after injection, and I know I'm not imagining it cause one time I mixed up some placebo oil as and experiment and didn't feel anything.
    Not trying to flame you bro ,but don't ya think that was mental because YOU KNEW it was placebo?

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    It's going fine, I have only done one shot, second tomorrow. I feel good so far, maybe I should make some sort of log on this and tell everyone how I experienced it, positive and negative.

There are alot of people who have started their cycles, I guess january is the month to begin.
    lol u got that right!! I'm in the end of my PCT of a deca -susta-winny cycle right now.
    If everything goes as planned i'll be starting my cutter in March.
    Look forward to see ur log, keep it up bro..

Tiftan090 is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Tattoo70]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiftan090
    I can feel it 20 minutes after injection, and I know I'm not imagining it cause one time I mixed up some placebo oil as and experiment and didn't feel anything.
    don't ya think that was mental because YOU KNEW it was placebo?

Well, the thing is I was expecting the placebo to do something. I didn't think I should be able to feel the esterfied hormone so quickly, so I thought it must have to do with the BA or BB in the mixture. BA is an alcohol, so it would be reasonable to think it could have some psychotropic effects, and its water soluble so some of it would be absorbed rapidly.

Another thing is, I work in a restaurant, and even though its a stupid job, it requires focus and multitasking ability just to keep up. The effects of an androgen surge are readily apparent in this kind of environment, and after a few episodes of my worse performance ever, I realized it was wise to schedule injections around work. If any of you are servers or bartenders try taking some dbol before work and you'll know what I mean.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    [QUOTE=Tattoo70]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiftan090
    I can feel it 20 minutes after injection, and I know I'm not imagining it cause one time I mixed up some placebo oil as and experiment and didn't feel anything.
    Not trying to flame you bro ,but don't ya think that was mental because YOU KNEW it was placebo?
    I was thinking the same thing. If you know it's a placebo, its not a placebo.

It's taken about a week for me to feel the 100 mg ED of test prop. And that means feel, not busting out of my skin.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    It is mental.

Thread Information