Thread: Question

nightfall65 is offline New Member

Question

I was working out around 5-6 days a week. Now with things different in my life its like im hitting the gym 4-5 most of the time its 4 days out of the week. i have been Taking sustn 250 its my 6 week. i do not feel the same way as i did when i was going to the gym 5-6 days a week. It feels like iv lost streagh and mass. is this normal..Once again Thank you for the help

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nightfall65
    I was working out around 5-6 days a week. Now with things different in my life its like im hitting the gym 4-5 most of the time its 4 days out of the week. i have been Taking sustn 250 its my 6 week. i do not feel the same way as i did when i was going to the gym 5-6 days a week. It feels like iv lost streagh and mass. is this normal..Once again Thank you for the help
    4-5 is more then enough gym time to get big. Remember muscles are made outside the gym. Lift heavy, eat, sleep and thank me later.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    I agree with above , as long as you hit the gym hard, eat right.. .and give your muscles time to relax ... ( hitting every body part in those 4-5 days) you will be straight my brother

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightfall65
    It feels like iv lost streagh and mass. is this normal..Once again Thank you for the help
    Does it just feel like you are losing strength and mass or is your performance and body weight actually down? I know it sounds like a simple question but its a pretty important one to ask yourself.

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Do remember.. now that your working more and maybe your not used to it .. which will drain anyone.. i just started a new job and im pooped ..... just push it out bro.... i know whenver i did my first cycle no matter tired.. sick ... anything i gave it my all... it was great.... just suck it up and go brother.... if your weight is going down... then i would suggest get ur diet in check.. make urself eat

Thread Information