Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yeah, i did an early cycle, but im happy right now i cant really say there addicting, and this is why, i did the bulk cycle then cut right away, so my body looked even better IMO

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    What are your goals? At 20 years old you could definently use clen for an edge.
    clen by itself? i heard it was pretty catabolic? i was thinking of using it with T3, but i am supposed to add an AS to that to prevent the catabolicness? (made that word up)...

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey day trader i did a cycle at 19 wish i hadnt now..didnt get shit for gains because i didnt know anything about diet and proper routines.....personally i think 20-21-22 is to young because 95% of people that young do not know how to eat. I dont believe that by that age you have built a solid of enough base and taht learning to lift/diet will give you a much better result once u do run a cycle. I posted a picture in another thread today of my friend that is 100% natural if you would like to see his pics ill post them but he is an awesome example of what a 100% perfect diet can do for you...you'd be surprised how big you really can get naturally. I'm not gonna do it again for a while simply based on what hes shown/taught me......its worth waiting if you ask me....

daytrader is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    hey day trader i did a cycle at 19 wish i hadnt now..didnt get shit for gains because i didnt know anything about diet and proper routines.....personally i think 20-21-22 is to young because 95% of people that young do not know how to eat. I dont believe that by that age you have built a solid of enough base and taht learning to lift/diet will give you a much better result once u do run a cycle. I posted a picture in another thread today of my friend that is 100% natural if you would like to see his pics ill post them but he is an awesome example of what a 100% perfect diet can do for you...you'd be surprised how big you really can get naturally. I'm not gonna do it again for a while simply based on what hes shown/taught me......its worth waiting if you ask me....
    Cool man id like to see that pic..... but take into consideration too not everyone has his genetics.... and i can honestly say i have commited to my diet 100%.... I NEVER go 2 hours without eatingbecause i pack and cook all my meals the night b4.... ofcourse we all can keep learning on the training end.... but you are mostly right man good input

o and haro i personally thankyou for posting MAXS training videos hahaha

lol max is an idiot/my idol lol jk yea i agree not everyone has his genetics but i still think majority of people can go farther than they think they can...they just get fed up when they dont see results..not saying that you are but your look like u have potential by far maybe something to keep in mind

first pic was august 05 at 200lbs the other one is him a year and a half ago at 170lbs 100% natural just very good diet and otc supps something to think about man....hes 24 about 5'8 a lil less maybe

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I think your mind has alot to do with it personaly. People think they are alot more mature and straight thinking then they actualy are at a younger age. I dont know how many times i gasp at a thought or action i took just 3-5 years ago... let alone 10 years ago. The problem is this.. and you younger guys are not going to like what i have to say.. but thats kinda why i am here.
    You are not as smart as you think you are. Not in a book smart or how high you scored on your SAT's kinda smart. But a being experienced and knowing your body well enough smart. These drugs are weird like that. I know its said alot but i will say it again.. this stuff effects people diffrently. In my opinion you are not mentaly ready most of the time at 20-21 to do this. It is a bad way to learn work ethic for one. Second you ALWAYS tend to push yourself harder when you are younger as you dont know your body well enough yet to know good pains from bad. That is the double sided dagger of this world. Your power goes through the roof but just becouse you are stronger dosent mean your body is ready to #1 carry around the extra body weight.. this can cause problems with Knee's your back your heart and many other things. #2 grow this fast stretch marks, muscle tears, sprains, tendin, lig and joint damage. Just do this.. think about some of the things you thought were such great ideas when you were 16... and ask yourself.. in hindsight. Would i do this again? I am sure alot of it you would never do in a million years. So with that thought fresh in your brain evaluate the cause and effect from AAS use that i have exampled here.
    Like i always say, you are going to do what you want no matter what we tell you. It is a true test of just how mature you really are as to what your choices will be concerning the actions you take now and the problems that will arise later.

TheOak* is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    Just out of curiousity why do you wish you woulda waited.... you look awsome if thats you in the avi
    I say this on every board I frequent. Yes thats me in the avi.

I think that most teens gear for the wrong reasons, they really dont know what their getting themselves into.

Unless you are deadset on becoming a pro in the sport then I'd say go ahead, but ask yourself do you really have what it takes at such a young age? Are you willing to sacrafice?, because I dont think many are, most teens just want to party, pick up chicks and have a good time with mates.

