juststarting is offline Junior Member

Does this cycle sound CRAZY?

OK, About to start my 6th cycle and I want to really step things up...heres what I have in mind...
    D-bol------------Wk 1-4 @ 35 mg ED
    Sustanon --------WK 1-12 @ 500/mg per week ( inject EOD)
    Equipoise --------WK 1-10 400mg/per week (inject EOD)
    Tren ------------WK 3-10 @75 mg EOD
    Winstrol ---------WK 10-13 @ 100MG EOD
    Anavar ----------WK 12-1540-50mg ED

No More ED injections..its a pain in the ass..literally! ha ha..Im a little confused about using Anavar or not? Might Consider bridging it? But, dont know what everyone thinks about this one? Im about to kick off my cycle this week doing IGFLR3 @ 40mcg ED for 4 weeks. Then I will start this cycle. Please add any comments or suggestions. I always appreciate the help!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    id run the eq longer, maybe 12wks if possible. i don't see the need for the var/winny combo, choose one or the other. other than that, it looks good on my end.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    yea, running the equi through week 12 would be good. other than that your cycle sounds great. im sure youl make some great gains from it

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yeah, i here alot of people are dissappointed in eq at the 400mgs mark. if it were me, i wouldn't risk the disaapointment and bump it too at leatst 600mgs

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Seeing that this is your 6th cycle I'd change around a few things.

D-bol------------Wk 1-4 @ 50 mg ED
    Sustanon --------WK 1-12 @ 750/mg per week ( inject EOD)
    Equipoise --------WK 1-11.5 600mg/per week (inject EOD)
    Tren ------------WK 6-14.5 @75 mg EOD
    Anavar ----------WK 10-14.5 @50mg ED

I know this may have changed a lot but all I did was up some doses and cut out the Winny. For being your 6th cycle I"m sure you can handle 750mgs of test and everyone else has covered the topic of EQ.

Another thing I changed was the Tren. As long as you're using the acetate from you can start PCT 3 days after last injection. I strongly recommend the ED injections to cut down sides. But if you want to run EOD then I"m not oing to twist your arm, all I can do is recommend.

If the EQ is 200mg/mL then you can simply combine the Sust and EQ and iject EOD, can make it easier then that.

Most importantly of all, what are your goals here???

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I like what Jay suggested but I personally wouldn't run the Tren to the end like that, I'd cut it out a couple weeks early to help with recovery a bit, just my experience.

I'd run it from week 1-10 at 75-100mg/day

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately up the Sus to 750!

yeah for ur 6th cycle i agree with hova thats def a solid cyle, when i was on my 6th i did 150mg

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    the doses isnt enough for the 6 cycle unless u c good results from low doses
    what do u plane for pct

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    the doses isnt enough for the 6 cycle unless u c good results from low doses
    what do u plane for pct

Have to keep in mind what some consider a cycle. He may have only ran a couple with Test. Some guys run 30mgs of d-bol for 4 weeks and consider that a cycle.

Hey,
    Thank You all for your responses,it really helps me out. Ummm..lets see where to begin. I have ran "normal" cycles. My first was Sust only,after that has either been similar to this,or Prop,win,eq type. Ive ran all of them prety much the same.. I noticed my body reacts way better to lower doses,and to sust rather than prop alone..such as 500mg of test a week is plenty for me. I hardly ever get any kind of sides at all! no acne,no temper, nothing...straight gains. If it aint broke,then dont fix it right? I hate that bloat look..espacially the bloat face! What if I did this?
    D-bol------------Wk 1-4 @ 50 mg ED?????
    Sustanon --------WK 1-12 @ 525/mg per week ( inject EOD)
    Equipoise --------WK 1-10 600mg/per week (inject EOD)
    Anavar ----------WK 12-15 @40-50mg ED ???????
    Clomid----------- 300/100/50 WK????????

Reason I have Tren end 2 weeks prior to Sus is the reason Ibdmfkr said...Ive read a couple differnet places that its better for recovery to have it end 2 weeks prior to ending test cause its out of your sytem by then.

3 Questions...
    Worried about uping dbol so high due to risking water bloat in the face?What do you think

DOnt know when to start PCT? After Anavar is done?

Im trying to keep this cycle to more cutting type thats why I have Anavar and Winny in this one... Or what do yall think about using Winny only and maybe bridging with anavar?

