draaga is offline New Member

Enantat QV 250 and Deca QV 300

I just received the above two items and I have a couple of questions:

1. I was reading in another thread that you don't want to just take deca ...that you would want to stack it with another. Would the enantat be one to compliment it?

2. I have questions on the size of needle needed...and I saw a link used a couple of times where one could get info on such things...but the website didn't work. Is there another source for this info?

3. Would the 10 ml bottles of each be enough for a complete 9 week cycle? Would I break it up evenly between the 9 weeks...to assure proper dosage?

I appreciate any help...as the last cycle of sustanon I took many years ago...was already divided up evenly..into shots...so it was a no-brainer; take 1 shot/week for 9 weeks.

Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by draaga
    I just received the above two items and I have a couple of questions:

1. I was reading in another thread that you don't want to just take deca ...that you would want to stack it with another. Would the enantat be one to compliment it?

Yes...... Test should be the base of the cycle. Also deca is know to cause sexual side effect like not being able to get a errection if used without test..... fun

2. I have questions on the size of needle needed...and I saw a link used a couple of times where one could get info on such things...but the website didn't work. Is there another source for this info?

Use a 20g to draw and a 23g 1.5" for glutes and a 25g 1" for all other sites. The site sponsor sells them as well.

3. Would the 10 ml bottles of each be enough for a complete 9 week cycle? Would I break it up evenly between the 9 weeks...to assure proper dosage?

You might be able to get away with the deca but you will need more test.

I appreciate any help...as the last cycle of sustanon I took many years ago...was already divided up evenly..into shots...so it was a no-brainer; take 1 shot/week for 9 weeks.

Thanks

In RED

Thanks man!

Just one more clarification:

If I had 20 ml of both...is the theory that you would want to get it into a 9 week cycle...so just divide it up evenly? Or is there a dosage that you wouldn't want to exceed...or a dosage that would be too small?

Thanks again!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by draaga
    Thanks man!

Just one more clarification:

If I had 20 ml of both...is the theory that you would want to get it into a 9 week cycle...so just divide it up evenly? Or is there a dosage that you wouldn't want to exceed...or a dosage that would be too small?

Thanks again!
    You would want to run the test at 500mg/wk and the deca you could get away with 300mg a week. You should try to get 10 to 12 weeks from the test.

Thanks man!!
    Last edited by draaga; 01-27-2006 at 12:45 PM. Reason: **edit for wrong smiley!!**

I'm confused on some conversions.

You said that your suggestion would be to take 500 mg of the test and 300 mg of deca . If the bottles says the quantity of the test 10ml/250mg....I would have to go through 2 bottles a week? at $50/bottle? so potentially..$1000 for just test in a 10 week cycle??

I must be screwed up somewhere...

palumbo is offline Member
    what he is saying that at 500 mg a week of test u would do 2ml a week so ur bottle would last five weeks although the bottle says 10ml i would say it usually has 9

Thread Information