Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Testosterone Enanthate - when does it really kick in?

Hard Head is offline Member
    bump?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok... we know for sure that Test E starts "working" the frst day you inject it. But why the delay of the major effect? It cannot beonly about reaching the right concentrations since if u frontload heavily u still wont see any real gains very early. Am I right? Even test prop takes about 3 weeks or sumin to really "hit". Now the effects of a steroid hormone take some time to manifest for sure.. Not like they bind to the receptor and immediatly alter enzyme functions, they control protein synthesis which is a slower process. But what explains still the so called "kicking in"?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Even test prop takes about 3 weeks or sumin to really "hit". "?
    Say what?..........I beg to differ....

~Pinnacle~

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Strenght gains with prop will come with-in a week!!

stuball is offline Banned
    Is it safe to front load and go 14 or 16 weeks ??? And if im doing 400 mg test cyp twice a week, how much should i front load ( my first cycle ) And how many times before i start my regular shots of 200 twice a week ??? Thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I don't think frontloading is effective nor is it necessary after reading many Vets post about their results pertaining to this. Keep it at 400mg/wk all the way through to keep bloodlevels more stable and reduce sides.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    There is a great article in MD about the signs for newbies that test is kicking in, maybe I will scan it in and attach if possible (file size might be too big).

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I don't think frontloading is effective nor is it necessary after reading many Vets post about their results pertaining to this. Keep it at 400mg/wk all the way through to keep bloodlevels more stable and reduce sides.
    I agree...

hmm well I feel prop even earlier but I get the so called kicking in effect (whatever that is) at the 3 week mark about.. Then I start to really get stronger than b4 in the gym etc (though given that the effect on libido etc is felt alot earlier).. I do feel it earlier though but the major boost comes later. The whole concept of kicking in is weird and ppl mean diffrent things by it. I have to say though that I have never used prop alone with high/moderate doses so that might also play a part in it.. dunno..

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    sex drive is actually the first sign before strength gain. week 2-3 of a test-e cycle, you should notice that you are getting hornier more often. guys are pretty regular when it comes to sex drive. some guys have to drop a load 3 times a day where others are closer to once every 3 days. i would say once a day is about average. once you notice an obvious increase it usually means the juice is kicking in. you get turned on a lot easier and all the time. you might see some ugly chick and get all fired up for some reason.
    or if u want to know for sure, go to the doc, and have blood work done.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    sex drive is actually the first sign before strength gain. week 2-3 of a test-e cycle, you should notice that you are getting hornier more often. guys are pretty regular when it comes to sex drive. some guys have to drop a load 3 times a day where others are closer to once every 3 days. i would say once a day is about average.

- Heh or more like 5 times a day...

once you notice an obvious increase it usually means the juice is kicking in. you get turned on a lot easier and all the time. you might see some ugly chick and get all fired up for some reason.

- Thats for sure =) Driving a car in busy city streets can become costly..
    or if u want to know for sure, go to the doc, and have blood work done.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Iv allways wondered...If ur using a long acting ester like test E...If you stop at week 10...can you still see weight and strength gains up untill week 12 untill its out of your system, even thought you stoped shooting 7-14 days ago ?

If this is right...every time you do a 10 weeker your really doing 12?

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    There is a great article in MD about the signs for newbies that test is kicking in, maybe I will scan it in and attach if possible (file size might be too big).
    THAT WOULD BE GREAT !!!!! THANKS...

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Iv allways wondered...If ur using a long acting ester like test E...If you stop at week 10...can you still see weight and strength gains up untill week 12 untill its out of your system, even thought you stoped shooting 7-14 days ago ?

If this is right...every time you do a 10 weeker your really doing 12?

No, this is not right. If you wanted a true 12 weeker, you would run prop from the day after your last test e shot all the way to 1 day b4 PCT.

CHARGER is offline Banned
    no then 12 would be 14 and 14 would be 16 and so on and so on

Quote Originally Posted by CHARGER
    no then 12 would be 14 and 14 would be 16 and so on and so on
    dont follow ur logic since test P would be out of ur system a lot quicker.. I think that his point was to stop Test E at 10 week mark and then continue prop use until week 12 thus making it a 12 week cycle.. dunno

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    i dont know what all the confusion is about here. you dont add or subtract weeks because it does or doesnt kick in on time. for example 10 week cycle. takes 2 weeks to kick in. stays in your system 2 weeks after last injection. that means you injected for 10 weeks and it was kicked in for 10 weeks as well. not 12 weeks.

Njectable is offline Member
    i dont know what all the confusion is about here. you dont add or subtract weeks because it does or doesnt kick in on time. for example 10 week cycle. takes 2 weeks to kick in. stays in your system 2 weeks after last injection. that means you injected for 10 weeks and it was kicked in for 10 weeks as well. not 12 weeks.
    simple as that

well put juice....

it does have that point though that the last 2 weeks then when u dont inject ur bloodlevels are dropping all the time..

sp9
    Take a look at this thread for hints on when it has kicked in:

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=224079

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Strenght gains with prop will come with-in a week!!
    god! we are speaking about muscle mass gains...................
    not libido,not strenght.............................

testosterone enanthate cycle length??
    post 7
    Swifto
    Anabolic Member

Minimum 12 weeks for Test Enan, as you stated. I'm a late starter. It doesnt kick in fully till about 8-9 for me. Thats why I wont be running cycles under 12 weeks. 14 preferably.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 02-16-2006 at 11:14 AM.

8-9 weeks to kick in? holy poop....
    And I thought I was a late bloomer when sust took 7 weeks for me.. Im currently on week 5 of cyp, and still waiting patiently....

so 16 weeks of test e is dangerous???????? beacuse if you do 12 weeks for me test e kicks in after 8 weeks so all i get good result are week 8.9.10.11.12 only 5 weeks so i was thinking of doing 16 weeks so i would gain more and keep more! but the side effects are worst at 16 weeks????

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    so 16 weeks of test e is dangerous???????? beacuse if you do 12 weeks for me test e kicks in after 8 weeks so all i get good result are week 8.9.10.11.12 only 5 weeks so i was thinking of doing 16 weeks so i would gain more and keep more! but the side effects are worst at 16 weeks????
    Man, you are 19 years old. Want some serious advice. Wait a few years, don't do steroids now. Do not turn off your natural test production for 18 weeks, which is what you will be doing with 16 weeks of teste. Add to that however long it takes PCT to really work for you.

i have been cycling for like almost 2 yrs know! so i should keep with 12 weeks cycles like usuall

sp9
    i have been cycling for like almost 2 yrs know! so i should keep with 12 weeks cycles like usuall
    Sorry, my only advice to teenagers is not to do it.

Good luck, someone else will help you.

All the people in high school that I know started around 16 or 17 looked like lumps of crap by their late 20's. I hope you do better.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Sorry, my only advice to teenagers is not to do it.

Good luck, someone else will help you.

All the people in high school that I know started around 16 or 17 looked like lumps of crap by their late 20's. I hope you do better.
    what do you mean lumps of craps????? i have great mass and roundnessa nd hardness and and excellent shape!!!!

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Like he said, lumps of crap. Maybe your the exception.

Njectable is offline Member
    what do you mean lumps of craps????? i have great mass and roundnessa nd hardness and and excellent shape!!!!
    he means you shouldn't of started so young but beings you did, you can't turn back the clock now, just hope you haven't screwed up your natural test production to much

Im ending week 9 of test c, which is almost identical to test e, and just felt it for the first time tonight...9 weeks...longest it has ever taken me...

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Hmm test c took 9 weeks to kick in for you? That seems like a long ass time for cyp. Like they say everyone is different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information