Thread: First Cycle

dlewis is offline New Member

First Cycle

IM a 21 yr old male weight 230 6ft 2. I have been lifting for about 5 yrs so far. Havent seen all the results I would like. SO im going to do my first cycle. I currently can get only one bottle of delatestryl in a 10ml bottle and its 300mg/ml. My other friend is also on a cycle of winstrol that I can get ahold of to. But my question is that if i take the delatestryl can I also take test proprianate along with it or can I take winstrol stacked with it. How long should this cycle last me about..Around 8-10wks.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    what is delatestryl??

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Delatestryl is test E which can be kickstarted with test prop.

At 230 lbs I'd say you do not have enough test E to do a cycle. You would need 2 10ml vials to run 500mg EW for 12 weeks.

dlewis is offline New Member
    ok so I can take the test prop to give me a kickstart and hit it with the delastryl and finish it up with my last 2-3 wks with winny. or should i disregard the winny. My goal is to maintain weight but lean up and replace and unwanted weight with muscle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Stick with something simple like test and dbol . or just test at 500mgs per week for 10 weeks.
    Research.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    agreed

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dlewis
    ok so I can take the test prop to give me a kickstart and hit it with the delastryl and finish it up with my last 2-3 wks with winny. or should i disregard the winny. My goal is to maintain weight but lean up and replace and unwanted weight with muscle.
    You do not have enough Test E to do a cycle.

Kickstarting means running a faster acting ester or oral while waiting for the longer ester to kick in. If you run prop first and then switch to enanthate you will have about 4 weeks without any test to speak of in your system. That would be bad.

Like MBaraso said, "Research"

Thread Information