I've come across very few youngins who were well experienced in factors like diet, supplementation and training. If you want to take AAS I suggest wait until you get your priorities in order, because the last thing you need is added stress of side effects in your system, especially depression at a young age!

I might sound like a repetitive fool but AAS are not a magic bullet, they're simply an aid. Most of your gains will come from diet and rest and genetics, without those ingredients you're simply going to end up back where you started with a higher blood pressure maybe some acne and definite depression.

Thats why experiece is everything when you play the AAS game, you take what the vets have to say and absorb it then its up to you where you go from there.

Trust me im 19 now 6'1 so the growth factor wasnt anything I was too concerned about. Damn, I researched in an out about AAS, my first cycled was homebrewed by me. Now I homebrew all my gear. I've come to the concious decision that bodybuilding is always going to be there for me, my health isnt. My priority right now is to take care of myself thats why I've decided that cycling as it is, is not for me especially at a young age.

Does this mean im going to stop forever? I can assure you thats not the case. The hardest part is giving it up, AAS are addictive and if you're not careful when you're young which is most likely the time you a vulnerable to mistakes then it can over power your life.

Smart and safe use is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    I think your mind has alot to do with it personaly. People think they are alot more mature and straight thinking then they actualy are at a younger age. I dont know how many times i gasp at a thought or action i took just 3-5 years ago... let alone 10 years ago. The problem is this.. and you younger guys are not going to like what i have to say.. but thats kinda why i am here.
    You are not as smart as you think you are. Not in a book smart or how high you scored on your SAT's kinda smart. But a being experienced and knowing your body well enough smart. These drugs are weird like that. I know its said alot but i will say it again.. this stuff effects people diffrently. In my opinion you are not mentaly ready most of the time at 20-21 to do this. It is a bad way to learn work ethic for one. Second you ALWAYS tend to push yourself harder when you are younger as you dont know your body well enough yet to know good pains from bad. That is the double sided dagger of this world. Your power goes through the roof but just becouse you are stronger dosent mean your body is ready to #1 carry around the extra body weight.. this can cause problems with Knee's your back your heart and many other things. #2 grow this fast stretch marks, muscle tears, sprains, tendin, lig and joint damage. Just do this.. think about some of the things you thought were such great ideas when you were 16... and ask yourself.. in hindsight. Would i do this again? I am sure alot of it you would never do in a million years. So with that thought fresh in your brain evaluate the cause and effect from AAS use that i have exampled here.
    Like i always say, you are going to do what you want no matter what we tell you. It is a true test of just how mature you really are as to what your choices will be concerning the actions you take now and the problems that will arise later.
    Bro that was a great response just what i was looking for.... but youre 100% wrongabout something and i was a little insulted..... you said im going to do it no matter what....and that couldnt be farther from the truth.... im not like most people who are doing it no matter what..... when i tell you i am i am unbiasadley weinging all thepros and cons im telling the truth.... and tranzit for my personall situation i do think i am going to wait..... but i see these guys who started at 21 and CYCLED smart and have no problems now.... I do agree i cant sit here and say "o ill be smart and wont abuse" because ive never had them in my body.....

primetime1 is offline Member
    heybro, just wanted to add in here. i started using aas at like 19 also, it wasnt much and from there i went on to read and try and learn as much as possible. lookin back at the pics from where i was befor and after my 1st go i definetly think i could have done it with out. grown more natty and then tried it. ive definelty learned the hard way, thanks to this place, that the main thing is to look at the diet and training regiment, you will grow when you get these intact.
    i think alot of younger bros lean towards gear when they are in situations to get bigger stronger faster for sports and what not. the easy way for them is to take juice,not knowing anything about it.
    just my 2cents

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I started at 18, i had done 6 cycles by my 20th birthday. If I could go back now I would wait till I was 21. At 18 I feel it is easy to be led by others, which I was, my first 3 cycles I did no pct and kept pretty much no gains, after the first cycle I was so shut down afterwards that I actually lost size. The other thing is that by the time I was 23 I had 10 cycle under my belt and I found myself having to do longer and longer cycles, with higher and higher doses, just to yield decent results. Whereas if id have waited till 21 and made sure I did pct etc, I would probably have needed half the gear. The cycle I started at 23 had frankly ridiculous doses for someone of that age. I had about 16months off following the completion of that cycle however and I could probably gain well now on more reasonable doses, but my mindset is completely different, so I find myself on the heaviest cycle ive ever done, trying to get bigger than I was after my last cycle as quick as possible, rather than gradually building myself up again. Ah well im gaining good!

