Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i am 19 yrs old have cycled 5 times started at age 17 here in malta even at a smaller age the 17 they start cycling!!!!
    Thats prety intenst? Are there any sides? How tall are you?

ticker502 is offline Junior Member

I did my first cycle when first turned 19. But unlike alot of teens that use the juice i was pretty level-headed and did a ton of research on what i was taking. Still to this day i do a ton of research before i do something new. I've been cycling ever since....

I dont regret one single bit. Awesome gains my first cycle, i was hooked after that.

primetime1 is offline Member
    i cant say that i regret startin at 19, but i know my natty potential wasnt reached and great gains coulda been made with out the help of aas. as was stated by someone else at that age your easily influenced by peers, which is how i got introduced to the game. my 1st go didnt consist of much sus 250 and no pct, how ever i kept all the gains, about 15 lbs. since then i researched every cycle ive done, still researchin now and learning everday
    the aas education never stops!

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i am 19 yrs old have cycled 5 times started at age 17 here in malta even at a smaller age the 17 they start cycling!!!!
    Same here in Egypt people start at very young age not just roids but GH as well most of the known people of bodybuilding here in Egypt who compete started GH between 17 to 19 yrs old its just different we dont have the whole buzz about AAS here so no one cares.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    I am sorry but all this 'you should wait' is a load of bollux. Some of us have aspirations to compete and WIN. People are saying 'wait till 25'. Ok fine.............wait till 25 but you aint gonna have a trophy or anything. People are saying 'I want to build up my natural base to its max until I juice'. Where do you draw the line here? You could be in your 30s and still be gaining, but very slowly.

As I have said in my previous post, the serious pros who want to make it in the sport juice young. And like I said 'would jay cutler be any bigger now if he had waited till he was 25 to juice'. NO! There is only a certain genetic size we all get to! Just cause you build a bigger natural base doesnt mean you will get any bigger from roids. Look at it this way............who will gain more from a cycle of 500mgs of test..........140lbs guy (natural) or a 220lbs guy (natural) The 140lbs guy would prob gain over 30lbs and the 220 guy wud gain maybe 10-15lbs..........do you see????

I say if youve been training for a few years, have the basic foundation, know how to eat and train for your body then juice! **** age. I tell you what...........lets get jay cutler on this board..........jay turns and says 'I juiced when I was 18'..........everyone says 'oh dude you should have waited till you were 25'........he says 'lol I was winning pro shows when I was 25'. This thread is long and maybe a bit aggresive but I hope you get the point. Bodybuilding is a very competitive sport nowadays and like ronnie coleman says 'you gotta do what ya have to do'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make a decision................juice when your 20........win some shows...........or wait till your in your late 20s watching guys fly past you, winning stuff. Serious bodybuilders juice early..........all this 'wait till your 25'..............BOLLUX! One word.............JAY CUTLER!!!!!! 18 YEARS OLD, JUICING.........ARGUE AWAY...............

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    how many people on this board aspire to be pros, or have the genetics/knowledge to be a pro or do shows? piss poor arguement dude cant bring pros into this and the whole waiting thing is just to be on the safe side just good advice for younger people the truth is NO ONE KNOWS the long term effects of steroid use ..so yea the people that are going to go pro or wanna be pro are gonna start young regardless but everyone says wait just as a generalization for the people that dont really have good knowledge about aas just yet.

I understand where you're coming from with the pro arguement but in all reality you can't bring pros into this man.....

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe, i can feel the love

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    I am sorry but all this 'you should wait' is a load of bollux. Some of us have aspirations to compete and WIN. People are saying 'wait till 25'. Ok fine.............wait till 25 but you aint gonna have a trophy or anything. People are saying 'I want to build up my natural base to its max until I juice'. Where do you draw the line here? You could be in your 30s and still be gaining, but very slowly.

As I have said in my previous post, the serious pros who want to make it in the sport juice young. And like I said 'would jay cutler be any bigger now if he had waited till he was 25 to juice'. NO! There is only a certain genetic size we all get to! Just cause you build a bigger natural base doesnt mean you will get any bigger from roids. Look at it this way............who will gain more from a cycle of 500mgs of test..........140lbs guy (natural) or a 220lbs guy (natural) The 140lbs guy would prob gain over 30lbs and the 220 guy wud gain maybe 10-15lbs..........do you see????

