Thread: Stomach pains

Neurosis is offline New Member

Stomach pains

I've read a lot of reviews from guys who are on oral roids,and some had problems of stomach and they were obliged to stop their cycle.So I found a stuff which can reduce the pains of stomach ,it's called Maalox.
    Do you think that it is a good thing to include this in a cycle?
    There is an negative effect on the steroids ?

http://www.first-aid-product.com/ind...sugar-free.htm

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Maalox is prehistoric.There are much better options for acid indigestion.OTC prilosec seems to be the best I ever used.
    Most of the stomach disorders guys get from running oral are self induced,meaning the aren't taking the orals with food.Which is the root of there problem in most cases.

~Pinnacle~

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Maalox is prehistoric.There are much better options for acid indigestion.OTC prilosec seems to be the best I ever used.
    Most of the stomach disorders guys get from running oral are self induced,meaning the aren't taking the orals with food.Which is the root of there problem in most cases.

~Pinnacle~
    lol, I remember maalox from when I was a kid.. didnt know they still made it..

one thing you can try that I find helps is buy some fresh mint leaves, boil some water with that in it.. while that boils mix some natural green, white, or both, into the water.. dried tea leaves I find are better, but the bags work as well..

that helps me, but maybe its just in my head! btw, the green tea isnt supposed to relieve your stomach, its just good for you.. its the mint leaves that do something..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I've taken orals but due to pre-existing stomach issues everything seems to bother me. My current cycle is all injectables. That's one way to go if you have problems with orals.

Thread Information