Big Broker 1 is offline Associate Member
    am 21 started at 17 and everyone has there own opinions but i feel great and dont regret what i have done.....But on the other hand i am blessed that i never have had any problems like some of my friends...

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    I am 20 and started my first cycle 8 weeks ago. The reason I juiced was for 2 reasons. 1..........I wanted to compete (show in 7 months) and 2........I reached a point in my training where I wasnt gaining much......sumtimes nothing at all. My diet was spot on.............training etc. So I juiced. I think you have to look at some of the pros in this situation. Cutler, ray, wheeler, arnold to name a few started before they were 20. Ok, they are pros...........genetic freaks but the point is they juiced......pure and simple. I dont hear cutler saying 'oh I wish I had waited'. Personally I dont think it matters. We all have a genetic limit so I say just go for it. If your looking to hit your natural limit then............well it doesnt exist. You can keep gaining naturally forever in a way..........but it will be slow. Steroids only speed up the process. Genetics determine how big you get............not how early you juiced. Would cutler be any bigger now if he had waited till he was 25 to juice.............I doubt it. Age doesnt come into it IMO. If you have a few years under your belt, have knowledge on diet and training, have a good base then I think one wud be ready to juice.

rubiconman500 is offline New Member
    curious to of why you wish you waited?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i like the responses im seeing, i just turned 20 and took my second shot today. i cant tell the future but i think i will be completly satisfied, because i waited an extra year to learn about diet and training and how my body reacts to different foods/training. i am glad too because i dont care for drinking, smoking, or partying..i do go out on weekends but the other shit i could give a **** about. right before i took my first shot monday i thought, ok am i ready cause this shit IS very serious and i have to be able to control myself and do whats right for my body and mind. to everyone, know what ur gettin into. this shit isnt a magic pill it is a serious drug that can seriously harm ur body and mentality...

durden is offline New Member
    Can some of you guys elaborate on why you regret starting early? Many of you guys are just saying " I wish I would have waited", but why exactly? Is it because you didn't gain the way you thought you would,side effects, can't grow naturally anymore, addictive, depression? Come on fellas, fill us in as to why. Can you guys be more specific as to why you feel you regret it and also tell what the cycle was and how old you were and gains(if any). I mean if you did a dumb cycle like dbol only or didn't do PCT when you were 16 of course you are going to regret that. But if some of you guys did proper cycles and had a good handle on training, rest, and diet I just don't understand why you regret it.

i think mastaace had a good one when he said now its costs him a ton just to afford the massive doses it takes to keep growing because he started so young.....

primetime1 is offline Member
    i wish i waited for a while longer basically because if i woud have paid more attention to food and supps i could have reached a higher level natty, then taken it beyond with the help of aas. i havnt done too many crazy cycs, only mild ones so i can still get away with a test dose of 500mg a week. also, at a younger age your risks are supposedly higher for down the road, i wish i wouldave started later for the reason also. back then i mostly read about juice because i played college football and needed to get bigger faster and stronger, if i only knew i coulda done that with heavy bulking diets and training!! we live and we learn. glad i learned while im still young

