coolhand211 is offline New Member

sides from anavar?

has anyone experienced any side effects with anavar like pain in the lower back or stomach? i'm on my 3rd week @37.5 mgs ed, i read the profile and do get an extreme lower back pump in the gym that always went away before but this sucks! also on winny @ 1cc eod,both prescribed(as hrt i thought i'd get more info if i posted here). thx

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    var rocks. i've never experienced anything like that with var, though.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have to say that I have never experienced any sides on Var. Have never gone over 50mgs ED but am planning on doing 100mgs ED for 6 weeks this upcoming cycle.

The Stomach pains I have heard of. Are you taking your dose with or with out food? Are you splitting the dose up or taking the complete 37.5 ED?

goose is offline Banned
    With high doses of around 80-100mgs you get a Signifgant suppression in appetite so if you want to consume 5000 calories your going to have major problems,hence,not advised for a bulker. Var itself does not break down fat, it plays an indirect role in this process because the substance often suppresses the athlete's appetite,it`a a myth that it`s chemical structure burns fat.Doses over 100mgs,I got sick a number of times,the food just did not agree with me,it effects the gastrointestinal tract in high doses.Var is one of the few steroids which cannot aromatize to estrogen. This characteristic has various advantages for the athlete in the side effects department. With var the muscle system does not get the typical watery appearance as with many steroids.Some athletes thus report continued diarrhea. Although these symptoms are not very pleasant they still help the athlete break down fat and become harder.

goose4..

coolhand211 is offline New Member
    i'm splitting the doses up, so far on an empty stomach, but that's going to change

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=goose4]With high doses of around 80-100mgs you get a Signifgant suppression in appetite so if you want to consume 5000 calories your going to have major problems,hence,not advised for a bulker. Var itself does not break down fat, it plays an indirect role in this process because the substance often suppresses the athlete's appetite,it`a a myth that it`s chemical structure burns fat.Doses over 100mgs,I got sick a number of times,the food just did not agree with me,it effects the gastrointestinal tract in high doses.Var is one of the few steroids which cannot aromatize to estrogen. This characteristic has various advantages for the athlete in the side effects department. With var the muscle system does not get the typical watery appearance as with many steroids.Some athletes thus report continued diarrhea. Although these symptoms are not very pleasant they still help the athlete break down fat and become harder.

I would dissagree in the study hooker reported:

Now here’s some interesting stuff for anyone interested primarily in the fat burning properties of this stuff: Anavar may be what we’d call a “fat-burning steroid ”. Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used anavar (4). [B]In another study, appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no excercise.[/B] In addition, weight gained with ‘var may be nearly permanent too. It might not be much, but you’ll stand a good chance of keeping most of it. In one study, subjects maintained their weight (re)gains from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation (2)! Concomitantly, in another study, Twelve weeks after discontinuing oxandrolone, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat were also sustained (8)! If you’re regaining weight, Anavar will give you nearly permanent gains, and if you are trying to lose fat (and you keep your diet in check), the fat lost with Anavar is basically looks to be nearly permanent.

So what exactly does anavar do if it doesn't decrease fat it only decreses appetite, because it shows here that even low dosages of var will decrease fat, and there is no mention of decreased appitite.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    My experience has been appetite suppresion, GI upset/horrible flatulance, and sleepiness if not stacked.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    My experience has been appetite suppresion, GI upset/horrible flatulance, and sleepiness if not stacked.

If stacked with test what has your expeirence been?

chris210 is offline Junior Member
    Just started var, and I do notice a little trouble sleeping. (don't know if it's related or not, but it does seem to increase the heart rate a little for about two hours after the dose)

Quote Originally Posted by chris210
    Just started var, and I do notice a little trouble sleeping. (don't know if it's related or not, but it does seem to increase the heart rate a little for about two hours after the dose)

Var giving increased heart rate????
    Never heard of this before.... anybody else have this problem?

fanatic is offline Member
    The only sides I got from var was a little bit more oily skin. Var rocks.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Im on var and taking 50 mg day with many other aas products, I have notice alot more vascular and strength in 7 days of taking it, I take 20 mgs two hours before I work out. It may be mental but stamina is off the chain..REPS.......Im like the energize bunny...keeps going and going!!!