I say if youve been training for a few years, have the basic foundation, know how to eat and train for your body then juice! **** age. I tell you what...........lets get jay cutler on this board..........jay turns and says 'I juiced when I was 18'..........everyone says 'oh dude you should have waited till you were 25'........he says 'lol I was winning pro shows when I was 25'. This thread is long and maybe a bit aggresive but I hope you get the point. Bodybuilding is a very competitive sport nowadays and like ronnie coleman says 'you gotta do what ya have to do'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make a decision................juice when your 20........win some shows...........or wait till your in your late 20s watching guys fly past you, winning stuff. Serious bodybuilders juice early..........all this 'wait till your 25'..............BOLLUX! One word.............JAY CUTLER!!!!!! 18 YEARS OLD, JUICING.........ARGUE AWAY...............

Idiot posted above.. please move on.

never mind that explains it.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    Well I belive it, I mean shit arnold started at 15, I mean come on. I am gonna cycle for the first time this summer. test e for 10 weeks. I will be 19. I am not dumb either, i listen to peoples experiences and shit. I am wanting to be pro someday, but for now i am doing it for me, not for magazines, or judges, or the girls. me. I mean if it aint for you, why do it.

I am sorry but all this 'you should wait' is a load of bollux. Some of us have aspirations to compete and WIN. People are saying 'wait till 25'. Ok fine.............wait till 25 but you aint gona have a trophy or anything. People are saying 'I want to build up my natural base to its max until I juice'. Where do you draw the line here? You could be in your 30s and still be gaining, but very slowly.Do you also have aspirations to be in pain the rest of your life? But if you dont you "aint" gonna have a trophy or anything. Are you kidding me? t his really shows a perfect example of why guys your age are not ready.

As I have said in my previous post, the serious pros who want to make it in the sport juice young. And like I said 'would jay cutler be any bigger now if he had waited till he was 25 to juice'. NO! There is only a certain genetic size we all get to! Just cause you build a bigger natural base doesnt mean you will get any bigger from roids. Umm yeh.. what mens health magazine did you read this in? that is complete bullshit. Look at it this way............who will gain more from a cycle of 500mgs of test..........140lbs guy (natural) or a 220lbs guy (natural) The 140lbs guy would prob gain over 30lbs and the 220 guy wud gain maybe 10-15lbsBZZZZ wrong again.. size has nothing to do with how much weight you can gain...........do you see????Jay cutlers head wouldnt be as big with out GH that is for sure. Will jay ever win Mr O? no.. he dosnt have what it takes. Will he be around along time like ronnie? No.. becouse of exactly what you are saying is bullox.. he will start getting injured and will lose his pro card and dissapear.

Again you are a perfect example of somone who is not mature enough to use steroids. I can tell just by looking at this post.

Ok figure i might as well answer to this rediculas bunch of bullshit. Read above.

daytrader is offline Member
    Comeon guys this thread was going so good for almost three pages without any flaming I was really surprised how well it was going considering this is such a controvertial subject

Tranzit i just had one thing i wanted to ask you about one of your posts..... you were talking about how injury and joint issues were a concern for starting at 21 But you say your projuice.... so wouldnt the injury problems be an issue rather you start at 21 as opposed to 25-27?

karln is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    so your saying if i didnt eat hardly at all and juiced my ass off i would still make huge gains?? cuz if your saying that your ignorant and need to do more research i think everyone will agree food is well ovre 50% of it
    no but i say that its imposible to get 10 kg of muscle in a period of one year natural no mather how good u do nutrition. U can do nutrition pretty okey and still run away from the natural bodybuilder if u do steroids .....

flexin is offline New Member
    i started taking gear when i was 18, i think that if the person has done his research, which i did from when i was about 16 due to being around bodybuilding for several year before that. You cant say all ppl under 21 should not use steroids , just becuase of there age, some may know more than older adults. Hell kids can decide to smoke at the age of 18 and that will **** your body over more than some juice

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    no but i say that its imposible to get 10 kg of muscle in a period of one year natural no mather how good u do nutrition. U can do nutrition pretty okey and still run away from the natural bodybuilder if u do steroids.....
    I beg to differ.... I started off at 88lbs at the age of 18. The fisrt year, actually in 6 months i put on 29lbs. The following year i put on 27lbs. Then my training and diet wasn't good for sometime. But once i got back on track i added 5lbs and was stuck there. Thats when i juiced and managed to put on 15lbs. Proper diet and workout sure does help when u are first starting off.

Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    Tranzit i just had one thing i wanted to ask you about one of your posts..... you were talking about how injury and joint issues were a concern for starting at 21 But you say your projuice.... so wouldnt the injury problems be an issue rather you start at 21 as opposed to 25-27?

I am going to say this one more time.

From the early years of your life untill your mind is mature enough to compute and understand consequences. You can be educated front to back up and down about the "research" that is in books and magazines and on these threads and it still will not mature your mind far enough to be responsible and know your limits. There are reasons certin things have age limits.. driving for instance.. IMO the limit should be raised as i cant tell you how many little dip shits on the freeway i see cutting in and out of traffic with no reguard for my mother.. or my wife driving around them. While i realize many older dumb ass people do the same it is for the same reason mature thinking just hasnt reached them. When you are taking steroids you WILL get stronger.. VERY fast. But your muscle strength is SO far ahead of your joints and the rest of the parts of your body that need to be at the same level in order to do this safely. So what happens 99% of the time is the younger guy keeps stacking that weight on. And its great.. you get stronger you get bigger and you might feel some pain and you might not.. but later on down the line.. late 20's early 30's it will come back to bite you. let me say that again IT WILL come back to bite you. I know that some of you younger guys are smarter then that but as a majority that just isnt the case. And to hear someone below 25 years old chime in here with how they are fine and have had nothing but great things. That is a crazy statement. You cannot give advice on somthing you have not gone through.. well you can. but you are full of shit. There are some younger guys that have their heads on straight and know what they are doing and know their bodys.. IBD is one of them. He knows his body and knows when to back off. But i can read posts by some of you and tell right off the bat that you really dont get it. Its not hard to spot.. like the person dont remeber who it was that was using some crystal .. whatever and talked about going up very fast in the weight they were pushing. This is exactly what i am talking about. Its the same reason car insurance is VERY high for younger people and it goes down when you hit 25.. there IS a reason behind it. I am not trying to bag on anyone i just dont think it is very realistic to take the opinion of a guy who gets on this thread and says.. yeh i used when i was 18 and im 21 now and i love it.. of course you love it you havent had time to feel the abuse hit your square in the ass.
    All i am trying to do here is tell you from experience not only mine but many people i know. Early steroid use has its issues becouse of the compound and the effect it has on your body. But that can be true in any case. My point is the mental aspect of this is where you can **** yourself up really bad. And i am sure all of you younger guys are saying.. that guy dosent know me.. i am diffrent. i am not some stuipd ass.. well thats the same thing i used to say and later in life i realized that some of those "stupid ass people" were EXACTLY right. Just be smart. Look deeper into yourself not the bullshit articals on steroids ect.. thats part of it.. but id rather see you guys use your heads and make a mature discision one way or the other.

Rhino54 is offline New Member
    I back that 100% Tranzit.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Tranzit, when most younger guys get something in their mind they will not listen to reason or good advice, just leave it at that. I speak from my own attitude and experiences at that age.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Tranzit, when most younger guys get something in their mind they will not listen to reason or good advice, just leave it at that. I speak from my own attitude and experiences at that age.
    Wrong bro.... Tranzit haha belive it or not really has changed my thinking.... i actually have my stuff.... but im STRONGLY gonna get rid of it for now... Ive gained about 60lbsint the past 2 years even though theyve beenn slowwwww as late... lets see how far i can go naturally....thanks guys ... especially tranz

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Key word "most younger guys". If you are an exception, good for you. I wasn't that fortunate to listen to guys like tranzit.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    I am going to say this one more time.

