justin2305 is offline Senior Member

let me know whatcha guys think?

alright guys im bout to hit up a cycle come begining of april and im in the process of planning it out. right now im at 5 10 188lbs around 8%bf, im hopeing to be at around 190-195 bf i hit this cycle up still maintaining my bf % if not gaining a tad bit more. i dont really want to run a long really high dose cycle so this is what ive come up with so far, holla atcha boy about what yall think. thanks a bunch

wks1-10 test e 600mgs
    wks1-10 eq 400mgs (i no it should be run 12wks but im just stickin with the 10)
    wks10-14 test e 400mgs
    wks10-14 prop 50-75mgs eod
    wks1-16 nolva 10mgs ed
    proper pct with nolva/clomid/trib

sounds good

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    wks1-10 test e 600mgs
    wks1-10 eq 400mgs (i no it should be run 12wks but im just stickin with the 10)
    wks10-14 test e 400mgs
    wks10-14 prop 50-75mgs eod
    wks1-16 nolva 10mgs ed
    proper pct with nolva/clomid/trib
    I'm curious as to why you won't run EQ to week 12,but you are dropping your Test e dose and running it to week 14 along with Prop.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm curious as to why you won't run EQ to week 12,but you are dropping your Test e dose and running it to week 14 along with Prop.

~Pinnacle~
    i dont want to buy an extra bottle of eq for just two wks, thats prety much it i mean i could but i really dont want to school is breakin me and i dont have the money to just be throwing away on a big cycle. i figured this would be good i would gain nice and everything would be gravy but i could be wrong?

i dont want to buy an extra bottle of eq for just two wks, thats prety much it i mean i could but i really dont want to school is breakin me and i dont have the money to just be throwing away on a big cycle. i figured this would be good i would gain nice and everything would be gravy but i could be wrong?
    You'll do well with the cycle.I'd stop the Test e at week 11 and continue on with prop only for 2 more weeks,then hit PCT.

~Pinnacle~

You'll do well with the cycle.I'd stop the Test e at week 11 and continue on with prop only for 2 more weeks,then hit PCT.

~Pinnacle~
    so stop the test on wk 11 and continue prop through wk 13 then start pct? lol u kinda lost me my bad bro im a lil slow

so stop the test on wk 11 and continue prop through wk 13 then start pct? lol u kinda lost me my bad bro im a lil slow
    You are going to stop the EQ at week 10.EQ takes 3 weeks to clear(wk 13).If you stop the Test E at week 11(test e takes 2 weeks to clear) and simply run prop only from wk 11-13 you'll be able to start PCT 3 weeks earlier.Point is,no reason to stretch out the cycle to wk 16,when you can stop at wk 13 with the same results

Comprende?

You are going to stop the EQ at week 10.EQ takes 3 weeks to clear(wk 13).If you stop the Test E at week 11(test e takes 2 weeks to clear) and simply run prop only from wk 11-13 you'll be able to start PCT 3 weeks earlier.Point is,no reason to stretch out the cycle to wk 16,when you can stop at wk 13 with the same results

Comprende?
    haha ya man thanks, that actually sounds good ill go ahead and prolly hit that up that way instead. thanks for the help

Thread Information