hurley17 is offline New Member

Beginner's Cycle, Steroid Questions

I have been considering starting a cycle, and I have a few questions. I've read the steroid profiles and talked to some people I know who've taken them, but I'm still confused.

I was considering starting with d-bol for a few weeks then moving to winstrol , with propecia and novladex, and clomid after. Dbol and Winstrol are the only two I'm sure are available to me, but I might be able to get others. What would you suggest? Is this good, if so how long and how many Mg should I take of each? If not, what would you suggest instead?

Hairloss is a big concern for me, I know a lot of guys who have had no hairloss problems on d-bol, and read that under 25mg daily would not cause hairloss, is this true?

Sorry my first post is so packed with questions, but I'd like to do this right.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st off what are your stats?training history??
    dbol only is not advised on this site mate,do you not want to use injections??

SpiderRico is offline Member
    two orals which im guessing is what your talking about thats a garbage first cycle ... test is all you need

weeks
    1-10 test e/test c 500mg ew followed by proper pct and you will get great results and your hair will be no concern but with winny i have heard people complain about hairloss

Thread Information