From the early years of your life untill your mind is mature enough to compute and understand consequences. You can be educated front to back up and down about the "research" that is in books and magazines and on these threads and it still will not mature your mind far enough to be responsible and know your limits. There are reasons certin things have age limits.. driving for instance.. IMO the limit should be raised as i cant tell you how many little dip shits on the freeway i see cutting in and out of traffic with no reguard for my mother.. or my wife driving around them. While i realize many older dumb ass people do the same it is for the same reason mature thinking just hasnt reached them. When you are taking steroids you WILL get stronger.. VERY fast. But your muscle strength is SO far ahead of your joints and the rest of the parts of your body that need to be at the same level in order to do this safely. So what happens 99% of the time is the younger guy keeps stacking that weight on. And its great.. you get stronger you get bigger and you might feel some pain and you might not.. but later on down the line.. late 20's early 30's it will come back to bite you. let me say that again IT WILL come back to bite you. I know that some of you younger guys are smarter then that but as a majority that just isnt the case. And to hear someone below 25 years old chime in here with how they are fine and have had nothing but great things. That is a crazy statement. You cannot give advice on somthing you have not gone through.. well you can. but you are full of shit. There are some younger guys that have their heads on straight and know what they are doing and know their bodys.. IBD is one of them. He knows his body and knows when to back off. But i can read posts by some of you and tell right off the bat that you really dont get it. Its not hard to spot.. like the person dont remeber who it was that was using some crystal .. whatever and talked about going up very fast in the weight they were pushing. This is exactly what i am talking about. Its the same reason car insurance is VERY high for younger people and it goes down when you hit 25.. there IS a reason behind it. I am not trying to bag on anyone i just dont think it is very realistic to take the opinion of a guy who gets on this thread and says.. yeh i used when i was 18 and im 21 now and i love it.. of course you love it you havent had time to feel the abuse hit your square in the ass.
    All i am trying to do here is tell you from experience not only mine but many people i know. Early steroid use has its issues becouse of the compound and the effect it has on your body. But that can be true in any case. My point is the mental aspect of this is where you can **** yourself up really bad. And i am sure all of you younger guys are saying.. that guy dosent know me.. i am diffrent. i am not some stuipd ass.. well thats the same thing i used to say and later in life i realized that some of those "stupid ass people" were EXACTLY right. Just be smart. Look deeper into yourself not the bullshit articals on steroids ect.. thats part of it.. but id rather see you guys use your heads and make a mature discision one way or the other.
    Well thankyou for calling me an idiot. Guess im just a dumbass 20 year old. The point you have made above is a good point. However in some ways you are missing the point. To be fair bodybuilding is a crazy sport. The diets we do are insane, the training and of course the steroids. But if you want to go somewhere you have to do CRAZY things. If you want to try and make it in the sport then your going to have to be crazy. Juicing at 19, 20 etc IS crazy..........I admit that but im doing whatever it takes to get where I wanna be. I think like a pro, I have the same attitude..............will I ever be a pro.........probably not. But besides genetics im doing all I can to better myself.

Fair enough, if guys juice early (like myself) then ill probably have health problems later down the line but as far as im concerned its worth the risk (yh ok call me a dumbass again but jay cutler knew the risks when he juiced at 18 so I guess hes a dumbass too). Arnold was a dumbass when he juiced at 18, he had surgery on his heart probably due to anabolic use. He should have waited till he was 25 to juice??????? If he did he probably wouldnt have won the mr olympia.

I am not a dumbass...........I know how to train, I know how to eat and ive done alot of research on steroids. I actually waited a year until I juiced. I was 19 and wanted to juice. But I waited and did a years research. I posted on so many forums asking the 'age' question. It drove me nuts. Some were saying 'juice' other said 'dont juice'.

Maybe using the pros as an example was wrong. But the point im making here is that THEY JUICED IN THEIR TEENS. Genetics doesnt come into this arguement. They juiced in ther teens...............pure and simple. Makes me laugh..............there are guys on here saying 'wait till your 25' then they go and praise someone like cutler of phil heath because they turned pro at such a young age (23 and 25 respectivly) and they wouldnt be pros at that age if they didnt juice when they were 18 or 20 etc.

Damn this post is long but im trying to make a point here. I dont appreciate being called a dumbass because of my age. I probably have the same attitude as cutler when he was my age (a dumbass attitude). Am I as good as him no, will I ever be, no.........but I THINK the same way. Regardless of genetics here he had the same goals as I do now......to go as far as possible in the sport. He decided that juicing at 18 was the way to go. Yeah hes ****ed his health up but hes still one of the greatest bodybuilders ever (which moves on to my final paragraph). There were probably guys saying to him when he was 19 'no jay dont juice wait till your 25'........he argued back and said 'no' then he got called a dumbass.

No one is right or wrong here. Some value their health more than their bodybuilding goals but some value their bodybuilding goals more then their health. That is a fair point I think............
    Last edited by Jnrmrplymouth; 02-03-2006 at 03:53 PM.

