Yayyo is offline New Member

BD Test Prop is finally here!

Hello everyone, Well finally I have some test prop, I got 2 10 ml bottles of 100mg/ml from British Dragon. So now I want to start my cycle, I've read lots on what other people are doing for cycles, but anymore advice would be appreciated.

I was thinking,
    1-4 weeks Test prop100 - 200mg eod
    2-6 weeks Deca 300 - 100mg Eweek
    Novaldex during the entire cycle
    and chlomid therapy from weeks 8-10
    short cycle I know, not looking to get way to big, but but some good size, if my other prop comes I'll itake it longer.

If anyone want's to recamend a cycle, this is what I have now,
    2 bottles of 10 ml test prop 100
    2 bottles of 10 ml deca 300
    2 bottles of 20 ml winstrol
    novaldex
    chlomid
    clebuteral like 60 pills

I want to bulk up a bit then do a cutting cycle.
    I've read a lot, but for what I have not sure how I should put it together.
    Thank you,
    Repping the west,
    Yayyo

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    in all honesty ... that cycle u have planned is complete garbage

first off ..... what are ur stats .... age, height, weight, body fat, cycle history, etc .... ????

once we get that out of the way ... then we can address ur needs

do u want to bulk .... or cut ...... u really cant do both

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    2 whole bottles? lol Those would last me a few weeks if that. Try getting another 3or4 bottles of Prop and make a cycle of it.

charlieuk is offline Junior Member
    I'm afraid I have to agree with the others.

That is a horrible cycle.

And 200mg eod is 700mg a week. You have 2000 mg therefore you don't have enough for 3 weeks let alone 4 weeks or more.

Needs a bit of a re-think. And some stats would help.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ya doesnt look that good at all deca at 100mgs ew???

3rd Cycle!

My stat's are
    25 years old
    6'0"
    224lbs
    bf% not sure but around 24%
    I think I have a hormone problem since puberty, I have very lean arms, legs, and face, but for some reason I can't lose the excess bodyfat around my trunk, plus I have gyno since puberty. I've spoken to my Doctos and I'm waiting for results about my free floating test and estragen as well as my thyroid gland. I'm going to wait for my results before I start my next cycle. I want to bulk up first, wich will help increase my matabolism and then cut during spring summer. My eating is very clean except for the odd splurge, Gf is japanese and she cooks my every meal. I run everyday 8.5 km in 45min outside with up and down terain, which is the best way to burn calories, but it seems like my body fights my fat lost in my tummy and chest areas, hence the tests. I also do a 8 day split hypertrophy weight rutine. I only started roids last summer. I've done winstrol only cycles, winstrol/trenbolon cycles with clenbuteral. My occupation is a personal trainer/sales rep at a popular gym around my area. I've been training with proper education for 5 years, of course I was really active during highschool and weighttrained but gym teachers don't educate there kids about weights that much in my old school. so you could say I've been training for 7-8 years in total.
    I have a few more bottles of test prop coming and I have a 5ml bottle of test E, but I want to get my money back can't justify the cost I was told to the amount given, I was told I would get more. So I'm going to get my money back.
    Thanks for reading my post,
    Reping the West
    Yayyo

PS. My deca is 300mg/ml so that's 300mg of dec per 100 ml shot, so a 200ml shot would be 600mg of deca, get it? Thanks.

Logan13 is offline Banned

research

Quote Originally Posted by Yayyo
    My stat's are
    25 years old
    6'0"
    224lbs
    I think I have a hormone problem since puberty, I have very lean arms, legs, and face, but for some reason I can't lose the excess bodyfat around my trunk, plus I have gyno since puberty. I've spoken to my Doctos and I'm waiting for results about my free floating test and estragen as well as my thyroid gland. I'm going to wait for my results before I start my next cycle. I want to bulk up first, wich will help increase my matabolism and then cut during spring summer. My eating is very clean except for the odd splurge, Gf is japanese and she cooks my every meal. I run everyday 8.5 km in 45min outside with up and down terain, which is the best way to burn calories, but it seems like my body fights my fat lost in my tummy and chest areas, hence the tests. I also do a 8 day split hypertrophy weight rutine. I only started roids last summer. I've done winstrol only cycles, winstrol/trenbolon cycles with clenbuteral. My occupation is a personal trainer/sales rep at a popular gym around my area. I've been training with proper education for 5 years, of course I was really active during highschool and weighttrained but gym teachers don't educate there kids about weights that much in my old school. so you could say I've been training for 7-8 years in total.
    I have a few more bottles of test prop coming and I have a 5ml bottle of test E, but I want to get my money back can't justify the cost I was told to the amount given, I was told I would get more. So I'm going to get my money back.
    Reping the West
    Yayyo

PS. My deca is 300mg/ml so that's 300mg of dec per 100 ml shot, so a 200ml shot would be 600mg of deca, get it? Thanks.
    sounds like a estrogen or cortisol problem. BD prop hurts like a mofo.

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    I have 2 bottle sof BD prop that I can't even bring myself to use. Used about half of the third bottle and gave up because of pain. Never had a problem with paing except BD prop...could hardly walk around without looking like i had a limp.

Are you doing cardio after your shots!

Well guy's I keep hearing about pain with prop, and other injectables. I had some buddies and they would shoot winstrol everyo other day for 40 shots, and they would always complain about it. has is swollen and limping. I was doing the same thing and I would go running right after each shot, there was some pain the next day but never debilitating as some people have posted. try shooting and doing cardio after words, increases blood flow in that area so the oil doesn't sit there.
    Any advice on my previouse posts would be appreciated,
    Thanks guys,
    Reping the West,
    Yayyo

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayyo
    My stat's are
    25 years old
    6'0"
    224lbs
    Reping the West
    Yayyo

With body fat around 24% you really dont need AAS, you need diet and cardio. I suggest you wait until you drop you BF with 10%.

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    With body fat around 24% you really dont need AAS, you need diet and cardio. I suggest you wait until you drop you BF with 10%.
    yup yup.. u gots to lose to BF%. right now your like 1/4 Fat...this is no good bro, get as low as possible before u go on the stuff...

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    ops

Did you read my post!

I quite possibly have a reason for not getting down to a bf% I want, trust me guy's I can run faster, farther and longer than most people at my gym, I was nick-named the cardio kid. Diet and cardio are normally solutions for high bf% but in my case I think it's a thyroid or a high estragen problem.
    If anyone wants to comment on my situation please read all the posts and not read the last one to flame me, I've been working on my weight issue for 5 years, with minimal results on bf% but i have increased size, muscle mass, and stregth, all done without AAS, so someone saying to me, "diet and cardio man", you try working at for 5 years and see not to much change and say keep doing the same thing. Like I said I can run 8.5km outside with up hill and flat ground grades in 45 minutes. how many of you guys can atest to that with a bf% at 24%. Trust me if it was as easy as diet and cardio in my case I wouldn't be on this site. My Girl is japanese and she does nothing but cook low calorie, high protien and tons of veggies all low glycemic and some rice of course, but not much.
    Reping the West,
    Yayyo

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    ok chubby, then go see a doctor maybe rather than making a problem possibly worse.

Thread Information