i am 19 and im on my first cycle of test e 1-14weeks @ 500mg ew and deca 1-12weeks @ 300mg ew and i researched for quite awhile and i know now i should of waited until i was prob 23 or 24 just because i probably could gained great naturally. but i diffently dont regret the 20 pounds i've gained from this cycle. but thats just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    I am 20 and started my first cycle 8 weeks ago. The reason I juiced was for 2 reasons. 1..........I wanted to compete (show in 7 months) and 2........I reached a point in my training where I wasnt gaining much......sumtimes nothing at all. My diet was spot on.............training etc. So I juiced. I think you have to look at some of the pros in this situation. Cutler, ray, wheeler, arnold to name a few started before they were 20. Ok, they are pros...........genetic freaks but the point is they juiced......pure and simple. I dont hear cutler saying 'oh I wish I had waited'. Personally I dont think it matters. We all have a genetic limit so I say just go for it. If your looking to hit your natural limit then............well it doesnt exist. You can keep gaining naturally forever in a way..........but it will be slow. Steroids only speed up the process. Genetics determine how big you get............not how early you juiced. Would cutler be any bigger now if he had waited till he was 25 to juice.............I doubt it. Age doesnt come into it IMO. If you have a few years under your belt, have knowledge on diet and training, have a good base then I think one wud be ready to juice.
    best point yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i like the responses im seeing, i just turned 20 and took my second shot today. i cant tell the future but i think i will be completly satisfied, because i waited an extra year to learn about diet and training and how my body reacts to different foods/training. i am glad too because i dont care for drinking, smoking, or partying..i do go out on weekends but the other shit i could give a **** about. right before i took my first shot monday i thought, ok am i ready cause this shit IS very serious and i have to be able to control myself and do whats right for my body and mind. to everyone, know what ur gettin into. this shit isnt a magic pill it is a serious drug that can seriously harm ur body and mentality...
    yea man this is why i think aas may be right for me even though im young.... ive trained for almost 4 years and really learn how i repsond to different trainging and diets/ but the big thing is i love the bber life style... i like to go out dont get me wrong but i dont like drugs or smoking and im not a fan of binge drinking or drinking peroid for that matter..... i train at the gym because i love it not for looks.... i love the weights and im not looking to be like arnold or someone after my first cycle... i know its a marathon.... thats why i may run a low dosed first cycle to test the waters

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    yea man this is why i think aas may be right for me even though im young.... ive trained for almost 4 years and really learn how i repsond to different trainging and diets/ but the big thing is i love the bber life style... i like to go out dont get me wrong but i dont like drugs or smoking and im not a fan of binge drinking or drinking peroid for that matter..... i train at the gym because i love it not for looks.... i love the weights and im not looking to be like arnold or someone after my first cycle... i know its a marathon.... thats why i may run a low dosed first cycle to test the waters

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    People are going to do what they are going to do.. but taking advice from somone whos 20-25 years old about if they regret it is nonsense.. ask them when they are 30+ You heal well right now. You bounce back well right now. I was bullet proof till mabey 28? Day, it sounds like your mind is made up man. My advice is to just make sure you know as much as you can about the things you are going to use.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    I really dont see how its that hard to stay away from it. Im 24 and have never done a cycle. And lifting has been a big part of my life since i was about 14. Ive always wanted to. But i have decent genetics...which now are really starting to not shine threw anymore.

And have recently starting thing about aas.

I guess people today are just to ancy to get to the goal before actually walking down the path and learning.

Oh well.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    I understand where all of you guys are coming from. I just turned 20 on Monday and just keep telling myself to wait. I keep forcing myself to realize that I will be so much bigger later on in life if I keep building my base larger and larger. No matter what you guys think, you can keep gaining naturally. You just have to find out how to break past that plataue in your diet or training. I just keep setting goals for myself to get to before I take anything synthetic to aid in my training. My goal for this year is to put on 20 lbs and keep my body fat at what it is. It is going to be tuff but I know that I can do it. I've just set goals for myself and waiting is one of them that I know i'll be proud of myself for doing

I'm the same way as you man. I love the lifestyle, I love Bodybuilding, I love training hard, but you have to trust these older guys. When they say that they have regrets, it's because they could have gained the same naturally at this age. Think of much bigger you will be able to get with smaller doses if you start with a huge natural base! I have friends that have cycled and they will never be the size that I am naturally because they didn't get the foundation first. Is it worth putting on that extra 15lbs to have to just increase the dosage of your next cycle to get the same effect you could have naturally?

Juice good point bro.... alittle irony in the screenname though

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i started at 19. i totally transformed myself in a positive way. in no way do i regret my decision to start. i feel i'm more responsible and educated now. steroids were/are a big part of my healthy lifestyle. i don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or alot of destructive things that ALL of my friends partake in. iv said it once and i'll say it again, i'm the one at the party w/ the protien shake, lol, chicks love it! i may regret it later in life, who knows, but i will live w/ my decision and take responsibility.

test

and no that's not me in my avatar!