Well thankyou for calling me an idiot. Guess im just a dumbass 20 year old. The point you have made above is a good point. However in some ways you are missing the point. To be fair bodybuilding is a crazy sport. The diets we do are insane, the training and of course the steroids . But if you want to go somewhere you have to do CRAZY things. If you want to try and make it in the sport then your going to have to be crazy. Juicing at 19, 20 etc IS crazy..........I admit that but im doing whatever it takes to get where I wanna be. I think like a pro, I have the same attitude..............will I ever be a pro.........probably not. You just proved my point... the whole paragraph before this tells me you are not mature enough to take steroids. But besides genetics im doing all I can to better myself.

Fair enough, if guys juice early (like myself) then ill probably have health problems later down the line but as far as im concerned its worth the risk (yh ok call me a dumbass again but jay cutler knew the risks when he juiced at 18 so I guess hes a dumbass too) Yes he is a dumb ass. Arnold was a dumbass when he juiced at 18,Arnolds time was a diffrent time they had NO IDEA what they were doing to themselves.. and if arnold didnt have the cash he does he would be cripple he had surgery on his heart probably due to anabolic use. He should have waited till he was 25 to juice??????? If he did he probably wouldnt have won the mr olympia.

I am not a dumbass...........I know how to train, I know how to eat and ive done alot of research on steroids. I actually waited a year until I juiced. I was 19 and wanted to juice. But I waited and did a years research. I posted on so many forums asking the 'age' question. It drove me nuts. Some were saying 'juice' other said 'dont juice'.

Maybe using the pros as an example was wrong. But the point im making here is that THEY JUICED IN THEIR TEENS. Genetics doesnt come into this arguement. They juiced in ther teens...............pure and simple. Makes me laugh..............there are guys on here saying 'wait till your 25' then they go and praise someone like cutler of phil heath because they turned pro at such a young age (23 and 25 respectivly) and they wouldnt be pros at that age if they didnt juice when they were 18 or 20 etc.

Damn this post is long but im trying to make a point here. I dont appreciate being called a dumbass because of my age. Your age had nothing to do with it trust me I probably have the same attitude as cutler when he was my age (a dumbass attitude). Am I as good as him no, will I ever be, no.........but I THINK the same way. Regardless of genetics here he had the same goals as I do now......to go as far as possible in the sport. He decided that juicing at 18 was the way to go. Yeah hes ****ed his health up but hes still one of the greatest bodybuilders ever (which moves on to my final paragraph). There were probably guys saying to him when he was 19 'no jay dont juice wait till your 25'........he argued back and said 'no' then he got called a dumbass.

No one is right or wrong here. I dissagree, for every 1 jay cuttler their are 10,000 who **** themselfs up so bad they live with it the rest of there lives. Some value their health more than their bodybuilding goals but some value their bodybuilding goals more then their health. That is a fair point I think............
    Am i the only one that sees the ironic display of EXACTLY what i am talking about here? Justifications, total lack of respect for their bodys.. the typical Jay Cutler did it so i will do it.. sounds like that moron kid who blew his head off then his parents blamed mark mcgwire.. You are not ready mentaly to take steroids this post only further prooves that point. You are EXACTLY what i am talking about, a young guy who thinks he knows everything but is willing to screw his body up becouse some gigantic headed 5 foot bodybuilder who can barely talk did. Wake the **** up man.

The funny thing is your are actually dissing jay cutler and all the other pros that juiced in their teens AND your dissing me because I want to go places in this sport. This year in 7 months I am competing for the first time in my local show. I want to win and I aint gonna do this without AAS. I AM mature enough to take steroids . I know what my goals are and IVE DONE MY RESEARCH THANKYOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!! I am aware that I may have problems later in life but I WANT TO BE A BODYBUILDER!!!!!! ITS ME, ITS WHAT I DO. I WANT TO COMPETE, I WANT TO WIN, just like cutler did.

This arguement is going nowhere. But its funny.............your going on and on about health problems but then again you got guys out there on grams and grams of shit. And what about the pros...............how much shit is ronnie coleman on?! I mean come on here...........if I am a dumbass THEN HE DEFINATLY IS RIGHT?????????????

If your coming on here preaching about health problems etc then im afraid your in the wrong sport. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BODYBUILDING.........AN UNHEALTHY SPORT, UNHEALTHY DIETS, RIDICULOUS HEAVY WEIGHT AND STEROID USE /ABUSE. If your THAT concerned about your health your in the wrong sport.............

