Gymrat829 is offline New Member

Whats the best roid for losing the last new lbs of "sticky fat?

Hey, im already at about 13% BF, since im not trying to lose lots of weight, just pretty much stubborn fat around my abs etc, is there any roid that would be better then another, from what i've read Var seems the best, but winny seems good also, i can get just about anything so any other suggestions would be appriciated so i could research them a bit, thanks.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Have you tried Clen yet ?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    at 13%bf there is plenty of room to come down in weight without AAS...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    There is no such thing as spot training for fat loss. The human body will strip fat from where it pleases. You have no control of that.

Sometimes certain people will be like 9% and still have little love handles. It sucks but thats life. The human body is more concerned about survival rather then appearance.. As Kale stated Clen will be more effective as far as burning fat then Winny or Var will. Winny will tighten you up and Clen will actually help burn fat.

13% is nice and lean but with diet and no AAS you can drop that down to single digits and hopefully get the resutls you're looking for.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lipo-

Clen it is, thanks for your advice.

One more Q, i see its most benificial to take clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and that weight lost is the same with or w/o excerise during this time and most dramatic. Is Clen just a stimulant safe to take alone or will it shut you down at all?

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member
    It won't shut you down because it's not a steroid , but cycling for two weeks on and off like you said is a good idea. That's how it should be took. Start with a low dosage and pyramid your way up until your find a suitable dosage. Overdose really tweaks your nerves and could lead you to a heart attack. AS for lifting on it, that's going to have to be your choice. I can't lift when on ephedra or stimulants because it makes me too jumpy.

Thanks alot Big flex, sounds good.

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member
    np bro. Do you know the dosages to start out at or you still gotta research? I'm sure you can find the profile for it on here and you can buy it on this website. Good luck gymrat.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    The common believe of runnin the cycle would be the 2weeks on 2weeks off. Most people stick to that but according to Hooker's research, he says its best to run clen for 6weeks straight instead of on off cycle. While doin that u could add 50/100mg of Benadryl ED at every 3rd week to stimulate the receptors which are weakened. I haven't tried any of this before but this is what i've read so far. Checkout: Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    If most of the fat loos is in the frist two weeks, could you just take the clenn for like 4 weeks, or two? Jut to loose a little fat?

fonyx is offline Junior Member
    Before I discovered AAS, i was only on a continuous ECA stack, and green tea. I managed to get lean and dropped to 8% BF.

Histamine receptors (Benadryl contains a histamine antagonist) and adrenergic receptors are not related in any way shape or form. Few if any will ever believe this in the body building world, but what can you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat829
    i see its most benificial to take clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, and that weight lost is the same with or w/o excerise during this time and most dramatic.

I have no idea where you got this info from but Its way off. Saying that it's most beneficial 2 weeks on and off is opinionated, but not completley the truth. Plus saying that it is just as effective with or without exercise is going to really lead people down the wrong path. If the worng person hears that then they think they can just take it and not workout and start shedding pounds.

There are many different ways of taking this effectively as some were listed. I for one have tried 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, benedryl on the 3rd week on a 6 week cycle. I"m currently using the 2 day on 1 day off method and has always worked the best for me. I'll never change that..............for now at least.

4luvofmuscle is offline New Member
    i heard of this great new steriod for fat loss. it's called cardio or c on the streets. revolutionary really!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4luvofmuscle
    i heard of this great new steriod for fat loss. it's called cardio or c on the streets. revolutionary really!
    EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING...

Thank you!

NewHottness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    There is no such thing as spot training for fat loss. The human body will strip fat from where it pleases. You have no control of that.

Sometimes certain people will be like 9% and still have little love handles. It sucks but thats life. The human body is more concerned about survival rather then appearance.. As Kale stated Clen will be more effective as far as burning fat then Winny or Var will. Winny will tighten you up and Clen will actually help burn fat.

13% is nice and lean but with diet and no AAS you can drop that down to single digits and hopefully get the resutls you're looking for.

It's funny you say this because it really is unbelievably true. Its all going to depend on your body. I was at 9 percent bodyfat and still had fat over my abs and literally no where else. Not until I reached down to 7% did I notice that my abs were there and doing well. Just keep your diet clean and try shocking your body with different types of cardio. (HIT, change the distance, change the intensity, biking, swimming, hiking, etc.) Your body doesn't necisarly want to do what you want it to all the time. It will fight you and adapt quickly to your cardio and training regiment if you don't keep changing it up and keep shocking it with something new. Good luck bro.

LX-1 is offline Banned
    anavar

Quote Originally Posted by LX-1
    anavar
    Thanks for the great input....

Quote Originally Posted by NewHottness
    It's funny you say this because it really is unbelievably true. Its all going to depend on your body. I was at 9 percent bodyfat and still had fat over my abs and literally no where else.

Ain't that the truth brotha. My flanks is where I hold the very last bit of "stubborn fat." I have to get down to about 5-6% until its really gone. As soon as I start getting back up to 8 or so its all goes there. Just something we have to deal with. On that note I cant stand it when people come to me and they're like "I just want to lose this fat" and start grabbing their stomachs. I mean come on really...........

goose is offline Banned
    Thanks for the great input....

On that note I cant stand it when people come to me and they're like "I just want to lose this fat" and start grabbing their stomachs. I mean come on really...........

Crazy shit..

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4

Crazy shit..

goose4..

Gotta expect it though Goose................

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    ^--- mah nukka always on point with his answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    ^--- mah nukka always on point with his answers.

Now all I have to do is get jacked as you, then I'll feel much better.........

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren and DNP ...Let's break out the big guns...

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    What about some Ripped Fuel?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Diet and cardio

Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    Diet and cardio

Ding Ding Ding Ding.......................I think we have a winner

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Ding Ding Ding Ding.......................I think we have a winner
    Winner, winner chicken dinner....

My drug recommendation assumes a good diet with cardio.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Trimspa?

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Trimspa?

OK Nicole..................

Thread Information