moplwqa is offline New Member

bulking for rugby

hey guys new here first thred! i am a keen rugby player and playing quite a high level! the only thing that holds me back is size! i have just entered senior rugby and need to add bulk! i have been going to the gym hard for 3 years with decent gains! a fellow gym memeber suggested 8weeks of deca durabolin 250mg a week and test at the same! i have done quite a bit of research and this seems ok what do you guys think~! suggestions appreciated! thanks in advance

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    if u wanna run a cycle then for the 1st just run some test like enanthate at 500mgs a week split into 2 injections

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    are you tested at your level?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    that might cause a problem for u if u are tested!

testing is not an issue at the moment and i know this stuff stays with you for like 18months but in the future i will be stested. so u think a 5week test cycle would do the job?? doesnt sound like a lot! leave the bolin altogether?
    thanks again

seattleseahalkjunkie is offline Junior Member
    A test only cycle should be 12 weeks. You wont even notice weight or strenght gain for 4 weeks. I do test only for bulk for simi-pro football. Dont forget to eat like a mad man. Good luck.

you need to so more research, as you said that doing deca and test at the same doses is fine! this is not fine, if you were going to run these, you need to run the test more than the deca (ie test 500mg/wk, deca 400mg/wk)

also, what age are you? senior rugby, as far as i know and where i am from, is when you hit 16 yrs old! you would be waaaay too young if that were the case. wait until your at least about 23-24 to start, youl appreciate it more and wont regret anything (as long as you do it properly and stick around this board!)

and also, dont do test for 5 weeks, wont have that much of an effect. and as previously stated, if its ur first cycle, then 500mg test/week is sufficient.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! i cannot emphasise this enough! i have been researching steroids for almost 2 years know and i am nowhere near ready to use! its better to know what your doing and to do it ptoperly than to just jump in and regret it coz youv done it all wrong!

hope this helps!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If you will be tested in the future just run some test prop. It will be gone in 3 wks after you stop use.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by moplwqa
    testing is not an issue at the moment and i know this stuff stays with you for like 18months but in the future i will be stested. so u think a 5week test cycle would do the job?? doesnt sound like a lot! leave the bolin altogether?
    thanks again
    ive designed a few cycles for some top level rugby pro's who know within 5 weeks when they are going to be tested, best to use fast acting test's like Powerliftmike suggested prop or even andriol . If you want to bulk with it its down to your diet/training which will accomplished this

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you have told us that you have been trainin for three years but you have not told us your stats mate,then we can give you advice about wether or not roids is the answer for you.
    height
    ect
    ect
    ect!

civic mick is offline Junior Member
    mate i play professionally since i left school had to pack in 18 months ago listen mate if you are any good and have a chance of signing professionally dont risk it yet give it time and reasearch as if u are caught its over your rugby carear is it league or union you play i played league for warrington and widnes in the uk for several years just dont risk it mate

thanks for all your post and advice, and yes i will be researching a lot more before or if i start to cycle as for my stats for further advice here the are!
    Height: 6ft
    Weight 160lbs
    %bodyfat: 12

before weight traaining 3+ years ago
    Height:5.10
    WEight: 145lbs
    %bodyfat: unknown
    weight train 3 times a week plit into strength and power sessions eat at least 1gram protein per pound of body weight and 2g carbs. drink 4-6 litres of water a day! and train for rugby 3 times a week
    thanks andy further advice would be appreciated...

sorry made a mistake my weight is 182lbs at the moment

Thread Information