Its clearly obvious you and I have different goals. I have the mindset of a champion and a champion will do whatever it takes regardless of the consequences. Guess im a dumbass idiot............

This is what I wanna do with my life. I dont wanna be a 70 year old man one day and look back and say 'i wish i had dont that'. I could be the healthiest man alive but there is a saying..............'whats the point of living if you dont feel alive'. A guy who wants to go far in this sport will agree with me. Id rather die at 60 with a few trophies under my belt than be a 70 old miserable bastard who didnt win **** all cause he 'took it easy'.

Ok im a dumbass but you know what............I dont give two shits. You aint me. This is my life. You go and live your healthy life and ill go and do my junior show. I actuallty feel quite privaleged that your calling both jay cutler and myself a dumbass..................nuff said.

IFIWAS is offline Junior Member
    People who started 21 and younger?? are you happy
    VERY
    HAPPY....started at 20 now 26

The funny thing is your are actually dissing jay cutler and all the other pros that juiced in their teens AND your dissing me because I want to go places in this sport. This year in 7 months I am competing for the first time in my local show. I want to win and I aint gonna do this without AAS. I AM mature enough to take steroids . I know what my goals are and IVE DONE MY RESEARCH THANKYOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!! I am aware that I may have problems later in life but I WANT TO BE A BODYBUILDER!!!!!! ITS ME, ITS WHAT I DO. I WANT TO COMPETE, I WANT TO WIN, just like cutler did.

This arguement is going nowhere. But its funny.............your going on and on about health problems but then again you got guys out there on grams and grams of shit. And what about the pros...............how much shit is ronnie coleman on?! I mean come on here...........if I am a dumbass THEN HE DEFINATLY IS RIGHT????????????? Ronnie is making a million dollers a year doing it and like 40 years old... your not.

If your coming on here preaching about health problems etc then im afraid your in the wrong sport. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BODYBUILDING.........AN UNHEALTHY SPORT, UNHEALTHY DIETS, RIDICULOUS HEAVY WEIGHT AND STEROID USE /ABUSE. If your THAT concerned about your health your in the wrong sport............. You are a lost cause man.. do whatever you want.. the people with sense will read these posts and know what is right.

Its clearly obvious you and I have different goals. I have the mindset of a champion and a champion will do whatever it takes regardless of the consequences. Guess im a dumbass idiot............ No the diffrence is i am so far past you that i can look back and tell you what is going on. That is the diffrence.

This is what I wanna do with my life. I dont wanna be a 70 year old man one day and look back and say 'i wish i had dont that'. Thats good becouse you will most likley not make it to that age.. I could be the healthiest man alive but there is a saying..............'whats the point of living if you dont feel alive'. A guy who wants to go far in this sport will agree with me.Did you miss the part where i explained that i played pro ball? i know EXACTLY what is takes to win. Id rather die at 60 with a few trophies under my belt than be a 70 old miserable bastard who didnt win **** all cause he 'took it easy'.

Ok im a dumbass but you know what............I dont give two shits. You aint me. No but when you are cripple my tax dollers will be paying for your hospital stays.. This is my life. You go and live your healthy life and ill go and do my junior show. I actuallty feel quite privaleged that your calling both jay cutler and myself a dumbass..................nuff said.
    I just am in awe here.. if i wasnt doped up so much right now on pain killers i would prob keep arguing.. but i dont have it in me right now. I wish you nothing but the best man... i dont think you are a dumb ass.. i think that you are a kid whos view of his life will change ALOT over the next few years.
    Not a Jay Cutler fan... i was till i heard a few interviews with him and realized he has no personality. But if you like him cool man we all have to have people we look up to. Just be safe thats about all i can tell you.

I'm withdrawling my comments in this thread as it has turned lame.
    Last edited by Wildcatbadass; 02-04-2006 at 03:02 PM.

TheOak* is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    theoak thats bullshit steroids does make the most of the gains if u do good nutrition and so on.... BUT THE FACT IS MOST OF THE GAINS ARE FROM THE STEROIDS.....

bla bla bla bla, what the hell did I just say. AAS are a vital tool for building muscle but if you dont have the genetics, training or nutrition accountant for you're not going anywhere.

