Thread: Methyl-D????

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member

Methyl-D????

I just bought
    Myogenix-Methyl D

17a-methyl-17b-hyroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one 3mg

The guy said it was one of the first to get bannedand compared it to winstrol . I went in asking for superdrol and he suggested this! I want to put on strength and hardness, not so much mass! Any input? Anybody heard of it?

thx

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    I just bought
    Myogenix-Methyl D

The guy said it was one of the first to get bannedand compared it to winstrol . I went in asking for superdrol and he suggested this! I want to put on strength and hardness, not so much mass! Any input? Anybody heard of it?

thx
    It called methyldienolone its very close in chemical structure to methyltrienolone (methyl-trenbolone ) and on paper is the 2nd most powerful steroid . 1-3 mg ed is the suggested dosage for males, it's a lean mass/cutting drug.

Now here is the problem when it was legal people were NOT getting the results they should have been getting from the drug, this leads me to speculate the supp companies were either grossly under dosing the product or were not using real methlydienolone.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 01-14-2006 at 09:17 AM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    1-3 mg ed is the suggested dosage for males, it's a lean mass/cutting drug.

Now here is the problem was it was legal people were NOT getting the results they should have not the drug, this leads me to speculate the supp companies were either grossly under dosing the product or were not using real methlydienolone.
    Biggty-biggity bump that. I've still got some left over from gaspari nutrition. I was using 4mg ed for 4 weeks and didn't see much of shit. IMO, winny is cheaper and more effective.

benmooreben is offline Junior Member

methyldienolone worked great for me!

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    I just bought
    Myogenix-Methyl D

thx
    I used this stuff twice with great results! 4 1 miligram tablets a day spread out. didnt increase my appetite and no lethargy after using it, in fact no side affects at all! its great! Makes u real horny though, but thats a good thang!

Thread Information