Hunter is offline Grateful

Please help on 1st cycle

I'm 19 and and MMA athlete and college student. I am not a weekend warrior but train everyday. I know for my first cycle I should run Test E bi weekly perhaps but how much. Also how should my pct be run. I am 5'8 and 155 pounds I am hoping for any help thank you very much

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Well I'll be the first to tell you but certainly not the last if you hang around here long. At 5'8'' and 155lbs, you've got a lot of natural growth in you yet before you start AAS. The vets around here will recommend strongly that you hit the gym properly with proper diet and goals in mind, and you'll get what you want almost as fast as juicing but without the side effects. However, if you're going to do it anyway, you should shoot 250mg enanthate every 3.5 days, so monday morning, then thursday night. Your PCT should start 4 weeks after your last injection, and should be 40mg nolva ED and 50mg clomid ED for 4 weeks. You can also throw some HCG in there, with a 1500iu injection every 4 days starting at day 1 of PCT.

Montgomery

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    for me mate you are too young to be usin gear!!get your diet in check train hard and you will add at least 20lbs natty over the course of 1-2 years,then you can contemplate the use of gear!oh and pct timing for test e is 14 days after the last shot not 4 weeks!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    for me mate you are too young to be usin gear!!get your diet in check train hard and you will add at least 20lbs natty over the course of 1-2 years,then you can contemplate the use of gear!oh and pct timing for test e is 14 days after the last shot not 4 weeks!
    Amen...If you can't grow naturally on the test of a 19 year old, your not lifting,eating and resting right where you will see much more on cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Amen...If you can't grow naturally on the test of a 19 year old, your not lifting,eating and resting right where you will see much more on cycle.
    ditto

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    If your serious about mma be carefull not to alow yourself to blow up and loose speed. I also compete and I got my ass kicked in a fight after doing a cycle because I was slow as hell.

karln is offline Associate Member
    do cheque drops if its for mma or halo both are really dangerus tough

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    First - you're way too young to do juice!

Second - to answer your question. Normally, test is combined with a less androgenic and more anabolic steroid , like Deca . So for the first cycle, I would recommend Deca and Test (Sustanon , Enanthate or whatever long acting test you choose) every 5 days. You can do also Dianabol for the first 4-5 weeks, 30mg per day. That all stands if your goal is to gain lean body mass.

If you want to retain your speed and agility, then it's a whole new ballgame.

This was only for your information, I repeat again, you're too young to do steroids !!!!!!!

Thread Information