plornive is offline New Member

My first cycle planned with primo and eq, please advise

STATS:
    23, 165 lbs, training 3.5 years, 8% bf, fairly strong for current mass.

GOAL:
    A lean massing cycle with fairly keepable gains and relatively low side effects. I am especially trying to avoid gyno.

PLAN:
    week 1-10: primobolan depot (injected) 400mg/week
    week 1-9: boldenone 400mg/week
    week 1-14: arimidex .25mg/day
    week 12-14: clomid standard dosing schedule
    + lots of other non-steroidal stuff

Does this cycle make sense? I was going to use ox in place of the primo, but decided primo was cheaper and probably just as effective. Is this right?

I am planning two injection days per week. Monday, I will inject 1ml of eq in one shot and 2ml primo in another shot. Thursday, I will do the same thing.

Am I timing the cessation of use of these drugs? 2 weeks for eq to be at low levels in my blood, and 1 week for primo?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    so i guess u dont want to add test.ok that a fairly good cycle i would run winny insted of the primo.u realy dont need arimadex bro for that.they hardly aromatize ,and u basicly will not hold any water .i would just keep some anties on hand and use them if any symtoms occure.and var is beeter then primo by the way but the price is up there.from what i understood are u gonna take two diifernt shots twice a week?bro u know u can mix them !and its better taht way it will help with the primo zing and u will have steady consentrations in the blood.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Plorn, why'd you change it to Primo, instead of Var?

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    Plorn, why'd you change it to Primo, instead of Var?
    I have been told that primo is just as good as ox by some others, especially since it is injected. But maybe not...

I'm still trying to figure it out, and I might change it back to var.

Originally posted by big N
    so i guess u dont want to add test.ok that a fairly good cycle i would run winny insted of the primo.u realy dont need arimadex bro for that.they hardly aromatize ,and u basicly will not hold any water .i would just keep some anties on hand and use them if any symtoms occure.and var is beeter then primo by the way but the price is up there.from what i understood are u gonna take two diifernt shots twice a week?bro u know u can mix them !and its better taht way it will help with the primo zing and u will have steady consentrations in the blood.
    Ok, so if I take 4 mixed shots per week is that better? Is it much better to take primo shots frequently?

Why do you think I should run winny instead of primo? Will it give me strength to go along with the mass-building properties of eq, while primo will not?

Would you suggest runnin anavar and eq over all of the obove options if I have the $?

Thanks.

Jin
    Jin is offline New Member
    Bud Anavar is good but Primo is the bomb! You should keep the primo it makes you hard and gives you good quality gains that you dont loose, eq and primo is a winning combo definately you will get good shape and very good quality muscle but remmeber your diet also plays a role. If you take anavar primo and eq thats alsoagood option if you got the cash.

Ok, ox + primo is too expensive. I want something that really helps my strength at the same time. Would winny help? Where in my cycle would I add winny?

How about this:
    week 1-10: primobolan depot 400mg/week
    week 1-9: boldenone 400mg/week
    week 6-10: winny 50mg/day oral
    week 1-14: arimidex .25mg/day
    week 12-14: clomid standard dosing schedule
    + lots of other non-steroidal stuff

Thread Information