Quote Originally Posted by juststarting
    Hey,
    Thank You all for your responses,it really helps me out. Ummm..lets see where to begin. I have ran "normal" cycles. My first was Sust only,after that has either been similar to this,or Prop,win,eq type. Ive ran all of them prety much the same.. I noticed my body reacts way better to lower doses,and to sust rather than prop alone..such as 500mg of test a week is plenty for me. I hardly ever get any kind of sides at all! no acne,no temper, nothing...straight gains. If it aint broke,then dont fix it right? I hate that bloat look..espacially the bloat face! What if I did this?
    D-bol------------Wk 1-4 @ 50 mg ED????? (take nolva at 20mg/day to reduce bloating + sides)
    Equipoise --------WK 1-10 600mg/per week (inject EOD) Use Eq to cut Sust injections to reduce pain.
    Tren ------------WK 1-10 @50 mg ED / ED injections for less sides IMO.
    Winstrol ---------WK 10-15 @ 100MG EOD Run Winny for minimum of 6wks...
    Anavar ----------WK 10-15 @40-50mg ED ??????? I wouldn't run Var with Winny, one of the other IMO for 6wks.
    Clomid----------- 300/100/50 WK???????? 100mg wks1-3, 50mg wks4-6 w/Nolva at 20mg/day
    Reason I have Tren end 2 weeks prior to Sus is the reason Ibdmfkr said...Ive read a couple differnet places that its better for recovery to have it end 2 weeks prior to ending test cause its out of your sytem by then.

3 Questions...
    Worried about uping dbol so high due to risking water bloat in the face?What do you think Nolva 10-20mg/day OR arimidex at .25-.5mg/day to reduce bloat throughout cycle

DOnt know when to start PCT? After Anavar is done? Start PCT at wk 15, 2-3days after Winny/Var is done.

Im trying to keep this cycle to more cutting type thats why I have Anavar and Winny in this one... Or what do yall think about using Winny only and maybe bridging with anavar?
    I know a couple people who bridge with var at 30mg/day but they are competitive bodybuilders, IMO it is necessary for some of those guys but not the best idea because it will keep your Test levels suppressed.

Im trying to keep this cycle to more cutting type thats why I have Anavar and Winny in this one...
    Making this a cutting cycle will be determinded by Diet not Winny and Var. I have used Var all the time in bulkers and never use winny. Just my preference thats all.

I like what BD lined up for you. You seemed very worried about the bloat so why dont you do this. Take a SERM like BD suggested or an AI if you really want to bloack almost all estrogen and get rid of the D-bol. Move the Var to the front of the cycle and finish with the Winny. That way you can keep the m both and start PCT the day after your last winny injection. Sort of like this:

Var---------------WK 1-4 @50mgs ED
    Sustanon ---------WK 1-12 @ 750/mg per week ( inject 250mgs EOD)
    Equipoise ---------WK 1-11 600mg/per week (inject 200mgs EOD)
    Tren -------------WK 3-10 @50mgs ED (I really prefer ED)
    Winstrol ----------WK 11-15 @ 50MG ED (once agani ED due to 24 hour half-life)
    Clomid----------- 300mgs Day 1
    ----------- 200mgs day 2
    ----------- 100mgs for 10 days
    ----------- 50mgs for 10 days
    Nolva------------20mgs ED throughout PCT
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-30-2006 at 09:58 AM.

You don't like starting with that Tren do you Jay. lol

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

D-bol------------Wk 1-4 @ 50 mg ED?????
    Equipoise --------WK 1-10 600mg/per week (inject EOD)
    Anavar ----------WK 12-15 @40-50mg ED ???????
    Clomid----------- 300/100/50 WK????????

I would only run one oral. I'd cut the dbol and winny out and just use the var. You could look into tbol instead for your oral.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    You could look into tbol instead for your oral.
    Why T-bol instead of Var? I'm assuming it's just a preference.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    You don't like starting with that Tren do you Jay. lol
    Actually I think that's a better move. Start gaining right off the rip.

I know how you fear Tren Jay, it's ok.

Ask Pinn how his Tren is going right now, he will break down in tears!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I know how you fear Tren Jay, it's ok.

I love the gains but hate the sides. Doesnt effect my decisions on recommending it though. Really one of the most efffective compounds available to us that can be implimented in just about every cycle.

Thank You everyone!! Im gonna go with Jayhova's cycle. I'll keep you posted on results and thanks againg to everyone for their help on this cycle.

Thread Information