Thread: New to this

rchurchman is offline New Member

New to this

I am interested in starting my first cycle but seem to get different advice from anyone I talk to.
    5'9" 190 lbs, 20% bf.

I would like to know a good cycle to help cut and build muscle and what exactly I need to take and how to take it to avoid the side effects.

you can email me at [email protected]. Any help would be appreciated, I really dont want to f$$$ this up. Thanks in advance.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Well the first thing to do is research on the various AAS and you'll know most of the associated sides that come with them and how and how much to take! Your going to get a ton of good AND bad advice with this thread so you should at least have basic knowledge on whats out there and see what AAS will give the results your looking for.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    IMO you dont need AAS at all now.. Your only 190lbs now.. and you have 20% Body fat.. You need to lift naturally for awhile and turn that fat into Muscle.. I think you should wait a good 6 months, Work out naturally, and then think about AAS..

restless1 is offline Associate Member
    WAIT...you got time..i started at 18 and my muscles got stronger than my joints....today knees pay the price

Thread Information