pelly789 is offline Member

Question where to get my test levels checked

hey guys im not really sure where to post this question im really interested in finding out where my test levels are at i took dbol alone at 20 mg a day and cycled 300 pills after i was off of that keep in mind i took no pct i noticed i had thin nails and a decreased libito BIG TIME i was wondering if i could just go to my pcp to get a test done to see if my test levels are at the norm for being 19...if i do i have to explain this to my doctor or can i just ask for the test? thanks bros hope to hear some good feedback later

bump....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    go to your doctor and tell him you'd like some bloodwork.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    And do some freaking research next time if you hope to have a dick that continues to get hard in the future

my dick does continue to get hard the problem is i have no libito im not impotent it just takes alot to get excited and i obviously know that i shouldnt have done what i did i was young and dumb when i did it and unfortunately trusted someone at my gym that i shouldnt have

do i have to explain to the doc for him to test it for a reason or i just go in and say i want to get my test levels checked to see if they are normal?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    do i have to explain to the doc for him to test it for a reason or i just go in and say i want to get my test levels checked to see if they are normal?

Well if you're going to ask that hes going to wonder why, especially at your age. I am lucky enough to have a doc that does the same thing we do so we see each other eye to eye on this.

You're best bet is to tell the truth, you might get a lecture but at least you'll get an accurate outcome. When it comes to health stay safe and know whats going on in your body. Blood work would really help you out right now.

i was contemplating doing what you said hova thanks for your advice i guess that is what ill do...if my test levels are low what do you recommend that i do to raise them back up? clomi from aar?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    if my test levels are low what do you recommend that i do to raise them back up? clomi from aar?

Depends what route you take. Synthetically with AAS or naturally with lets say HCG .

I know you're coming off some D-bol but dont know how far off you are. Get some blood work done then get back to us with the results. From there list out in detail what you were on and the time frame.

Also let us know how long the lecture was that the doc gave you. It's routine, even the doc I have that juices says he gives "the young guys" a lecture all the time from starting too young.

Nothing wrong with AAS is used properly and accordingly, those are his words not mine................

alright i will get those tests done and i have been off of the dbol for like at least 7 months i only took 20 mgs a day 5 x a week as i didnt take them on weekends if i didnt lift this was all told to me by someone i trusted so i really didnt ask questions or at the time knew too much about AAS i probaly wont get to the doc for at least a week or so but i will keep you guys posted on what he says and the results of the test,also based on what he says id like to get some opinions on what route i should take or maybe the doc. might prescribe me something if they are low enough

Thread Information