biganfg is offline Associate Member

Enanthate for comp

Has anyone ever used enanthate and winny to get ready for a competition? I am looking at getting prop but there is a chance my guy might be all out of it and only have a bladder of enanthate so yer, looks like i'll be stuck with that. If i go with the enanthate it will be like this
    w1-8: test e 600m week
    w4-10: winny
    also will have ephedrine for a the weeks before the winny starts, and also normal pct will happen.
    If someone has used it for comp how did u combat the water retention, even if u havn't any advice on if it can be done and how to drop water retention

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    no prob at all 2 bulk with it as long u can manage the wayer rentation from it

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Enanthate isn't opitmal, but you can make due with what you have. Make sure that you use a AI in order to keep the water down. Keep your diet very clean and you can also help keep the water down.

The problems that can happen with running a longer ester test like that up to competition time is trying to figure out how much water you are really holding and how lean you are underneath. If you know your body well, this might not be as much of a problem. I like to get anything that might be holding a considerable amount of water out of my system 3-4 weeks in advance so that I know exactly where I am at and if I need to do anything in the way of diet/cardio to finish up.

Thread Information