Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    breakfast- you need like 4-6 eggs (only two yolks if that) in the morning with 2 cups of oatmeal

protein (whey) shake 2 hours later

8 oz some lean protein for lunch with a salad and some sort of complex carb like rice or potato

protein shake (whey or soy) 2 hours later, few pieces of whole wheat bread

dinner- chicken or lean ground beef (might wanna try ground turkey, almost half the fat and 30% more protein/gram), complex carb again

before bed casein protein shake

mix some vitamins and minerals in there along with your workout and youll be golden

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    yeah i did spell adipose wrong, thats why the pros take diuretics before competition, sucks all the water out of the adipose. then you drink gatorade (or preferably baby diahrrea drinks like pedialyte) right after the show to replenish, i did it when i wrestled too, just not nearly as extreme as jay and ronnie

xxxJUICExxx is offline Junior Member
    hey do you think you can post say times for example......and a little bit more specific.....i personally think i should eliminate the complex carb for dinner.....remember im trying 2 lose alot of weight , not just drop some unwanted poundage....i mean drop like 30 pounds at least for now minimum.........
    Last edited by xxxJUICExxx; 02-04-2006 at 04:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information