Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

How common is steroid fatigue?

A few of the people I've talked to make reference to the fatigue and lethargy of being on a cycle. I'm sure fatigue is largely contingent upon AAS type and the estrogen factor talked about recently on another thread. But my general question is...is fatigue almost a norm? To what degree is it a common side effect?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dura
    A few of the people I've talked to make reference to the fatigue and lethargy of being on a cycle. I'm sure fatigue is largely contingent upon AAS type and the estrogen factor talked about recently on another thread. But my general question is...is fatigue almost a norm? To what degree is it a common side effect?

i dont know about other guys, but all types of gear make me incredibly tired, plus it makes it damn near impossible for me to fall asleep at night.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I just woke up (literally) from a killer nap...yah, test me tired, esp by the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i dont know about other guys, but all types of gear make me incredibly tired, plus it makes it damn near impossible for me to fall asleep at night.

Makes me tired throughout the day, but I'm very good at working myself up when needed for the energy.

Hard as hell to fall asleep at night for me too.

Cranky and short tempered all the time, I just feel like I wanna beat the f*ck out of someone...........wait I was like that before.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Yea I stay tired too while on cycle, not sure but I think it has something to do with higher blood pressure that makes you tired.

rdl

Stackertoo is offline Member
    I think it might be your body letting you know it needs more time (and sleep) to recover. As was said earlier, energy is there in abundance for workouts, but I seem to sleep alot better and feel tired at times during the day.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    sleep is a key tool for me when im cycling aas i sleep as much as possible

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    prop and cyp cycle and im tired all time also not as pumped as i thought i would be on this cycle

55CID is offline Junior Member
    The more prop I take the more tired I get. Kinda weard hua?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Also on prop and tired ALL the time. I feel like I have no energy at all.. What would be the cause of this? I have run Cyp and Test E and was never this tired! Also running winny with the prop but usally winny seems to give me energy!!! Why does test make you so tired?
    Last edited by Merc..; 04-11-2006 at 08:28 PM.

Jredwine is offline Junior Member
    Around week 3/4 of Test E I get extremely tired near the second half of the day. Hits me like a ton of bricks. (Not sure about anything else as I have only run Test E at doses of 250-500mg pw.)

theurge is offline New Member
    Could it be the same reason the juice kills your cardio, at least for the first couple of weeks? Is it that you are carring more mass, or cortisol reduction?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Your body requires more to perform the same tasks. When taking steriod your body demands more engery (cals) Just a thought

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Makes me tired throughout the day, but I'm very good at working myself up when needed for the energy.

Hard as hell to fall asleep at night for me too.

Cranky and short tempered all the time, I just feel like I wanna beat the f*ck out of someone...........wait I was like that before
    dam, couldn't have said it better. took the words outta my mouth!

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Has anyone ever run a cycle where they felt energetic and vitalized? And what were you running?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    low dose test + deca made me very energized.. higher doses and I feel lethargic.. As far as the mechanism behind the tiredness I think no one has had a good explanation so far.. ANyone else have a theory?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    My theory is that steroids make you restless at night so you don't get a good nights sleep and it also gives you more strength which is used during workouts.
    I think the harder workouts cause the body to be tired and feel exausted.

One other reason may be because you usually eat more food when on gear and too many carbs causes glucose levels to rise then fall. Being a diebetic myself I can testify that unstable glucose levels will drain the fvck out of you.
    Last edited by Lavinco; 04-12-2006 at 02:52 PM.

Thread Information