eyalush is offline New Member

anavar/eca/yohimbine

Hi, was wondering if anyone can assist me. Is it possible to combine yohimbine with anavar after 2 weeks of eca stack. appreciate any help on that.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    what do you mean? Are you going to run a cycle? Yes you can combine Yohimbine with Anavar and you can do it after a 2 week eca stack, but I don't know what your trying to do here, so fill me in and then I can help you futher.

Thanks for your help. what I need is to grow some muscles and loose some abdominal fat, which yohimbe can help there. in short my aimis to gain lean muscles and loose some fat. thanks ag.

Well as long as your diets in check, your doing some cardio, 3-4 times a week, and workout intensity's hard, you should be able to attain your goal. Diet is the most important factor of all, so make sure you have that in order. Good luck, what kind of Anavar where you planning to use?

well frd, am already on my 1st week of using - the brand is oxandrolone spa. thanks again.

right on keep us posted with your results. Get some creatine if your not already on it, and stack that with the SPA-OX.

thanks for the advice but heard that creatine retains water and i'm not sure this w'd be good. or is it?

Some do, the one's like Celltech that are packed with sugar, and for other reason's...there is a good brand by Metabolic Nutrition called CGP, it comes in a Red container, this is supposed to be just like Celltech without the water retention. Anavar improves phosphocreatine synthesis, so that is why I recomended stacking it check out Oxandrolone in the drug profiles, read up on it.

late.

Thanks frd u've been very helpful. by the way, Ihave celtech but was waiting 4 the end of my cycle to use. I'll take your advice and buy the brand u mentioned. thanks again.

No Prob, celltech takes the crown for being known to cause water retention and bloat, the shit works good though. Give Creating Glycerol Phosphate a try though...I just started it yesterday, so we'll see.

Thread Information