shanedoan2 is offline New Member

dbol and winstrol tabs?

hey guys, i recently received some sample pills of dbol and winstrol . they both are pentagonal in shape and have a line on one side. the dbols are pink and the winstrol are yellow. the source claims they are from c&k in china. does anyone know if these are legit? thanks for your help!

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    look at steriod pictures

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Dbols sound real but the Winstrol doesn't

Pink is a common color for D-bol, but I never heard of yellow winny tabs. (Even **.) But without a picture no way of telling
    -East Coast

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I have seen yellow winny tabs. They are STANABOLS. Look exactly like Pink D's but are yellow. They are 5mgs per tab. Good stuff. Don't take them together too liver toxic.

Trust me on this, I have one of if not the best source. I have seen everything.

LAter

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea ive also seen them steak theyare the bomb.but as waht u said earlyer dont take them together is true since they are both 17 alk.but its not that dont takethem together but its the dose of each one,if u do 20mg dbol and 50 mg eod for like 4 weeks u should be ok ,

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I agree...it is also the length of time. don't run them for 12 weeks at a time.

Right now I am bridging with ANAVAR 20mgs a day for the next 8 weeks before I start my next cycle. I am thinking TESTOSTERON DEPO 250(galenika) @ 750mgs a week and STANABOL 50mgs ED for 6 weeks and run the DEPO for 12.

Just listen to the fellas on the board, they will give you the best advice. Doctors are ok, but what if you get the guy that received C- all through MED-SCHOOL???? Trial-and -error will always win in my book.

JUST MY .02

LATER

steak the icn are the bomb ull love them,im only running 4-5 weeks max at alow dose just for that little edge that i need

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Pink pentagons: Anabol form British Dispensary (British Dragon), Thailand. 5mg Dbol .

Yellow pentagons: Stanabol form British Dispensary (British Dragon), Thailand. 5mg Winny (Stanozolol ).

Just in case you were thinking about it: Dbol/Winny Cycle: not a great idea. Research a bit more!

hey ajax,from reading my replys do u think im a newby and dont know what im doing?did u bothe rto read all of the posts above before u told me to research?im only running 4 weeks at a very low dose i respond good to low doses,20 mg dbol and 40 win.ed .they are both 17 alk yea but its not that its actually how nuch u run of each and how long?got it.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    bigN--I was replying to the question the guy asked--not to you.

If a guy with 3 posts looks like he's thinking about an oral-only cycle, I assume he hasn't done his research and might have the wrong idea about what orals can & can't do, so I suggest a little more research.

You have been here a while, so you know the plusses & minuses and certainly can make an informed choice--so I would never presume to lecture you.

bigN--are you havin' a bad day or what--you seem a little on edge!

my appologies ajax,yes i am having a weird day, and i might be a little edgey its dboll

shanedoan2 is offline New Member
    actually, i planned on a deca /test/dbol cycle. i was checking out the winny for my next cycle. (planning ahead)

Thread Information