GettinStacked is offline New Member
    Wow. Love this thread read the whole thing and wished there was more. I am a little older than you daytrader, but I am also struggling with the decision for my own reasons. I am going to do it eventually, but until you have decided that you can be completely dedicated to it and are ready (and understand the consequences) you should definitely wait. Just take your time deciding and make sure its the right decision for YOU at the time. Also, something no one has really brought up yet is the fact that there can be legal consequences and since I know where you are at and actually party there once in awhile I know that you face the same legal consequences I do. Take this into account as well as the physical consequences (no matter how well you think you have it worked out s**t can still hit the fan)! Once again, I think tranzit is making some very valid points here so think about it hard, make a decision and stick with it. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Juice good point bro.... alittle irony in the screenname though
    HAHA...

Yeah I know man

Hey, I never said I wasn't gonna start them eventually, but once I do "It will be for Life"!

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i started at 19. i totally transformed myself in a positive way. in no way do i regret my decision to start. i feel i'm more responsible and educated now. steroids were/are a big part of my healthy lifestyle. i don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or alot of destructive things that ALL of my friends partake in. iv said it once and i'll say it again, i'm the one at the party w/ the protien shake, lol, chicks love it! i may regret it later in life, who knows, but i will live w/ my decision and take responsibility.

test

It's all good brother.. To each his own

I started at the same height and weight as you about 2 years ago (145lbs) and now i'm naturally 195 at 10% BF. I'm actually cutting right now and I was 205 at 12% about 3 weeks ago. My goals are to keep the same Body Fat and reach 225 by the time i'm 21 and I know I can do it without Roids. I'm not saying that all of this came easily because I worked my F***ING Ass off! I've done it thus far and I know I can keep doing it with the proper mindset and motivation. You can build a stronger base naturally and you might as well take advantage of it while you still have the chance at a young age
    Last edited by juice4life; 02-01-2006 at 11:36 PM.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    no regrets.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    That's testo after his winny only cycle... That IS him!! j/k

1st cycle at 22yrs old. I'm now 23. No regrets.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by lowstace
    I use to be the king of the matt back in high school best years of my life man I use to hurt kids on the mat.... its cool I still chill at my old high school......go to the football game cuz i have many high school friends......the girls stare at me alot....
    haha, that's sad bro.

Back to the thread, I don't think it is so much of a problem that 19,20, 21 yr olds are juicing but more in the fact that most don't know how to train properly, how their body reacts to different eating habits (if they are educated in the diet department at all), and the fact that at the age of 21 most people don't have the proper dedication and discipline it takes to really take advantage of anabolics. (Drinking on weekends, skipping meals, Financialy dependant on others, etc...)
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 02-02-2006 at 02:54 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I would just like to chip in here. I think the biggest potential problem at starting too young is that if you continue to juice over the years, you will get to a stage where, after each time you do PCT you natural test levels will be a little bit lower each time. What I am saying is that you Naty Test Production wont necessarilly return to where it was originally. I know this from my experience and the experience of other older juicers as well. This could ultimately mean that you are stareing HRT down the barrel of a gun at some point, if you want your dick to continue to get hard. Obviously this may not happen to everyone but it is worth considering.
    Last edited by Kale; 02-02-2006 at 03:39 AM.

This thread is great..... Ithink people are making points from both sides..... Kal, that is def something tothink about, I was always under theimperssion that as long as you do proper pct and timeon= atleast timeoff your natty test levels will come back....

Butwhenever i do my first cylce i will get my test levels checked b4 my first poke just so i know for a fact....

karln is offline Associate Member
    theoak thats bullshit steroids does make the most of the gains if u do good nutrition and so on.... BUT THE FACT IS MOST OF THE GAINS ARE FROM THE STEROIDS.....

Quote Originally Posted by karln
    theoak thats bullshit steroids does make the most of the gains if u do good nutrition and so on.... BUT THE FACT IS MOST OF THE GAINS ARE FROM THE STEROIDS.....
    so your saying if i didnt eat hardly at all and juiced my ass off i would still make huge gains?? cuz if your saying that your ignorant and need to do more research i think everyone will agree food is well ovre 50% of it

test

Testosterona why the hell am i in your avatar??? WTF!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information