Auto54 is offline Member

Another Deca Cycle Question

I read up a lot on deca and considered trying it, except for the testing. So it's a no-go for me. But I have a good friend (that doesn't have a PC) that really wants to try it... and he is really concerned about his thinning hair. So...

If deca shuts you down so hard, couldn't you run HGC (or Clomid or??) with it rather than test? Or does that not work (or a no no for some other reason)?

ALSO... Can a mod change the deca profile so it notes the "shut down"? I read a ton of deca profiles and such and never heard that until running across some deca cycle posts (or did I just miss it?).

Every AAS shut you down nothing wont shut you down & as for your question no nothing can replace test & as an advice for you & your friend deca only cycle sux you will gain alot of water that will eventually go after cycle along with shirnkage maybe depression so always include test in your cycles & clomid not an AAS its used for post cycle therapy "PCT" so is HCG its not an AAS its for PCT too.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947
    I read up a lot on deca and considered trying it, except for the testing. So it's a no-go for me. But I have a good friend (that doesn't have a PC) that really wants to try it... and he is really concerned about his thinning hair. So...

If deca shuts you down so hard, couldn't you run HGC (or Clomid or??) with it rather than test? Or does that not work (or a no no for some other reason)?

ALSO... Can a mod change the deca profile so it notes the "shut down"? I read a ton of deca profiles and such and never heard that until running across some deca cycle posts (or did I just miss it?).
    HCG can be used effectively whilst "on", reducing/preventing testicular atrophy. This will, in turn, make PCT slightly easier.

As you stated above, Deca is a very suppressive androgen. So, this isnt suggested for a first time user wanting to cycle. Simple Test Only cycle would be ideal.

If your worried about hairloss, stay away from DHT derived AS.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead947

Look, all AASs shut you down, that is implied. 19-Nors are just unsurpassed in this respect, and putting a long ester on one makes the problem that much worse (ie deca). Degree of shutdown varies from person to person based on genetics, hence the few cases of no erection problems with deca only. You could definently take hCG concurrently with deca, but testosterone and hCG is a much better option. Save the clomid for PCT.

Auto54 is offline Member
    OK I'll print all this out and pass it along to him.

Thanks!

Thread Information