As for sides not me yet, Im a first timer of the stuff and have feel in love with this stuff.

100m champ is offline Member
    what were your guys strength gains like on var.. geat deal or just minimal gains in terms of stength.

Quote Originally Posted by chris210

Curious about this?

Does var increase heart rate or effect the heart or body temp like some fat burners?
    Never heard or read of it doing this before, but that doesn't mean it doesn't.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

Var Absolutely Kicks Ass

SLEEPING
    I have had no trouble sleeping at 50 mg per day. Quite the contrary, I sleep like a baby because I workout at 6am and hit it hard. If you're lifting later in the day this may be part of your sleep issue.

DOSING
    Also, you're supposed to space out Anavar throughout the day because it has a 9 hour half life. This means that if you take it all at 6am, your levels will drop off at 3 pm

20 mg is not enough to get best results, but a good starter dose for a couple days. Up to 40 per day and you'll love the results.

BACK PUMPS

I hit back hard this morning, and I have to admit after 5 sets of back extensions, my lower back felt like hell for an hour or so, but as far as I'm concerned, any muscle pump is good.

Hope this helped, I've also heard stacking with test works wonders.

isn't anavar the safest gear there is, considering ofcourse..

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187
    isn't anavar the safest gear there is, considering ofcourse..
    you got it. I've had ZERO sides. I think a lot of OTC supplements are more likely to cause unwanted sides, like explosive diarreah , bloating, dehydration, water weight, etc...

maxima,

What day did you feel the var kick in?
    Hows the fat loss and strength gains going?
    are you taking var by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    maxima,

What day did you feel the var kick in?
    Hows the fat loss and strength gains going?
    are you taking var by itself?
    2nd or 3rd day I felt it kick in, but I think it may have been mental at that point, especially since I was only running 20 mg on days 1-3.

I am curently taking Var by itself while I wait for some test to arrive. DO NOT ADD D_BOL, despite any retarded posts you may have seen recently.

I feel great, sleep great, and people have commented on increased definition and hardness. I'm still fighting a little pesky lovehandle area fat, but my upperbody, quads, and cavs have tightened up considerably.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Popping my first dose as we speak. I will run 50mgs ED for 8 weeks along side of my current 650mgs of test e that I will run for a total of 15weeks. I can't wait to start feeling the results. I have heard nothing but good things about Var.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    2nd or 3rd day I felt it kick in, but I think it may have been mental at that point, especially since I was only running 20 mg on days 1-3.

I am curently taking Var by itself while I wait for some test to arrive. DO NOT ADD D_BOL, despite any retarded posts you may have seen recently.

I feel great, sleep great, and people have commented on increased definition and hardness. I'm still fighting a little pesky lovehandle area fat, but my upperbody, quads, and cavs have tightened up considerably.

Ross has some good ideas, but dbol and var I would never do.

Don't give up keep workin hard.

chris210 is offline Junior Member
    OK, about the sleep, I have no freakin idea (obviously) if it's the var, but I am definately seeing am increase in heart rate.

Keep in mind that I am running a UGL product, so maybe I'm not even really de****g with Var. I've been on for about a week now, and have started to see some hardening around my chest and abs.

I take 30mg first thing in the morning, and 30 mg in the evening. I have had trouble sleeping, but it could be totaly unrelated, and who the phuck knows what's really in those caps anyway. LOL

fhorst is offline Associate Member

Arrow

lower backpains from Anavar ?

Used to have them all the time, till I upped my water consumption alot.
    Anavar is a "mild"steroid , but still harsh on liver and kidneys, so, drink drink drink! (water) and I'm positive your sides will subside.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I got a strange lighter than my complexion discoloration, from wrist to inner elbow. Though on both arms it was mostly the right. Not a rash, it wasn't raised, or flaky just slightly discolored. No one ever noticed it (again slight), began to clear after PCT, and is completely gone.

M.

Thread Information