forzajoe1234 is offline New Member

my buddies health problems, please respond!!!

Hey everyone! My friend has been on gear for almost one year. He started taking d-bol ( 40 miligrams a day for 2 months) and deca then later started doing test. He never got off the gear, he was on for almost a year. After doing several 10cc vials of deca and test, he moved on to tren . at times he was doing 8 ccs per week, but most of the time he was doing 6 ccs. He was taking a gram of test per week for several months also. Well, my friend changed his cycle to anadrol , deca and test. Now he is having problems. when he tries to urinate he has the feeling that he has to go, but it takes sometimes 5 minutes to go. his urine is very dark, it looks almost like rust. he is 6'2 and he was 195 and now is 275. his max bench before the gear was 235and now he can do 315 for 4 reps. thanks guys!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Tell him to come off the ****ing gear. He prostate is swollen from all the androgen use for the year. Was he getting blood work? (I bet not)

he was not getting blood work. he didn't seem to care to ever go to the doctors.

will his body be able to produce test after taking clomid?

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forzajoe1234
    Hey everyone! My friend has been on gear for almost one year. He started taking d-bol ( 40 miligrams a day for 2 months) and deca then later started doing test. He never got off the gear, he was on for almost a year. After doing several 10cc vials of deca and test, he moved on to tren. at times he was doing 8 ccs per week, but most of the time he was doing 6 ccs. He was taking a gram of test per week for several months also. Well, my friend changed his cycle to anadrol, deca and test. Now he is having problems. when he tries to urinate he has the feeling that he has to go, but it takes sometimes 5 minutes to go. his urine is very dark, it looks almost like rust. he is 6'2 and he was 195 and now is 275. his max bench before the gear was 235and now he can do 315 for 4 reps. thanks guys!
    FVCK ME! This guy is a danger to himself and the reputation of responsible users. Get this guy off AAS, to a doctor and then if he survives kick his hollow head in!

Re the clomid he'll have to use a high dose for a long time and even then it's not guaranteed to bring back his natty test levels. Ideally he should have been using HCG but something tells me he wasn't......

S

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    he's going to need to do an aggressive PCT for starters and he needs to get off the gear b/c his prostrate is swollen and his kidneys, liver, and cholesterol values are all messed up. He needs to go get blood work done ASAP!! There is no way to tell if he will be able to produce test naturally again. He may have to be on HRT b/c of his stupid abuse of steroids

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, there is fine line between use and abuse... he pretty much crossed it back in the beginning of his steriod ABUSE.

HE REALLY NEEDS TO SEEK MEDICAL CONSULE.

Thread Information