Thread: Cycle help

SteelTrain62 is offline New Member

Cycle help

This will be my first real cycle (others were cut short due to testing for NCAA). I have a bottle of test200, and two 10ml bottles of test prop. Now I understand that it'd be best to start off with the prop, since it's half life is shorter and it'll start working faster but I'll be at college again and being tested again around July. I'll need the t200 to be out of my system by then. I have nolvadex for during and post cycle because of gyno and to get my nuts working again. What do you suggest I do? Is 5 weeks of t200 and 6 weeks of prop too much? I have 30 tabs of 50mg Nolva...should I take this all along since I'm bigger and are more prone to gyno? And is Nolva enough for PCT? Thanks for everyone's input. BTW I am 6'3'' 295, bench 445 and squat a little over 6. I am scared shitless of gyno and am looking to make sure that doesn't happen, while rehabilitating some injuries and getting stronger/bigger/leaner. Thanks again...
    Last edited by SteelTrain62; 01-17-2006 at 11:40 PM.

bump

bump........anyone of any help welcome

bump

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeltrain View Post
    I m very interest in a cycle im about 5, 8" 220 and have done alot of the research reguarding the seriousness this requires to be safe. I have a.big prob and thats where to find them. I dont trust an online market mostly cause I feel im go to not get anything but robbed. I know tons of people in the area in the gym and people who are into other illeagle substances but not one person even looks lime they do them. I.need tips on.how to find a quality source. I ve been in the gym my whole life and feel a decrease in the production department. I feel I
    A great canadate for some good ad ice Im also a disable veteran and have had shoulder surgery. A reconstruction. But since then ive still been able to bench just over 315lbs for 3 so I was wondering who may be able to give me a hand thanks Josh
    First of all mate don't bump old useless threads. Start your own thread and we will help you achieve your goals.

Also edit your thread cannot ask for sources here!! Read the rules

Thread Information