bigwillster is offline Associate Member

Going to the doc tomorrow to check liver values...got a question

Is the winny going to show up in the test? Should I tell the doc I'm on roids? Should I have the test done after my cycle? thanks

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    You should be honest with your dr. They have a Dr/patient confientiality agreement, so they cant say anything to anyone...only offer u advice.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You can get it done now but your liver enzymes will be high if you are using winny. You will have to tell your doc or will think you have Hep B or something - it's a side of Hep B. You should get your blood tests done for certain a few weeks after the cycle and drink lots of water.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Cool. What else should I have him check other than my liver values?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes,

You should be honest with your doctor IF HE ASKS YOU OR SAYS THE TESTS ARE ABNORMAL. Don't fess up unless you have to, because once you say this to your doctor, s/he (whether okay with your AS use or not) will mark your file as a substance abuser (this is done to cover their azz and is a general part of your profile). If you ever are in a workers' compesation situation (or other such situation) where an insurance company reviews your files, this may cause problems for you. Insurance companies work closely with thier clients i.e. your employer.

Best of luck to you.

Thread Information