Gorilla Unit is offline New Member
    I am 22 and I started when I was 18 and can say that I have no complaints whatsoever. Ill prob juice for the rest of my life to be honest. LMAO

Prod is offline Junior Member
    Looking huge TheOak, whats your height/weight and cycle history(PM me if you want)

I regret my first cycle, but now I have a better understanding of how things work when bb

A shameless bump :

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader
    I generally here the best time to start is around 24 or 25...... but what evidence is there to support this(besides slightly higher test levels younger)....i am almsost 21 and thinking of doing a light 10wk/350mg test e cycle.... everyone says wait, too young and you can grow more naturally.... well isnt the fact we ALL could grow SOME more naturally.... i also here "well your test levels are higher at that age", but comeon not THAT much higher... i mean not signifigant enough to look like a BB'er... so i guess i wanna bring up the discusion again... what is the problem with someone 20-21 doing a light cycle, who is educated on the subject and mature enough(lives healthy life style etc)...... Just wanted to get your thoughts and drum up some conversation

imo there is no problem with that at all. i mean there is a possibility it will stunt your growth, but if you are content with your height then by all means go for it (as long as you are not 16 or something). i started when i was 20, and i got no regrets at all... other than not adding deca or tren to my third cycle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    imo there is no problem with that at all. i mean there is a possibility it will stunt your growth, but if you are content with your height then by all means go for it (as long as you are not 16 or something). i started when i was 20, and i got no regrets at all... other than not adding deca or tren to my third cycle
    You wont have YET, but one day you will,

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    You wont have YET, but one day you will,

why do you say that?

btw, i recently got a blood test done and im totally healthy, no cholesterol problems, and no liver problems. my test levels are good too

why do you say that?

btw, i recently got a blood test done and im totally healthy, no cholesterol problems, and no liver problems. my test levels are good too
    Because ive seen it many many times, you wont be having problems now its later on in life,

Alot start HRT sooner than they should, many have to bridge and cruises between cycles, cycles normally they are normally running are very high in mg per week just to maintain or try to gain more, sex drive problems are major for people who started young, you wont feel it now but one day you will,

Ive had this conversation many times with younger BB's and in a few years later down the line they come to me with alot of the problems ive stated above, you wont understand cause your properly feeling on top of the world but one day i am sure you will understand.

Because ive seen it many many times, you wont be having problems now its later on in life,

Alot start HRT sooner than they should, many have to bridge and cruises between cycles, cycles normally they are normally running are very high in mg per week just to maintain or try to gain more, sex drive problems are major for people who started young, you wont feel it now but one day you will,

Ive had this conversation many times with younger BB's and in a few years later down the line they come to me with alot of the problems ive stated above, you wont understand cause your properly feeling on top of the world but one day i am sure you will understand.

you really think 20 is way too young to start cycling? btw, id never bridge my cycles. id rather take mad doses of nolva/clomid inbetween and take at least 3 months off. usually its longer than that though

you really think 20 is way too young to start cycling? btw, id never bridge my cycles. id rather take mad doses of nolva/clomid inbetween and take at least 3 months off. usually its longer than that though
    yes i do think 20yrs old is to young,
    i didnt mean they are bridge at that age , alot bridge and cruise in later life,
    at 20yrs old your body is buzzing with hormones and with the corrct diet and training program you will grow there is no need unless your prob going to be the next ronnie, AAS is not needed at this age imho,

yes i do think 20yrs old is to young,
    i didnt mean they are bridge at that age , alot bridge and cruise in later life,
    at 20yrs old your body is buzzing with hormones and with the corrct diet and training program you will grow there is no need unless your prob going to be the next ronnie, AAS is not needed at this age imho,

i think bridging cycles is a bad idea. shooting up gear is basically the same thing as shooting up liquid cholesterol. id rather make natural gains in between my cycles than run test at 200 mgs a week and consider that "off" time

i think bridging cycles is a bad idea. shooting up gear is basically the same thing as shooting up liquid cholesterol. id rather make natural gains in between my cycles than run test at 200 mgs a week and consider that "off" time
    Alot bridge and cruise in later life because their own systems are not working correctly, i dont mean they are bridging now at a young age i gave examples of what can happen to younger bb's,

20yrs old is to young imho, you will understand one one day
    best of luck

Alot bridge and cruise in later life because their own systems are not working correctly, i dont mean they are bridging now at a young age i gave examples of what can happen to younger bb's,

20yrs old is to young imho, you will understand one one day
    best of luck

well, thanks for scaring me. i hope i dont ever experience those side effects. but thanks for the info anyway bro

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information