Thread: dbol question

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

dbol question

ok so im about a week into my curent cycle which includes dbol . I know drinking is a no no and dont really care if i drink or not normally but this weekend im going to be going downtown to detroit for the festivities... would it be a waste or problem or anything if i were to not take the dbol on saturday and have a few drinks? (i figure not taking it would be better then taking and then drinking, and i know i've seen people on here who use it with weekends off and claim it works well) anyway i plan on loading up on liver protectants as i have been most of the week. I figure this is a once in lifetime thing (since it'll never be back here after they see how shitty it is lol) and i figure as long as i dont go over board i should be ok. basically im just looking for any input if this would throw off everything or if it wouldn;t be a big deal to miss one day of the d's, thanks bros any input appreciated

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Take you dose spread out from the booze and hey its OK if you drink once or twice while ON. Just be responsible. I always had a day or two Id drink up just take the pro-liver support and youll be OK

Thread Information